Remove this ad

Skateboard.niketalk

Registered Member

#241 [url]

Aug 7 11 1:11 AM

I'm in Fairfield. Going to Ludlowe High in the fall. Anybody went there?
edit: on the topic of Jimmy's, my dad's store is up the street from Jimmy's. My dad also just opened up a store in Orange, on Boston Post rd. Does anybody know of any good sneaker spots around there? I know there's a small-looking sneaker place across the street, but I've never been to it.

Last Edited By: Skateboard Aug 7 11 1:14 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mjmoney23

Registered Member

#255 [url]

Jan 6 12 7:53 PM

^^ Thanks

I saw a new consignment shop opened in the Milford Mall. Wasn't too special, but the prices seemed to be better than the one in Trumbull.

Quote    Reply   

What up.niketalk

Registered Member

#257 [url]

Jan 30 12 3:09 AM

Fellas, I need some advice.

I recently took a job in New Haven and I'm completely clueless as to where I should look for an apartment.

My buddy lives in New Canaan and although it's a nice place, it has too much of a small town feel. I'm 25 and want to hit the bars on the weekends. So I'm looking for a town with at least a decent nightlight with people my age.

Stamford is roughly 40 miles away from New Haven and I really don't feel like making that commute 5 days a week. But so far I haven't found a town to compete with Stamford.

Thanks in advance.

Quote    Reply   

What up.niketalk

Registered Member

#260 [url]

Feb 9 12 4:07 PM

Thanks, fellas.

I was also considering Milford but heard it's more of a quiet/family oriented town. Is that correct?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help