Remove this ad

zimmyChecks

#41 [url]

Mar 1 07 5:12 PM

Re: STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Sneaker Villa downtown only had six pairs total, luckily I was 1st in line, in front of like 40 other people. Didn't even have a 10 had to settle for a sz 9. I'm not disappointed though the CG boys are dope.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#42 [url]

Mar 1 07 11:45 PM

Yea, I'm actually glad I passed. I just heard the Flips are gonna be a limited GR don't know how solid that is but I hope so. Congrats on gettin ur pair although Pittsburgh got about 24 pairs in total and both Villa's only had 5-6 pair a piece....hmmmmm.....

Quote    Reply   

zimmyChecks

#43 [url]

Mar 2 07 2:15 AM

I'm thinkin the 5 or 6 pairs at each store were probably what was left after all the employees got them for themselves and their friends.

Quote    Reply   

Pablo Guzman

Registered Member

#44 [url]

Mar 2 07 6:03 AM

^ You're absolutely right. :| :{ @ Sneakervilla. But anyway I hope everyone who's coppin get their Flip III's wit ease considering they are gonna be at Footlockers and etc. I wanna see them in person before I cop tho.

My sig is currently serving time in NikeTalk Penitentiary.

Quote    Reply   

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#45 [url]

Mar 2 07 2:27 PM

Yea, but don't be fulled by the GR label, from what I heard they are going to be a Limited GR which means they may still be hard to cop but not as hard as the DMP more like the flint VII's so don't think since they aint completely limited that they gon be an easy cop. Hope I see some of yall at the Monroeville Mall on RD

Quote    Reply   

Pablo Guzman

Registered Member

#46 [url]

Mar 3 07 6:27 AM

O yeah no doubt. I'm curious how many pairs each store gets. If I do cop, I'll be at the mall early as usual.

My sig is currently serving time in NikeTalk Penitentiary.

Quote    Reply   

Storm2006

Registered Member

#47 [url]

Mar 3 07 10:56 AM

Anyone here know anything about the new Ace Athletic opening in Oakland??

The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2007 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Josh McBob, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and Jon Scheyer taking down the nets in 2007!!

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Mar 4 07 6:07 AM

^yup, my boy is gonna be working there. He's mad cool and is probably way too overqualified to work there. Son's gonna be helping people buy GR air forces with a bachelors of science degree in civil engineering :{        

I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

Quote    Reply   

itsjusme51

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Mar 7 07 5:36 PM

i know this is way off topic but ive been away for a couple weeks.

did anyone go to that clipse show a few weeks back? and how was it?????

did they even show up???????

bred dub zero sz. 12 $100 shipped

black flightposite max sz. 11.5 no OG box but one will be provided $100 shipped

http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=12872.topic

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#51 [url]

Mar 8 07 4:50 PM

Lol. It is but it aint. Off topic from what is bein discussed but not because I created this post for all types of info to be spread for the NT members of Steel City and surroundin areas. But Im in Harrisburg right now so I wouldn't know. If you go to Pitt hope you got ya Nas tickets cause there werent many seats left before I left for break...

But back to the sneaker topic. I'll be at the Monroeville Mall come the 24th. If you don't wear a 11.5-12, you can swing thru and holla at me.lol. But I hope the new Ace's have an urban account and use it. Ryan Ima holla at you and Sligh when I get back to Pitt too brah, need to set up this camp out for the Old Love, New Love. TEAM PITTSBURGH, you already know.

Quote    Reply   

Mr Pittsburgh

Registered Member

#52 [url]

Mar 12 07 1:30 PM

Yea to answer the previous question...clipse DID show and i didnt go but Wiz and tha Govament are tight so im guessin it was a bangin show....Clipse got 2 hrs....wiz 45 min and Tha Govament got a halfy...

thats them wit Brick Diggler....Shout outs 2 TIME BOMB
GET YA LIFE RIGHT!!!

YEA DATH...we DEF gotta get that camp out smackin....for anyone goin ima botu 2 make a post on the TEAM PITTSBURGH Myspace page groups.myspace.com/teampittsburgh so if you wanna meet up or roll wit us hit it up and post ya name and shoe size...we dont want no battle for pairs lol...

TEAM PITTSBURGH
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

AIM: Rbgm18
Myspace :www.myspace.com/rbnous18

HIT ME UP!!!

Quote    Reply   

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#53 [url]

Mar 12 07 2:33 PM

^^^ 1 month and some change and countin.lol. Can't wait for this jawn, gon be my first I's ever.

Quote    Reply   

itsjusme51

Registered Member

#54 [url]

Mar 12 07 5:45 PM

ha. brick is that dude.

i did see that pic on his myspace last night i forgot all about it.

"i'ma make it do what it do baby..."

Quote    Reply   

zimmyChecks

#55 [url]

Mar 13 07 11:43 AM

you gotta get tickets to the nas jawn? if so that sucks i heard he was gonna play for pitt's annual bigelow bash concert which is usually outside and free. but if you do have to get tickets do you know where i can get some. thanks.

Quote    Reply   

Storm2006

Registered Member

#56 [url]

Mar 13 07 1:57 PM

zimmyChecks...I think that it is for Pitt Students because my son (yeah I said it) goes to Pitt and he had to get a ticket, although the ticket was free.

The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2007 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Josh McBob, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and Jon Scheyer taking down the nets in 2007!!

Quote    Reply   

Storm2006

Registered Member

#58 [url]

Mar 13 07 8:16 PM

The only thing about that Zimmy is that I am not sure if they will be checking for a valid Pitt student ID. It's always worth it to atleast ask your boys tohugh.

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Mar 13 07 10:52 PM

Yeah I got a ticket. Front row balcony chyea! plus wiz might get me backstage :D but sorry you're @#%$ outta luck B. not only are they sold out, you also have to be a pitt student, they check ID's

I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Mar 13 07 11:06 PM

double post

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help