Remove this ad

itsjusme51

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Feb 20 07 4:19 PM

Re: STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

wow subliminals...i havent seen you on here in a good minute man!

so anyone ever spot the foams or what???????

im trying to keep an ear out for my boy that wants them but works too much to go out huntin for'em.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#22 [url]

Feb 20 07 4:23 PM

Ok good looks Mr Subliminals now I won't waste my time. Guess I'll see all those who coppin at Da Villa in East Lib unless Ace's are gettin em. I was wonderin the same thing about the foams though I aint seen anybody wit em.

Quote    Reply   

itsjusme51

Registered Member

#23 [url]

Feb 20 07 4:40 PM

i saw the CG's in person the other day, i cant mess with'em...i ordered a pair of am1's instead. but ya'll have fun down there at shady @#%$ SV...lol

Quote    Reply   

Storm2006

Registered Member

#24 [url]

Feb 21 07 4:30 AM

Yeah guys, I've been on my Foamposite grind and have come up with nothing. I called Finishline and they said no other FLs or FAs got them. Also i've been calling SV in East Liberty and Dowtown on a regular basis and have come up with nothing. Ace's in East Lib told me they weren't getting them, I called back 2 weeks later and dude said they got them and already sold them so I dunno.

The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2007 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Josh McBob, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and Jon Scheyer taking down the nets in 2007!!

Quote    Reply   

Mr Subliminals

Registered Member

#26 [url]

Feb 21 07 2:40 PM

im not really up on foams but if somone can tell me which ones yall are trying to get i can check and see where an when they can be copped if they get them

what up itsjusme51

STRAIGHT UP MENACE

Quote    Reply   

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#29 [url]

Feb 22 07 1:06 AM

Well first off, it will be approx. 37degrees with 10% chance of precipitation so it shouldnt be bad weather wise like the Grapes release. It may be kinda hectict especially in East Lib. since the Mgr there is funny, and make sure you select the right size cause you only get one chance.lol. But just get there at least 2.5hrs before they open and you should be good. Other NTers makes it an aight experience. To those tryna cop good luck.

Quote    Reply   

Pablo Guzman

Registered Member

#30 [url]

Feb 22 07 6:06 AM

Do they still open at 10? I haven't been there in a good min.

My sig is currently serving time in NikeTalk Penitentiary.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Mr Subliminals

Registered Member

#31 [url]

Feb 22 07 1:27 PM

yea they open at 10. and storm2006 i'll try an find out whats up with those

On a sidenote

Sneaker villa Dwntwn

Just got the fire red 5's again in MOST sizes. i know they had a couple 10 1/2 left. they also have the full Air force 1 pack and the Animal air max 95's in stock

STRAIGHT UP MENACE

Quote    Reply   

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Feb 23 07 3:45 AM

What about the new Trainer SC's Mr Subliminals? Did Da Villa get the Glow in the Dark ones that just dropped? If so do you know the price for em?

Quote    Reply   

Mr Subliminals

Registered Member

#33 [url]

Feb 23 07 12:19 PM

They do have the trainer SC's and i think there chargin 89.00 for them but i could be mistaken. they dont have the glow n the dark pack but you might want to check timb bomb for those

STRAIGHT UP MENACE

Quote    Reply   

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#34 [url]

Feb 23 07 2:45 PM

Oh ok, where is Time Bomb at? I been meanin to check that place and TNT out but midterms aint no joke.

Quote    Reply   

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#36 [url]

Feb 25 07 3:16 AM

Lol, I think it's considered East Lib. from what my mans described to me. I passed on the Cool Greys because of the 2 releases next month If I can't get a connect in Pittsburgh for the Flips I'll take a trip home and cop a week before.

Quote    Reply   

Pablo Guzman

Registered Member

#39 [url]

Feb 27 07 1:53 AM

The sneakervilla on the Eastside sold em for $150 (which was inevitable) and only had 5 pairs to sell. The rest were being held as usual.

My sig is currently serving time in NikeTalk Penitentiary.

Quote    Reply   

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Feb 28 07 9:08 PM

^^^^ Yea Da Villa is bogus especially in East Lib. Ace's really need to get on the ball, can't wait for the one in Oakland to open up, just hope they have an urban account. I hope I don't have trouble coppin the flips for retail next month.......seriously

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help