Remove this ad

sneekerluvr

Registered Member

#761 [url]

Dec 9 11 5:08 AM

Hyalite wrote:
Does anyone in the ATL have any connects for the Concord XI release who would be willing to help a fellow NTer secure a pair?

THIS! I really need to find a connect to help get a pair. Hit my inbox if anyone gets this.

When I was po I was lo, now me and my chaps cop
Purple Label
New Orleans Saints 13-1

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Hyalite.niketalk

Registered Member

#763 [url]

Dec 11 11 7:15 PM

young dr0 wrote:
yall really think it's gonna be that bad in ATL???

you gotta think EVERY FA, FTL, FL, Champs and DTLR will have them ...

Every store employee I've talked to so far said to be there around midnight or earlier.  No one seems willing to help me with a pair, even at my normal places.  I've never had that happen before, so hopefully I'll be able to get at least one pair.  If anyone out there can help, please let me know.    

Quote    Reply   

Black Ice116

Registered Member

#764 [url]

Dec 13 11 1:55 AM

I don't have any connects, but I will get at least one pair. I don't know exactly which stores in the area will have them, what sizes they'll have, and what time they'll all open but I'll find all of that out next week. From that point I'll plan on where to go and get them from. All I know is my boys and I got this on lock, and each of us that want a pair will get one. I'm not worried.

TeaM GEORGIA SOLE
Member #1 // Gwinnett County // Youtube // twitter  // my blog
ebaY link // PSN: Black_ice116 // Xbox Live: Black Ice116

Quote    Reply   

#765 [url]

Dec 13 11 10:17 PM

Yea I just talk to someone @south lake mall, seems like no midnight release there.
Sounds strange to me... alot could change, said stores open @8a on 23rd.
All store there will have them. I've never had any probs coppin @southlake, even picked up spacejams 2yrs ago no problem, but who knows.
Hope this helps,

Quote    Reply   

Hyalite.niketalk

Registered Member

#767 [url]

Dec 14 11 3:39 PM

BillOnes wrote:
Yea I just talk to someone @south lake mall, seems like no midnight release there.
All store there will have them. I've never had any probs coppin @southlake, even picked up spacejams 2yrs ago no problem, but who knows.
Hope this helps,

Just because the store opens at 8:00 am doesn't mean you can stroll in at 8:00 and expect to get your pair.  People will probably start lining up way before that.  Hopefully the supply will be abundant enough that everyone will be able to get their pairs. 

Quote    Reply   

#769 [url]

Dec 15 11 9:34 AM

Hyalite wrote:
BillOnes wrote:
Hope this helps,

Just because the store opens at 8:00 am doesn't mean you can stroll in at 8:00 and expect to get your pair.  People will probably start lining up way before that.  Hopefully the supply will be abundant enough that everyone will be able to get their pairs. 
Yeah I'm sharing what I was told about the stores opening time.
Not how to go about coppin', do u.

Quote    Reply   

Black Ice116

Registered Member

#770 [url]

Dec 15 11 1:15 PM

Mr T from the A wrote:
I have the connect on these and I dont even live in Atlanta anymore. I fly in on Friday. Perfect...
Hook it up T! Is Strivers getting these?

TeaM GEORGIA SOLE
Member #1 // Gwinnett County // Youtube // twitter  // my blog
ebaY link // PSN: Black_ice116 // Xbox Live: Black Ice116

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

DeeeCeee

Registered Member

#772 [url]

Dec 19 11 1:45 PM

Tetsujin23 wrote:
Sup. Wartown checking in i gotta hit my connect tomorrow with these Cords smiley: pimp
Where in Warner Robins are you from? I live here as well...odd running into anyone from here that knew about NT prior to 3 years ago!!! 

So far I have 2 of 3 pairs accounted for. The1st pair I've been wearing everyday since Tuesday when they came in:

2nd pair I paid for last week at KayBee (and will be picking those up on RD...or maybe after...dependent on if my wife wants to spend Christmas in Atlanta). My 3rd pair I have locked down at a local store on RD...but that's only if I'm here in Warner Robins on RD. I may just leave him the cash and pick those up when I get back from Atlanta (if we go).

Honestly I hate doing major releases like this in Atlanta due to the chaos. The last release I did in Atlanta was the original DMP (1 box from South Dekalb & the other from Athlete's Foot on S Hairston). And it was crazy...2 dudes followed me around the South Dekalb mall and out to the parking lot b/c they didn't get a box. Can't risk that again....may try some "quieter" stores just south in McDonough.

FAR FROM HOME BUT ALWAY REPPIN'....OH10

Last Edited By: DeeeCeee Dec 19 11 1:49 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

DeeeCeee

Registered Member

#774 [url]

Dec 19 11 6:39 PM

Nah...doubt it. They were all reserved the day KayBee got them in (last Tues). I just happened to call to check their status maybe 15 min after they arrived, so I hauled tail up there to pay immediately since they wouldn't let you pay over the phone or hold them. By the time I got there all they had was a 9, 12, & 14. And someone was on the phone begging for the remaining pairs. You may want to call and check as they were unsure of a restock last week.

You wouldn't happen to be the guy that wears his 00 Concords to the local releases, would you? Just trying to put a name (or username) w the face.

Last Edited By: DeeeCeee Dec 19 11 6:44 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Tetsujin23.niketalk

Registered Member

#775 [url]

Dec 19 11 8:15 PM

DeeeCeee wrote:
Nah...doubt it. They were all reserved the day KayBee got them in (last Tues). I just happened to call to check their status maybe 15 min after they arrived, so I hauled tail up there to pay immediately since they wouldn't let you pay over the phone or hold them. By the time I got there all they had was a 9, 12, & 14. And someone was on the phone begging for the remaining pairs. You may want to call and check as they were unsure of a restock last week.

You wouldn't happen to be the guy that wears his 00 Concords to the local releases, would you? Just trying to put a name (or username) w the face.
Nope not me, i haven't been to KayBee in years (since the Grape V release). I'll run up there tomorrow and check for a restock smiley: tired. I really don't wanna camp out.

NPPy

Quote    Reply   

DeeeCeee

Registered Member

#776 [url]

Dec 19 11 11:22 PM

^ Same here. That was my 2nd time in KayBee in the 9 years I've been here. Good luck w that tomorrow. If all else fails you may be OK in the mall as it isn't a popular size...although it is usually the 1 size stores around here only get 1-2 pairs in.

Quote    Reply   

sneekerluvr

Registered Member

#778 [url]

Dec 20 11 2:16 PM

Hopefully Santa will be good to me early this year and I can get my pair with no problem at Stonecrest Mall

When I was po I was lo, now me and my chaps cop
Purple Label
New Orleans Saints 13-1

Quote    Reply   

malcmoney.niketalk

Registered Member

#779 [url]

Dec 23 11 10:15 PM

did not get my concords, lookin who wants to be my connect for the chicago 10s

20% off Karmaloop code:flyguy 
         F/S   10.5 Jordan Olympic 250 OBO shipped    

Quote    Reply   

Tetsujin23.niketalk

Registered Member

#780 [url]

Dec 24 11 2:53 AM

the Xs shouldn't be that hard to cop.

i didn't get them either, so i copped some DS OGs instead.

NPPy

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help