Remove this ad

Swerv1n.niketalk

Registered Member

#2526 [url]

Feb 19 09 2:59 AM

SylvesterMcGrizzly wrote:
Hmmm that pm sounds familiar....but many feel that way...it is what it is image

Naw it aint who u think it is.....image......that was earlier today its just a shame people so selfish. i bought 2 pair of eggplant sold em retail 2 two NT'ers but like i said before i cant expect everyone to do what i do...image

Gimage BLUE $werv1n a.k.a. $poiledFeet Gimage BLUE
THE.....University of Michigan Wolverines

Quote    Reply   

solezprogression

Registered Member

#2528 [url]

Feb 19 09 3:08 AM

Swerv1n wrote:

i asked a fellow NT'er to grab me some 1/2's this was his response i wont name names but dudes like this make Sherlock Foams look real good.

"for retail and shipping take a trip to nyc and wait online yourself if you get unlucky or dont get your size run all around nyc and get a pair for retail if your lucky you %@& kidding me right i should go out of my way for a stranger and get nothing you got the wrong guy champ"

Dudes on hear actin real shady. If i could cop 10-12 pairs of these and i saw people, good people itchin for these i dont care if i know u or not i got u. A dude on NT is hookin me up already but dudes like this will never get ahead in life. Props to Sherlock...or kudos....

I mean for real dude, I really don't see your argument here. You're mad because someone doesn't want to go out of their way to hook you up without getting anything in return?

You actually EXPECT people to hook you up? I mean I understand that it can't hurt to ask and all ... and if someone decides to be nice and do it, then that's great ... but to EXPECT a hookup I think is a little unrealistic. Everyone isn't as magnanimous as you or Sherlock. I agree that it would be a better world (or at least sneaker community) if they were, but here in the real world people got expenses, bills and better things to do with their time than go cop shoes for someone they've never even had a conversation with (other than you randomly asking them for a hookup) and then take the time to pack and ship them to you.

I'm just saying... you gotta understand both sides of the story, and you can't be mad at dude for saying no.

Quote    Reply   

Battousai701

Registered Member

#2529 [url]

Feb 19 09 3:19 AM

so these are true to size or would u half to go down a size?

i havent keeping up on this thread... STREET FIGHTER IV is imageimageimageimage

TEAM 1 PS3 Back to Back CALL OF DUTY 4 MODERN WARFARE CHAMPIONS / KLIQ
J-Cuzzo Dmasta718 twothreezy Battousai701 justreason iKoN21 Kicktionare

Quote    Reply   

Swerv1n.niketalk

Registered Member

#2530 [url]

Feb 19 09 3:28 AM

anyway..........if u near harlem The Vault got these on the 18th an u git a free hat to match

Gimage BLUE $werv1n a.k.a. $poiledFeet Gimage BLUE
THE.....University of Michigan Wolverines

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Mw2889

Registered Member

#2531 [url]

Feb 19 09 3:54 AM

Swerv1n wrote:

i asked a fellow NT'er to grab me some 1/2's this was his response i wont name names but dudes like this make Sherlock Foams look real good.

"for retail and shipping take a trip to nyc and wait online yourself if you get unlucky or dont get your size run all around nyc and get a pair for retail if your lucky you %@& kidding me right i should go out of my way for a stranger and get nothing you got the wrong guy champ"

Dudes on hear actin real shady. If i could cop 10-12 pairs of these and i saw people, good people itchin for these i dont care if i know u or not i got u. A dude on NT is hookin me up already but dudes like this will never get ahead in life. Props to Sherlock...or kudos....

Time is money. Why would you expect people to run around picking up shoes and shipping them for no reason? Sherlock is doing people favors, it doesn't mean everyone has time or wants to do that.

Quote    Reply   

RICO7JT

Registered Member

#2535 [url]

Feb 19 09 4:47 AM

Hope I can get my hands on these FAST ....

TEAMLATENIGHT      TEAAM FAM          TEAM BAY AREA
The Freaks Come Out At Night       They Did It Best In 87'     LIVESTRONG      EAST to SOUTH BAY 
-WANTED SIZE 12 XII 03 BLACK/RED-

Quote    Reply   

160jordansdeep

Registered Member

#2536 [url]

Feb 19 09 5:37 AM

Swerv1n wrote:

YEAH HAPPY @%# THAT WAS ME
YOU CAN SAY MY NAME SO THE NEXT CLOWN WILL NOT BOTHER ME FOR A "HOOK UP" NEXT TIME

YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO GO OUT OF MY WAY RUNNING AROUND FOR YOU AND I DONT GET ANYTHING IN RETURN

YOU GOT THE WRONG NIKETALKER

I AM NOT LOOKING TO BE A NICE GUY ON HERE AS I SAID 1000'S OF TIMES BEFORE

Last Edited By: 160jordansdeep Feb 19 09 5:42 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Untitled.niketalk

Registered Member

#2537 [url]

Feb 19 09 5:50 AM

ExaltedAlex wrote:
no go on the blacks... they would look way better with clear sole; F that translucent/smoke look
ummm that shoe is less likely to look horrible with time because people actually wanna wear they kicks......imageimage

Quote    Reply   

RICO7JT

Registered Member

#2538 [url]

Feb 19 09 6:00 AM

160jordansdeep wrote:
Swerv1n wrote:

YOU CAN SAY MY NAME SO THE NEXT CLOWN WILL NOT BOTHER ME FOR A "HOOK UP" NEXT TIME

YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO GO OUT OF MY WAY RUNNING AROUND FOR YOU AND I DONT GET ANYTHING IN RETURN

ONE SIXTY DEEP , your such a NICE GUY .....

TEAMLATENIGHT      TEAAM FAM          TEAM BAY AREA
The Freaks Come Out At Night       They Did It Best In 87'     LIVESTRONG      EAST to SOUTH BAY 
-WANTED SIZE 12 XII 03 BLACK/RED-

Quote    Reply   

160jordansdeep

Registered Member

#2540 [url]

Feb 19 09 6:37 AM

RICO7JT wrote:
160jordansdeep wrote:
Swerv1n wrote:

ONE SIXTY DEEP , your such a NICE GUY .....

thanks

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help