Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 26 08 8:29 AM

Tags : :

Something new 65$ shoe found it in the SLAM website it's not on eastbay...

These look like some knock-off Team Elites from Nike, They are at 65$ says SLAM and i have nothing on the brand at all, i googled 'em and i haven't found a thing, i googled STACKJACK and the SLAM website comes up anybody got some info?

Does Stephen Jackson have a STARBURY like line also?

FOCUS.

Remove this ad

gr0unded

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Mar 26 08 10:54 AM

I have to agree with you that they look like variants of Nike's basketball shoes.

This is an interesting find, though. If Jack had a signature line, then he would be wearing them more. Instead, when he's hooping he usually has on some retro Jordans, ie Spizikes and Playoff VIII's for the last two games against the Lakers.

But, I don't know if he has started a line of his own.

I'm heartfelt with the texture of velvet.

DeewLay

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Mar 27 08 1:11 AM

it's al harrington's brand. don't know if it'll affect stack jack's sponsorship with jordan brand. they might be carrying this line @ mervyns. possibly, spring of '09. sales rep already stopped by mervyns corporate office a couple mths ago, and have another meeting in august.

here's the link: http://protegecollection.com/

COLLECTION LIQUIDATION!!! 
If you're from the Bay Area, PM me or email me (deewlay@yahoo.com) for a list of kicks I have for sale.

Last Edited By: DeewLay Mar 27 08 1:16 AM. Edited 1 time.

gusyouout

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Mar 27 08 1:56 AM

^ yeah i can't remember that well, but someone last year said al and jack were working on some shoe together but it was confusing because it caught be by surprise and i never even heard of the brand or that they were doing anything like that. since you said it's harrington's, i guess it makes more sense and all now.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

pLuYaU

#5 [url]

Mar 27 08 8:03 PM

does this mean al is going to make his own shoe... and then make some for the rest of the dubs. i think barnes would be down for this. its the only way hed get his own shoe ever.

DownyBoy

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Apr 6 08 3:06 PM

sjax is wearing them today.

speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt
variety is the spice of life

Phinsfan13

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Apr 7 08 11:27 AM

WTH is the deal with all these knockoff nike brands making their way through the sneaker culture? Who is actually buying these shoes? I don't want Nike to be any more of a monopoly than they are right now, but I would think Nike would regulate their design concepts a little better so that !%* like this wouldn't leak into the market.

(I include Bape in this as well.)

#12 [url]

Apr 7 08 8:48 PM

GOT IT

I THINK PROTEGE HEARD YOUR CONCERNS ON THE STACKJACK THE FINAL SAMPLE LOOKS ALOT DIFFERENT. THE SAMPLES PHOTOGRAPHED WERE EARLY PROTOTYPES OF A $50 DOLLAR SHOE AND NOT FINISHED. THE NEW SAMPLES ARE WAY BETTER AND WILL BE POSTED SOON. DALLAS STOKES HAS TAKEN OVER DESIGN AND CHANGED THE ENTIRE DIRECTION OF EVERYTHING SO WE WILL SEE.

Phinsfan13

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Apr 7 08 10:00 PM

Caps lock is a privilege, not a right.

MD/DC/VA
Calm down shorty the alpha dude's up, they don't wanna touch him, they alpha dude touch,
just when they think they gettin slick I lift,
switch my altitude up

Phinsfan13

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Apr 7 08 11:29 PM

You mad cause I said these hideous "shoes" are knockoffs of nike?

And this IS NIKEtalk.

MD/DC/VA
Calm down shorty the alpha dude's up, they don't wanna touch him, they alpha dude touch,
just when they think they gettin slick I lift,
switch my altitude up

#16 [url]

Apr 8 08 12:21 AM

Naw I was just messing around. I dont have a reason to get mad cause nike heads always say that, even in the OTHER BRANDS section. Usually when someone says shoes look like nike shoes it because all they wear is nike like in your picture. If you drive Chevy all your life your a chevy man, its cool. They do look like nike shoes if thats how you see it. I just thought it was funny because if caps locks were a privilege APPLE WOULDN'T PUT THEM ON EVERY KEYBOARD THEY SELL!!

DownyBoy

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Apr 9 08 4:39 PM

sjax back to spiz'ike last night. kinda sad to see him switch over to protege, i was enjoying him in JB. However, if these shoes are similar to Starbury's then I'm all for making shoes affordable for kids.

speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt
variety is the spice of life

#19 [url]

Apr 10 08 10:12 PM

He's wearing the white vol.1s tonite. I saw a camera phone picture of the final version of his shoe a few minutes ago and it is crazy!!! Trying to get it so i can post.

JDRone

#20 [url]

Apr 10 08 11:11 PM

Goldenstackz-Check your PM's...

The worst thing that ever happened to feet was shoes--or perhaps the second worst after concrete. The two products of urban civilization have finally conquered the human foot, which in its primitive state, crossed continents, pursued wild game, and danced for days on end."-George Sheehan

Last Edited By: JDRone Apr 11 08 5:45 PM. Edited 1 time.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help