Remove this ad

avatar

blacklion23.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 2,930

Lead

Aug 3 08 6:10 PM

Tags : :

Does anyone have pics of the Fila Grant Hill 2 or any info on a possible retro? The ones with the patent leather outline.

Last Edited By: blacklion23 Aug 3 08 6:13 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
avatar

NobleKane

Registered Member

Posts: 27,513

#6 [url]

Aug 9 08 4:29 PM

they have already been retroed 3 times... a ton of colorways first batch of retros were terrible. second batch was a little better but still lacking. third batch was just weird @#@ colors

and the fila hill 3 was retarded. felt like garbage and that bike refector on the side was cornball

For Sale brand new Deadstock Nike Lebron 3 birthday pack size 11.5 $200 shipped via paypal payment sent as gift pm me or email at brownnoble@yahoo.com if interested. 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Super Producer J

Registered Member

Posts: 8,532

#7 [url]

Aug 9 08 11:31 PM

I cannot believe that these have been retroed before. Seriously, when was this? I consider these to be the first shoe I fell in love with, these are my grails of all grails. Perhaps they retroed before I found NT.



Any info. would be greatly appreciated, size 9 in that colorway .


T
E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S

Real Recognize Real

Quote    Reply   
avatar

NobleKane

Registered Member

Posts: 27,513

#10 [url]

Aug 10 08 8:28 PM

Super Producer J wrote:
I cannot believe that these have been retroed before. Seriously, when was this? I consider these to be the first shoe I fell in love with, these are my grails of all grails. Perhaps they retroed before I found NT.



Any info. would be greatly appreciated, size 9 in that colorway image.

slips my mind but i want to say 2 years ago was the last time they retroed. they were on zappos.com like forever. nobody wanted them.

the first time they retroed was like in 2001 or 2002 and i bought two pairs for i believe 29.99 each. the og colorway and the black/orlando blue = colorway. big 5 had a ton of them back then

For Sale brand new Deadstock Nike Lebron 3 birthday pack size 11.5 $200 shipped via paypal payment sent as gift pm me or email at brownnoble@yahoo.com if interested. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

aikman1215

Registered Member

Posts: 478

#12 [url]

Aug 15 08 4:15 PM

These shoes are definitely . I remember wanting these back in jr high school, but never got around to getting them (no $$$)....until now
Found a pair here on niketalk up for sale a couple months back (size 10.5), just keep looking. You never know.

For Trade - B grade XI's size 8.5 for a size 10.5 or 11 - PM me.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

DownyBoy

Registered Member

Posts: 8,667

#14 [url]

Aug 19 08 8:43 AM

NobleKane wrote:
Super Producer J wrote:
I cannot believe that these have been retroed before. Seriously, when was this? I consider these to be the first shoe I fell in love with, these are my grails of all grails. Perhaps they retroed before I found NT.



Any info. would be greatly appreciated, size 9 in that colorway image.
slips my mind but i want to say 2 years ago was the last time they retroed. they were on zappos.com like forever. nobody wanted them.

the first time they retroed was like in 2001 or 2002 and i bought two pairs for i believe 29.99 each. the og colorway and the black/orlando blue = colorway. big 5 had a ton of them back then

did they really retro the OG colorway? i definitely would have grabbed a pair of those.

speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt
variety is the spice of life


Quote    Reply   
avatar

NobleKane

Registered Member

Posts: 27,513

#15 [url]

Aug 20 08 4:08 PM

DownyBoy wrote:
NobleKane wrote:
Super Producer J wrote:
I cannot believe that these have been retroed before. Seriously, when was this? I consider these to be the first shoe I fell in love with, these are my grails of all grails. Perhaps they retroed before I found NT.



Any info. would be greatly appreciated, size 9 in that colorway image.
slips my mind but i want to say 2 years ago was the last time they retroed. they were on zappos.com like forever. nobody wanted them.

the first time they retroed was like in 2001 or 2002 and i bought two pairs for i believe 29.99 each. the og colorway and the black/orlando blue = colorway. big 5 had a ton of them back then

did they really retro the OG colorway? i definitely would have grabbed a pair of those.


melonhead has the first retro of the og colorway in that pic he posted.

ill post the second retro of the og colorway and the orlando magic colorway later

i been trying to sell the orlando colorway for years but nobody likes um

For Sale brand new Deadstock Nike Lebron 3 birthday pack size 11.5 $200 shipped via paypal payment sent as gift pm me or email at brownnoble@yahoo.com if interested. 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

NobleKane

Registered Member

Posts: 27,513

#17 [url]

Aug 23 08 7:25 PM

image


Neither of them have 2A in the heel. I believe the first retro version of the OG colorway is the only retro GH2 with 2A in the heel...

For Sale brand new Deadstock Nike Lebron 3 birthday pack size 11.5 $200 shipped via paypal payment sent as gift pm me or email at brownnoble@yahoo.com if interested. 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

NobleKane

Registered Member

Posts: 27,513

#19 [url]

Aug 24 08 12:26 AM

Super Producer J wrote:
Man that shoe only works in white/navy for me image image. I remember it was love at first site image.


The olympic colorway was dope aswell imo although maybe moreso because he played in the olympics with them and not because of the mismatch colorway...

I always thought the fila hill IV was very underrated in the series...

For Sale brand new Deadstock Nike Lebron 3 birthday pack size 11.5 $200 shipped via paypal payment sent as gift pm me or email at brownnoble@yahoo.com if interested. 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

BKazK.niketalk

Registered User

Posts: 276

#20 [url]

Aug 24 08 12:33 AM

Best part of GH2s? The patent heel strap had absolutely no function. I wish I had a pair of retros, though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help