Remove this ad

swingshot

Registered Member

Lead

Mar 24 08 3:25 PM

Tags : :

Is there any visual guide out there to the shoes he wore while he was with Reebok?

I can only remember a few of them.

Thanks
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Mar 28 08 9:32 PM

I could not, would not, on a boat. I will not, will not, with a goat. I will not eat them in the rain. I will not eat them on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree! Not in a car! You let me be! I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them with a fox. I will not eat them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere.

Quote    Reply   

swingshot

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Mar 29 08 5:31 AM

Thanks for the pics.

I remember the Dunkmob, the original Shaq Attack, and the Shaq Attack III (the one with no inbuilt pump, just the instapump 'gun')

I just can't remember the shoe between the original Shaq Attack and the Shaq Attack 3 though. (Shaq Attack 2?)

Reebok were turning out some pretty nice shoes back around that 95/96 period. Wanted Kamikazes badly but couldn't find them anywhere in my part of the world.

Had the Shaqnosis back in the day. The heel cushioning was *hard* and they creased like crazy.
Got mad stares from people when i wore them. One guy in my shouted "Hey Zerbra shoes". My Economics teacher stared at them for a good 5 seconds.

"Everytime we put out a shoe, that's the best we can do."

"I won't put my name to anything that isn't representative of me."

Michael Jordan. 

If i multi-post: Blame Yuku!

Quote    Reply   

KingJay718

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Mar 29 08 5:37 AM

The shoes he wore in the 1995 playoffs were nice too. Mad people had them. The name escapes me right now.

Super Nova
Yankees Baseball 2012

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

maxtempo96

Registered Member

#17 [url]

Apr 14 08 10:29 PM

rapsa wrote:

found this at my local SEARS Outlet

i believe those are "the preacher" or "preacher" if im not mistaken. and reebok please retro the kamikaze's and THE BLAST.those are fierce sneaks right there

Quote    Reply   

NobleKane

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Apr 16 08 3:34 AM

rapsa wrote:

found this at my local SEARS Outlet

NO shaq shoe will ever be better than the Preacher Ice....

24-58 -->NBA Champions
Anything is possible with David Stern!

Quote    Reply   

ballatwork

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Apr 17 08 8:54 AM

One of my all time favorites. I have the Shaq Attaq Black/ Blue and White/ Black DS in the boxes. My grail was also the Shaqnosis and two years ago I got a DS pair that I have yet to wear. I also have the Shaq Sandal. All are a size 11. I was trying to find those preachers but never had any luck. I will try to post pics in the next few days.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help