Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Apr 6 08 9:07 AM

West hartford stand up!!

CT is straight, they are pretty consistent for nike/jordan releases, never really have to camp out or nothin crazy like that

sb spots: skate lair-enfield guy never picks up his phone though, gotta make the journey, they get practically everything
Mass appeal-plainville straight spot, tough hours, almost everything sb as well (dooms, t-rod bo-rod)

cats do kinda sleep in CT but they still can't help but break there necks.......

plus if you can't find it here NYC is right there

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

TerroristTim203

Registered Member

#42 [url]

Apr 6 08 10:44 AM

^^^yea CT people don't camp out..dudes out here aint to big on sneakers kinda good when I walk into eblens down the street from my house and they know what I want already and for dude who lives out in fairfield...where the spots out in fairfield at? I live in bridgeport but work in fairfield and it would be easier gettin kicks out here then the trumbull mall or eblens in ansonia...

BTW: I think I work wit a NTer dude jus told me about him goin to fight klub the other day...where you at fam?

I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin these
mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery?
-Inspectah Deck-

Quote    Reply   

Killmatic07

Registered Member

#43 [url]

Apr 6 08 2:20 PM

Might be going to U New Haven next year, my cousin told me theres a couple of sneaker spots down there but he's not heavy into sneakers like NTers anybody know any info on this?

Quote    Reply   

HypeBeast McStreetwear

Registered Member

#44 [url]

Apr 6 08 8:20 PM

sneakerinsider wrote:
West hartford stand up!!

CT is straight, they are pretty consistent for nike/jordan releases, never really have to camp out or nothin crazy like that

sb spots: skate lair-enfield guy never picks up his phone though, gotta make the journey, they get practically everything
Mass appeal-plainville straight spot, tough hours, almost everything sb as well (dooms, t-rod bo-rod)

cats do kinda sleep in CT but they still can't help but break there necks.......

plus if you can't find it here NYC is right there

I live in Bloomfield, but I go to UCONN in W. Hartford. Its kinda easy to break necks out here image

Quote    Reply   

ucjb2.niketalk

#46 [url]

Apr 7 08 4:50 PM

Not much love for NE City Sports and Sports Park in WH. Sports Park just opened a new spot on main as well. Free pub for yall
They still got old *%* like hurache 2k5s and 2k6s older J's and all if you got the right size foot

Quote    Reply   

FedExciter

Registered Member

#47 [url]

Apr 13 08 9:44 PM

damn nobody from the hood? Bridgeport right here,been livin in ansonia for the last year and a half though but all i do is sleep here

as far as sneaker spots,the obvious is jimmys and mister sports, but the best thing to do is hop on that metro north or even drive to fordham or 125th

Team Nobody Touches
she doesnt have to know what NT really means

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Apr 16 08 4:01 AM

ucjb2 wrote:
Not much love for NE City Sports and Sports Park in WH. Sports Park just opened a new spot on main as well. Free pub for yall
They still got old *%* like hurache 2k5s and 2k6s older J's and all if you got the right size foot

agreed.....waliking distance, will hold down my size, and i've gotten everything for retail or less there (opening day (90$) just recently

haven't been over there recently though, focusing on the super excluse, they def keep it righteous though

Quote    Reply   

TerroristTim203

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Apr 19 08 11:52 PM

FedExciter

say word you live in ansonia? I live out there but stay in bridgeport during the week since my girl live out here...I jus moved out to ansonia about 2-3 years ago tell this area aint lame?

TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER
TEAM XBOX360
.::TeRrOrIsTiM::.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

FedExciter

Registered Member

#52 [url]

Apr 22 08 3:09 PM

TerroristTim203 wrote:
FedExciter

say word you live in ansonia? image I live out there but stay in bridgeport during the week since my girl live out here...I jus moved out to ansonia about 2-3 years ago tell this area aint lame? image

yea this city is wack,people from here treat goin to bridgeport like its 125th street or somethin,and nobody can dress they all shop at eblens and payhalf,the eblens window looks so sad compared to the jimmys window

Team Nobody Touches
she doesnt have to know what NT really means

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Apr 23 08 1:02 AM

NotoriousLAR wrote:

I live in Bloomfield, but I go to UCONN in W. Hartford. Its kinda easy to break necks out here image

tell me about it, im at uconn storrs and do it consistently lol image

this guy got caught the other day.......
Go to fullsize image

they aren't used to the xclusivity lmao

Quote    Reply   

TerroristTim203

Registered Member

#54 [url]

Apr 24 08 4:47 PM

^ word the whole town shops at all those places..I aint gon lie eblens is straight for a last resort for kicks but their clothes is

the slushies at cumberland farms tho are I live right up the hill from cumbys so being able to walk there for 69 cent any size slushies is but BPT is where is at...I been out here since around dec. (with an exception of being home on the weekends) and its out here I was at the bus station in BPT waitin on the bus and some dude was walkin around in a superman outfit handin out flyers

TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER
TEAM XBOX360
.::TeRrOrIsTiM::.

Quote    Reply   

Humanflight4 23

Registered Member

#55 [url]

Apr 26 08 10:23 PM

damn its been awhile since i been on here....

but yeah ive lived in stamford for 4 years and i know of sports scrape and a shop literally four stores down they both carry heat from the 90s, airmaxs, jordans, ice creams... now im in manchester/hartford area for about 16 years now and the spots like said before are salvins, elbens, expressions is alil better than elbens (imo) and a lil shop off of main st in hartford between bank of america and capitalcollege; its a one way street...

and i tried to get a summit out here(1-2 yrs ago) but alot ppl didnt have cars so i cancelled the summit.

CT Representative 

Looking For DS/VNDS: AJ IVs, Vs, VIs, XIs. In sz.10-10.5!

F/S: DS OG TAXIs XII sz. 9.5 INBOX ME

Quote    Reply   

HypeBeast McStreetwear

Registered Member

#57 [url]

Apr 29 08 11:08 AM

Humanflight4 23 wrote:
damn its been awhile since i been on here....

but yeah ive lived in stamford for 4 years and i know of sports scrape and a shop literally four stores down they both carry heat from the 90s, airmaxs, jordans, ice creams... now im in manchester/hartford area for about 16 years now and the spots like said before are salvins, elbens, expressions is alil better than elbens (imo) and a lil shop off of main st in hartford between bank of america and capitalcollege; its a one way street...

and i tried to get a summit out here(1-2 yrs ago) but alot ppl didnt have cars so i cancelled the summit.

On that cobblestone road? Yea that was my spot but they got closed image

Quote    Reply   

RudyGay22UcoNN

Registered Member

#59 [url]

May 11 08 11:38 PM

Im also from bloomfield and I strongly disagree with some people saying there are a few spots in CT...for the size of the state there is plenty of spots

Salvin's Shoes - imageimageimageimage
New England City Sports - imageimageimageimage
Sports Park - imageimageimageimage

Mickey Finn's - imageimageimage

Eblens (Various Locations) - imageimageimage

Expression's - imageimageimage

too late I can name some more 2morrow!

TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook

Quote    Reply   

HypeBeast McStreetwear

Registered Member

#60 [url]

May 12 08 1:10 PM

RudyGay22UcoNN wrote:
Im also from bloomfield and I strongly disagree with some people saying there are a few spots in CT...for the size of the state there is plenty of spots

Salvin's Shoes - imageimageimageimage
New England City Sports - imageimageimageimage
Sports Park - imageimageimageimage

Mickey Finn's - imageimageimage

Eblens (Various Locations) - imageimageimage

Expression's - imageimageimage

too late I can name some more 2morrow!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help