JUMPMAN LOYALIST# XVII
FACE Book: Durrell 3 0 5 Carol City
aim: oo0smailliw0oo

Remove this ad

kingk777

Registered Member

#82 [url]

Mar 23 08 10:41 PM

"Keep on contributing to Gucci's %500+ profit from a pair of shoes. You better believe the corand laugh at you for buying it."

Will do bud.
Keep on "Flossing" image

Team Wall St.
You mess with the bull, you get the horns
Creating wealth since '91

iTalk

#83 [url]

Mar 24 08 5:07 PM

I got 20$ that says KayCurrency is an african american from the hood, living in a trashed home, spending most of his salary on his gear. Dude is insecure as hell too.

Snowboard Addict

Last Edited By: iTalk Mar 24 08 5:11 PM. Edited 1 time.

KayCurrency

Registered Member

#84 [url]

Mar 25 08 8:43 PM

iTalk wrote:
I got 20$ that says KayCurrency is an african american from the hood, living in a trashed home, spending most of his salary on his gear. Dude is insecure as hell too.

imageWow you sound mad. I could probably pay your parents Mortgage, car notes...ect..ect and still buy whatever the hell I want without being broke...Yes, Im half African American?...What does that have to do with anything? Oh...And I dont live in the "hood" nor am I from the "hood"...Where ever I lay my head is far from Trashy

...And why would I be insecure? Im wifed up plus I got females on my sac everyday...image

With that being said, Reread what you typed...understand why it sounds stupid, take the "L" for sounding stupid and move on...

N's get behind a computer and say the boldest things....image

======Team Gucci=====
made in italy

Quick Reply

bbcode help