Remove this ad

#1421 [url]

Mar 12 12 11:35 PM

Dathbgboy wrote:
harbird wrote:
Yo guys since the Bred XIs seem to be confirmed to release, can we help each other out with information at that time?  I know some places put them up early before RD like Aces... I know we're 9 months away, but it's never to early to prepare for a release of this magnitude... BTW how long before RD does Ace's typically sell their jordan's? When do they get their shipments?
Yea, as soon as they get the shipments. It's not hard to get J's here

Thanks man appreciate it.  Struck out on the concords and absolutely will not settle for failure this time around.  Quick Q for u or someone else who can answer: one of managers at the Ace's on Forbes by Pitt asked me how I knew that they sold pairs early.  Anyone here have a strong connect with Ace's whose name I could use?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mdwst9

Registered Member

#1423 [url]

Mar 14 12 10:31 AM

lmao zambb steve RIP richyung412

TEAM PINKS ({}) WIT *INK*
Tall, Skinny, or Fat...it don't matter as long as you got that TAT!

Follow me..... http://twitter.com/Mr_Wright17

Quote    Reply   

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#1425 [url]

Mar 19 12 12:52 AM

jsfeen304 wrote:
id like to follow u guys richyung412 and datbgboy let me know ur handles or follow me @trey_songz90
Just followed you and mentioned u hoss.

Thanks man appreciate it.  Struck out on the concords and absolutely will not settle for failure this time around.  Quick Q for u or someone else who can answer: one of managers at the Ace's on Forbes by Pitt asked me how I knew that they sold pairs early.  Anyone here have a strong connect with Ace's whose name I could use? 
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT mention that u know they sell em early. Dude in Oakland and his bro in E.Lib are the owners so they pretty much have the final say w/ anything there. Don't Ron Jeremy anybody either (name drop). If u want info, u have to cop somethin to show good faith that you're willin to drop some change. 

I really don't see how u missed out on the Concords tho. I had plenty of chances to cop, even after RD but passed bc they just didn't do it for me the way I thought they would. Copped for my daughter tho.

Team Mortal Kombat
Noob Saibot

Quote    Reply   

richyung412.niketalk

Registered Member

#1426 [url]

Mar 19 12 9:19 AM

mdwst9 wrote:
lmao zambb steve RIP richyung412

Lmaooooo Naw ill still be back on here, Just not fun to troll anymore cuz i know yall. Did anyone grab them ugly big bird yellow foams??? @jsfeen304 my twitter is @SM_412 hit me up

The NikeTalk Legend    

For Sale: Authentic 1960 Mitchell & Ness Pittsburgh Pirates Jacket, Size 52.    

Quote    Reply   

Pmighty

Registered Member

#1427 [url]

Mar 19 12 9:12 PM

gucci!

Dathbgboy wrote:

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT mention that u know they sell em early. Dude in Oakland and his bro in E.Lib are the owners so they pretty much have the final say w/ anything there. Don't Ron Jeremy anybody either (name drop). If u want info, u have to cop somethin to show good faith that you're willin to drop some change. 

yes and you have plenty of time to get your face known which is probably most important.....or take your chances on the internet

"The Difference Between us is I KNOW I'm a monster"
*NikeTalk
Deserves A Better Class Of Thread Starter*

Quote    Reply   

#1430 [url]

Apr 15 12 11:27 PM

Whats a typicall retail store I can get in line at for the xiis coming out. %%!++ and most of them get these? Havent been out in a while.

TEAM METALHEADS

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Pablo Guzman

Registered Member

#1431 [url]

Apr 20 12 2:14 AM

^Pretty much the malls. Most of the malls should have them Saturday. Monroeville Mall is pretty popular which is where I usually cop from.

Anybody else grabbing the XII's or already copped them?

What? It ain't no more to it...

Quote    Reply   

ch5i6co

Registered Member

#1433 [url]

May 10 12 2:13 PM

Any scoop on these Retro IV cavs around 412?

Wanted: Lebron 9 "MV" Size 14
DS Lebron 9 "Taxi" Size 14 Available or trade offers

~Member since 7/17/02~

Quote    Reply   

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#1436 [url]

Jun 6 12 2:16 PM

Congrats, that's my Alma Mater. Now that I know, we gon be the best of friends when it comes to getting some software

Team Mortal Kombat
Noob Saibot

Quote    Reply   

Mr Subliminals

Registered Member

#1440 [url]

Jul 6 12 11:41 PM

The Olympic pack is at Social Status downtown.. They've been on sale since Monday so im not sure what all they still have out of the 180's, Pippens, AF1's.

OLY 6's are a GR so everywhere should have them.

SOMESAYTHESTARLIFESADDICTIVE?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help