Remove this ad

jerry6d

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Nov 24 05 1:37 AM

Re: Philadelphia Sneaker/Clothing Guide

The XIV Forrest are now $100 with a $10 off. So $90 could get you a pair. Hit Samsun up.

"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm." - Mike Tyson

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

stevielips

Registered Member

#22 [url]

Dec 5 05 10:05 AM

dont forget.

--Players. Woodland Ave. 19142. look it up
--Footstop. Island Ave. 19142. look it up.

It was November 4th......I last held your hand......It seemed our time would last forever
You said don't ever leave.......I thought you'd never go.......
I wish I could just remember your name...
You're just a memory now.......Like all the ones before.........But with your pain I've had to suffer
Your eyes alight with flame.........As the picture burns.........
I hear the screams from long ago.......
Q U E E N S R Y C H E

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Dec 11 05 10:45 PM

Sunshine Blues in Roosevelt Mall is a cool store. They got some hard to find LRG, and some cool fitted hats.

Told my mother I hustle, and she said be careful.

Quote    Reply   

JD161616

Registered Member

#29 [url]

Jan 4 06 9:32 PM

a store right next to the samsun nike shop on south st. has the nike dunk hi and lo 1 pieces...i think its called benjamin lovell....looks like a high end shoe store but mixed in they have those, AF1 escapes, and a no liner dunk hi

Yea I got on sneaks, but I need a new pair, cuz basketball courts in the summer got girls there...It's the summertime

Quote    Reply   

lindsj23

Registered Member

#30 [url]

Jan 6 06 12:12 AM

yeh i seen them in that store over the weekend, kinda disapointed in person with the 1 piece his

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

JD161616

Registered Member

#31 [url]

Jan 6 06 1:57 AM

Quote:
yeh i seen them in that store over the weekend, kinda disapointed in person with the 1 piece his

really???? when i saw them in person thats what made me buy them...im loving them...oh well we all have our own opinions
Yea I got on sneaks, but I need a new pair, cuz basketball courts in the summer got girls there...It's the summertime

Quote    Reply   

jerry6d

Registered Member

#33 [url]

Jan 9 06 1:56 AM

Those 1 pieces are trash.

"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm." - Mike Tyson

Quote    Reply   

phillyboy

Registered Member

#34 [url]

Jan 9 06 9:47 PM

the dunk hi 1 pieces are the best lasers released since the first laser af1s. the ones that had the tag with the size.

dutch masters club

Quote    Reply   

CheGTR

Registered Member

#35 [url]

Jan 11 06 8:00 PM

any new philly updates?

any new sales lately? or upcoming?... i got this Sneaker Villa "10% off for Temple students" when SoleC o l l e c t e r put on a sneaker event at TU. don't know if its still good. no expiration date and i haven't tried it yet....

Quote    Reply   

PhillyKid37

Registered Member

#36 [url]

Jan 13 06 2:12 PM

What's good on South St.? Last time I was up in Philly, I stopped at Afficial, and really liked it. Samsun, Olympia were weak. Anything reccomendful as I am going tonight?

TEAM PLATANO. TEAM DC/MD/VA. OG MEMBER #31

Quote    Reply   

aznxballa

#37 [url]

Jan 14 06 4:13 PM

anybody know what stores are definately getting the DMP.. cause i live not too far from those stores and im tryna get at least 2 packs.. any help would be greatly appreciated

" i squeeze nipples like pimples just to get the pus.. get it.. "

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jan 21 06 1:28 PM

Che your at Temple too? Do you stay on campus....Sneakervilla has the Penny IVs....I picked them up yesterday. Can't use that on the DMP, LOL

Let's Split a DMP Pack Size 7.5! Email me at [email protected]...Footpatrol Stabs for Sale Size 7....$185 or Best Offer

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jan 21 06 7:35 PM

when was their a sole collector event at Temple?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help