Remove this ad

mikes and nikes

Registered Member

#161 [url]

Aug 28 08 11:43 PM

anywhere to cop premium denim like nudies, samurai, imperial, sugercane? i think deep sleep had some sugar cane for a lil bit. any help appreciated.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#166 [url]

Apr 23 09 11:17 PM

icysoles wrote:
not sure if it was already posted but....for sneakers... abakus takeout 227 north 10th street chinatown
Yea props to that place....
They arent that overpriced...

I saw white/blue XVIII's for 125 sz 10

Quote    Reply   

#168 [url]

Jul 6 09 8:57 PM

Foot Action

Hi guys I'm in philly and i don't know if you guys have been to the foot action in the franklin mills mall but they have a great selection of jordan clothing and shoes the also have great max 95's and dunks and blazers

Quote    Reply   

#170 [url]

Jan 18 10 8:18 PM

Foot Action(Franklin Mills Mall)

HI guys didn't know about this place just found out about it they get all the exclusive stuff. Foot Action 1282 Franklin mill circle phila pa 19154 215-281-3424

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

F A Y B A N

Registered Member

#173 [url]

Jan 26 10 3:56 AM

Retroisback2008 wrote:
This thread was started over 5 years ago. If OP is still alive we need a update in the front.

Still got a pulse.  I'll update it right now, haven't been in the forum in a minute.

Edit: Updated.  Philly heads, let me know if there are any other spots and if any of the stores up top have closed or moved.

Thanks.

Last Edited By: F A Y B A N Jan 26 10 5:15 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Wezzy313

#175 [url]

May 14 10 1:12 AM

Need Help

can we get an update please FAYBAN I I'll be in Philly next weekend and I wantto know where to go when I get there thanks alot it would be a great help! ^_^

Quote    Reply   

F A Y B A N

Registered Member

#176 [url]

May 19 10 3:07 PM

Wezzy313 wrote:
can we get an update please FAYBAN I I'll be in Philly next weekend and I wantto know where to go when I get there thanks alot it would be a great help! ^_^
I'd updated everything listed within this thread except fatmansul's recent Footaction addition.  I'm not a Philly native (Jersey) so I can only go on what's been posted.  Check out the ALL THINGS SURROUNDING PHILLY thread too, the locals keep that thread a bit more current.  Good luck.

Quote    Reply   

apthekid

Registered Member

#180 [url]

May 11 11 2:11 PM

Yo I been living in philly for almost 10 years now. I probably know most people in this thread by face from various camp-outs and Temple. Some of these tag names seem familiar (waddup VJ!), but like I said I probably know a lot of people in here by face.

I just had a realization and I'm hoping someone can help me out...

Is there anywhere in Philly that has a top-tier Nike SB Dunk account? I know Ubiq doesn't (they didn't get the Statue of Liberties nor the Cheech and Chongs)...I hit up Nocturnal (skate shop) only to find out that they don't have a nike account at all. I hit up Exit, but i was told that they don't sell SB Dunks. I hit up Abakus, but as you all know, they are a consignment shop.

Is there ANYWHERE in philly to get limited SB Dunks?!?!?! Has our beloved Philly fallen that far from sneaker grace?? Help me out NT!

Philly to Brooklyn and back again.  Steady Exit 9'n. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help