Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 15 08 6:18 PM

Tags : : , ,

On 5/13/08 i orderred a pair of Aqua VIII's from eastbay at a discounted price of $99.99. I am very happy to get these for this price even if it 2 weeks to ship out on 5/27/08 i think this was the expected ship out date. So i wait the 2 weeks and i here nothing from eastbay until 5/29/08 when they tell me that the backorder date has been moved back to 6/23/08. The on 6/13/08 they sent me an email saying that they have none in stock but that i should recieve them within 2 weeks of the backorder date of 6/23/08. At this point i think about canncelling but i decided to stick with it. Then on 6/19/08 i got another email saying their out of stock and that it should ship out within 2 weeks. Then later that day they sent me another email with shipment comfirmation. Now i am happy that i am getting my shoes. Them like a week later i get a call from UPS saying that a COD package is comming the following day and that i need a cashiers check for $106.98. At this point i am confused so i call eastbay and they tell me that a mistake has been made and that they will have UPS return to sender so that they can reship them back to me correctly. At this point i am not mad at all i just want my shoes and i understand that mistakes are made. So about a week later Eastbay calls me to let me know that they have reshipped them and i should expect them within 4 days and i do. This is where i start to get upset. When they arrive i see that the box is in terrible condition, and when i say terrible i mean terrible. The retro card is missing. The left shoe looks worn, the laces are not tied in that ribbon thing that JB does the straps are undone and there are smudges and all over and they are faded. The right shoe looks DS but is also faded and ashy. What do you think i should do ? im thinking of returning them. I dont mind the shoes so much but the box is what i do not like

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Last Edited By: waycokid Jul 15 08 7:00 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

jhobson5

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Jul 15 08 6:21 PM

Man that is a nightmare sorry to hear that. Call them and see if u can return them. Tell them the story usually they give u a % off your next order or something. But if the sneakers arent that bad i would just keep them

TEAM COLORADO
Home of the Summer Time 20 Degree Camp Out

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 15 08 6:25 PM

Wow. If you really want the shoe and theres no way they can replace it, I'd say keep them. But if they can do something about replacing I'd do that. Sorry to see your misfortune there.

RIP WMG...We STILL miss you Poppa

Quote    Reply   

kobehead

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Jul 15 08 6:45 PM

Hell no speak to the supervisor of the eastbay customer service and complain about them and ask them for like a $20 giftcard or something. That is ridiculous how the box could be like that. I hate eastbay because they don't double box when you order 1 pair of shoes but the box doesn't seem as horrific as that.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13 [url]

Jul 15 08 7:13 PM

I guess they figured since you only paid $99.99 for the shoes, they would mess up the box and try them on before shipping them to you. So that you won't ever think of buying discounted shoes from them.....again

TEAM LAKERS
1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

Quote    Reply   

cmoweb

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Jul 15 08 7:26 PM

The left shoe looks worn, the laces are not tied in that ribbon thing that JB does the straps are undone and there are smudges and all over and they are faded. I dont mind the shoes so much but the box is what i do not like
imageLMFAOimage

Homie, the box is just going to sit in the closet. You are actually going to WEAR the shoes. I know we all want that super-crispy box. But if the shoes looking worn with smudges and faded spots isn't enough for you to want to send them back, then why worry about the box?

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Quote    Reply   

austing03

Registered Member

#17 [url]

Jul 15 08 7:27 PM

OnDaReal wrote:
I guess they figured since you only paid $99.99 for the shoes, they would mess up the box and try them on before shipping them to you. So that you won't ever think of buying discounted shoes from them.....again

image image

Quote    Reply   

B1acMan365

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Jul 15 08 7:45 PM

OnDaReal wrote:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Last Edited By: B1acMan365 Jul 18 08 6:55 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

bdis1986.niketalk

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Jul 15 08 7:56 PM

SAME THING kinda happened to me i went to my local footlocker ...cause they had some in stock i asked 4 size 10.5.... so she comes back to me with an 11...there were no more 10.5...thats straight ..when i look at the box ...my eyes poped image the box was in bad shape i mean bad ...she didnt even have to no wat i was gonna say she siad they were back orderd from italy...so the hole trip here did the damage...i gave her the stone face..image the shoe was set up juss liked urs was. one ds and the other was unlaced with a slight very slight scuff on the strap...because the shoe was pretty good i took them but ..kinda was mad the box was horrible and no retro card so i just took my first aqua box and card and put the new ones i bought in them...and the old ones in the beater box...i was a little satisfied....image

- BDIS -

Odaymis** 3 SUCKERS+ 1ME = TOO EASY!**Romero
NT 2006.Twitter --> @Copped_em_early

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help