Remove this ad

TerroristTim203

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Feb 25 08 11:07 PM

there's no sneakers spots out here..I usually jus hit up Eblens...usually I'm the only dude out in my area (ansonia) buyin J's or anything clean...everyone out here wears plain air forces or fake kicks...only spot I know good is in Stamford...Sport Scape is

^^^how's the U. Of New Haven? I live probley 10-15 mins away I thought about goin to the campus jus to party hop but as for lookin for sneakers spots out there...its not gon happen... jus head out to bridgeport and hit up a jimmys or the milford mall by orange or even the Eblens in Ansonia/Derby

I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin these
mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery?
-Inspectah Deck-

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BR1012

#22 [url]

Feb 27 08 12:15 PM

Im from Branford/Waterbury area....not many goos spots in CT. I go to school in Springfield and finally found a dope spot....

CONNECTICUT CREW

C Sneakers are our Weapons of AttackT

Quote    Reply   

HypeBeast McStreetwear

Registered Member

#26 [url]

Mar 6 08 1:21 PM

ALRIGHT, finally I'm not banned anymore so I can chime in. TheHunger4More I live round the corner from UHart and my ppl go there. If you want, I can show you to the couple shoe spots downtown (NO MO). There's:

Eblen's image
Salvins - That's my go to spot for kicks if I need somethin quick and can't wait for online stuff on Main St.

And then there's my grail spot (well not necessarily for kicks)...
The Candy Shop on Broad St. in Hartford sells the best clothing (as far as NT standards) Plus, they have a small Jordan account they're workin on. They had some Vs and they should still have some Spi'zikes. They're still tryna acquire an Nike account tho. I know the dude who owns it and he usually will strike up a convo with you and if you seem cool he'll usually cut the prices down, which is the main reason I keep goin there. It seems like Salvin's kinda swagger jacked from The Candy Shop but whatever. Hope that helps.

Quote    Reply   

Bis2Fly3

#27 [url]

Mar 8 08 2:39 PM

Hey, im from bridgeport, there only a few SB accounts around here, eastern pulse (milford) they usually dont get hyped up SB's like the recent skate or die's. Then there's Mass Appeal in Plainville, they get all the hyped up SB's but rape your pockets by x3 the retail price. If you are looking for jordans a real nice spot in bridgeport is Mister Sports, once they recieve their jordans they sell them, so its a nice way to get your kicks early, another spot for jordans would jimmys, theres 2 in bridgeport, one in new haven, fairfield, and some other cities. Also milford and trumbull mall are nice for jordans and also footloose in bridgeport.........If anyone has any other SB "spots" PM me or post here id really like to know because its so hard finding SB's out here.

Quote    Reply   

rockthisMIC

Registered Member

#30 [url]

Mar 19 08 2:14 AM

isn't there an sb spot out in enfield?

CONNECTICUT CREW

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

GottaBeEm21

Registered Member

#31 [url]

Mar 21 08 3:20 AM

sup guys... i'm from bethel/danbury... actually making my way over to new haven tomorrow to check out what jimmy's got in stock... and mjmoney23, i dunno new haven/hamden well, but i think that the jimmy's is considered to be in new haven, but it's near hamden high school

In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield. - Warren Buffett

Team BJ PENN

Quote    Reply   

mjmoney23

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Mar 24 08 4:55 PM

Ahh alright gottabeem21, I know what one you are talking about then, its on rt10 I believe. Ive been going to school in Danbury for the last 4 years and actually did a 2 week observation in Bethel High/Middle School. Small world afterall haha.

For Sale - DS  SZ 9.5 AJ XIII RETRO "PLAYOFF"

Quote    Reply   

mjmoney23

Registered Member

#33 [url]

Mar 24 08 4:55 PM

Ahh alright gottabeem21, I know what one you are talking about then, its on rt10 I believe. Ive been going to school in Danbury for the last 4 years and actually did a 2 week observation in Bethel High/Middle School. Small world afterall haha.

For Sale - DS  SZ 9.5 AJ XIII RETRO "PLAYOFF"

Quote    Reply   

Skip0011

Registered Member

#36 [url]

Mar 30 08 12:51 PM

Waterbury...not many decent spots I know of that haven't been already said.

COOL GREY JORDAN XI available for trade - got size 10.5, looking for size 9.5/10.  PM me.

Quote    Reply   

laronsikes

Registered Member

#37 [url]

Apr 1 08 2:20 PM

I live in Waterbury as well. Originally from Bridgeport. Only sneaker spots I know of are the various Jimmys around the state. I work in Stamford so one day imma try to check out that sportscape yall mentioned.

Quote    Reply   

GottaBeEm21

Registered Member

#39 [url]

Apr 1 08 11:23 PM

anyone know somewhere near fairfield county gettin in the countdown packs?

In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield. - Warren Buffett

Team BJ PENN

Quote    Reply   

mheftman

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Apr 3 08 3:13 PM

Live in Stamford (have for 20+ years)

work in Greenwich.

Team AM (iD) FAM -- Our colorways are better
Finders Keepers...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad