Remove this ad

avatar

wawaweewa

Registered Member

Posts: 6,909

#61 [url]

Mar 21 08 3:36 PM

KayCurrency wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
Explain yourself^^^...You just keep saying im mad...or im salty...but you're not explaining yourself son....

I mad because I dont Wear Filas?...Im mad because Fila bites off Gucci and prada?...Why should I be mad?

At the end of they day im rockin $400 shoes on a daily basis with Thousands of dollars to spare...and your Rockin' unspecified 2-year-old dusty shoes...I think YOU'RE the one whos mad image

image

Thousands of dollars to spare. woooooooooo! Damn, you should of bought out Bear Sterns Companies.

Warren Buffet wears unspecified s**t too. So do all the real wealthy cats in this country. Go spend $400 on shoes that cost $30 to make.

hoodrich ain't rich. image

Who said I was rich?image Im well off, but far from Rich

I spend $400 on shoes because I can...You dont because for some reason you like wearing shoes for 2 years straight...

Yes. You're right.


People who don't buy $400 shoes can't really afford them. image

Keep raking in those hoodrats.

I Didnt say that either...Son, you put like 3-4 statements in my mouth that I never said...

You could be worth millions, but the point is, you've been wearing the same shoes for 2 years straight...I dont have a problem with that because thats not my business, just like you shouldnt have a Problem with me wearing $400 shoes because you dont pay for what I wear.

If you wanna walk around looking bummy, Do YOU.....Thats not ME.



See that's where you're wrong.

Bummy because people aren't wearing $400 shoes?

Do you too. Brand ho's just f it up for everyone else. Economics is based on rational consumers. Something we lack in the US. image



No,...Bummy because you've been wearing the same shoes for 2 years straightimage

$80 AF1's wont hurt yo' pockets son...image

I got the all white AF1's. Got them for like $30.

Only fools pay full price.

Shoes are plural. By which i meant multiple pairs. Ain't no one pair of modern china sweatshop shoes will last you 2 years.

"Hank Paulson is an arsonist and pyromaniac-in-chief..." -Max Keiser

First World Corruption

Remove this ad
avatar

adkone

Registered Member

Posts: 336

#63 [url]

Mar 21 08 3:50 PM

You guys DO KNOW that this is a Premium Goods X FILA collab right? Just like ANY collab with a sneaker shop, they bring the idea to the table...NOT FILA! So if you wanna hate, hate on Premium Goods...it's their idea.

QUESTION EVERYTHING.

avatar

FreshProduct

Registered Member

Posts: 7,942

#64 [url]

Mar 21 08 4:00 PM

Did son call him a Brand ho? imageimage

onlinewawaweewa : makes sense, but hey I guess if you can afford it, buy it.

MILLION DOLLAR STACKS wrote:
image look like something Mayor would rock to me.

imageimage


Time's Person Of The Year
Cranberry Splashes x Veuve Clicquot
"The more successful the more stressful, the more & more I transform to Gordon Gekko"

avatar

A Stunting GoTRILLa

Registered Member

Posts: 946

#65 [url]

Mar 21 08 4:03 PM

Warren Buffet wears unspecified s**t too. So do all the real wealthy cats in this country.

this is the only thing I don't think I agree with you on.....I mean, to the untrained eye, wealthy people seem to be rockin' lame brand no-name stuff. But when you look at receipts you be on some image stuff.

However wawa, I agree wit' what you sayin'. Which I think is, there are far more important things to spend/or not spend on then 400 dollar shoes. I get it. IMO, you shouldn't be spending 400 on shoes unless you got at LEAST a years worth of mortgage in your savings, you feel pretty secure in your job, and most of all--YOU AIN'T LIVIN' PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK. But hey, that's just me. Let the man rock wa.....Kay like Gucci and you don't. Just agree to disagree and keep it movin' image

TEAM R.L. POLO
B R I C K S Q U A D

avatar

FreshProduct

Registered Member

Posts: 7,942

#66 [url]

Mar 21 08 4:07 PM

A Stunting GoTRILLa wrote:
Warren Buffet wears unspecified s**t too. So do all the real wealthy cats in this country.

this is the only thing I don't think I agree with you on.....I mean, to the untrained eye, wealthy people seem to be rockin' lame brand no-name stuff. But when you look at receipts you be on some image stuff.

Sometimes that's the case, my pops is good friends with Norman Barham (former Chairman of Marsh & McLennan) .. we went on dudes yacht.. he had a friggin HOLE in these cheap pair of slippers.. yet dude is a MILLIONAIRE image image

Time's Person Of The Year
Cranberry Splashes x Veuve Clicquot
"The more successful the more stressful, the more & more I transform to Gordon Gekko"

#68 [url]

Mar 21 08 4:35 PM

I haven't wore Fila's with a Fila fit since 2nd Grade!

Now I'm dipped in Gucci suits.

The shoes Kaykurrency are pretty ugly to spend on $400,
but keep doing your thing yo.

wawwawea get tha eff out and step up your life motivation!




.Xx_______________King________________xX

avatar

WallyHopp

Registered Member

Posts: 14,244

#69 [url]

Mar 21 08 4:44 PM

i understand the argument clear.

bottomline, i think W is saying, the shoes arent worth $400 dollars. if anything they cost the same to make as the filas. yet theres that concept of since it costs so much more, it must be better.

TEAM
A I R T R A I N E R
A I R T R A I N E R
Team Vintage Heat

avatar

wawaweewa

Registered Member

Posts: 6,909

#70 [url]

Mar 21 08 4:54 PM

A Stunting GoTRILLa wrote:
Warren Buffet wears unspecified s**t too. So do all the real wealthy cats in this country.

this is the only thing I don't think I agree with you on.....I mean, to the untrained eye, wealthy people seem to be rockin' lame brand no-name stuff. But when you look at receipts you be on some image stuff.

However wawa, I agree wit' what you sayin'. Which I think is, there are far more important things to spend/or not spend on then 400 dollar shoes. I get it. IMO, you shouldn't be spending 400 on shoes unless you got at LEAST a years worth of mortgage in your savings, you feel pretty secure in your job, and most of all--YOU AIN'T LIVIN' PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK. But hey, that's just me. Let the man rock wa.....Kay like Gucci and you don't. Just agree to disagree and keep it movin' image

Yeh I really should but I get salty. image

I get salty because they f it up for everyone else. People aren't being rational. Even the lower end stuff gets priced up because they follow the higher end pricing.

Nothing I can do or anyone else but still...

Same dudes who buy it for $400 then see the same sh** for 80 but under a diff. name and they get mad. It evens out. image



bottomline, i think W is saying, the shoes arent worth $400 dollars. if anything they cost the same to make as the filas. yet theres that concept of since it costs so much more, it must be better.
Yes, sir

wawwawea get tha eff out and step up your life motivation!
Life motivation shouldn't be putting money in other people's pockets. Especially already wealthy cats.
You do realize that buying grossly overpriced sh** is exactly like putting a lot of money straight into their pockets.

"Hank Paulson is an arsonist and pyromaniac-in-chief..." -Max Keiser

First World Corruption

Last Edited By: wawaweewa Mar 21 08 5:09 PM. Edited 2 times.

Remove this ad

jordanpinoy

Registered Member

Posts: 2,772

#71 [url]

Mar 21 08 5:31 PM

parada45 wrote:
When I went to Houston lots of people wore Filas.

yea you are right about this..many people wear filas in houston...


avatar

KayCurrency

Registered Member

Posts: 8,640

#72 [url]

Mar 21 08 7:20 PM

-

Barack 0drama wrote:
You're not the first brand ho, won't be the last.
Damn G...image image

You from the crib ain't you?

You gon' let him call you a ho G?

I ain't never goin'.

Sorry, I stepped out for a few hours...

You, Wawawee and I know good-and-well son wouldnt call me any type of "Ho" if he seen me wearing Gucci on the streets, he would look at my shoes...look down at his so-called "$30 AF1's"...and keep it stepping, wanting NO problems image

I dont do that "internet beef" thing...So calling him a "ho" Over a CPU really wouldnt make me feel better about myself or make me feel like a bigger man like it does for him...

But like I've been saying throughout this whole thread, If son wants to live the "Thrifty" lifestyle, then he can do that. whether its because he's Broke or just plain ol' cheap...thats not my business.

Thats not how I wanna live my life...Im 21-years-old and I like the "finer" things in life...and if I can Buy $400 shoes with out worrying about how im gonna pay my bills, then why not?


/Thread....EZimage

======Team Gucci=====
made in italy

avatar

KayCurrency

Registered Member

Posts: 8,640

#73 [url]

Mar 21 08 7:30 PM

-

Barack 0drama wrote:
You're not the first brand ho, won't be the last.
Damn G...image image

You from the crib ain't you?

You gon' let him call you a ho G?

I ain't never goin'.

Sorry, I stepped out for a few hours...

You, Wawawee and I know good-and-well son wouldnt call me any type of "Ho" if he seen me wearing Gucci on the streets, he would look at my shoes...look down at his so-called "$30 AF1's"...and keep it stepping, wanting NO problems image

I dont do that "internet beef" thing...So calling him a "ho" Over a CPU really wouldnt make me feel better about myself or make me feel like a bigger man like it does for him...

But like I've been saying throughout this whole thread, If son wants to live the "Thrifty" lifestyle, then he can do that. whether its because he's Broke or just plain ol' cheap...thats not my business.

Thats not how I wanna live my life...Im 21-years-old and I like the "finer" things in life...and if I can Buy $400 shoes with out worrying about how im gonna pay my bills, then why not?


/Thread....EZimage

======Team Gucci=====
made in italy

avatar

yun69un

Registered Member

Posts: 336

#76 [url]

Mar 21 08 11:06 PM

i bet the ceo's n execs come out the board meeting after finalizing the shoe design sayin to themselves..."anotha day anotha dolla!!!!" i love how they even have a fila section at jimmy jazz....them joints got like layers of dust bulidn up on em....imagin catchn a dude holdin em n axn if he could cop the floor display if they were outa stock.

avatar

Mangudai954

Registered Member

Posts: 43,314

#77 [url]

Mar 21 08 11:26 PM

Fila's designs use to be original and refreshing. What the hell happened?

southernbeast wrote:
You're fine. I always try to raid medicine cabinets when I go over to people's cribs. I've grubbed on 4 year old oxycodone 10s and 2mg xanax before and couldn't tell a different in the potency.

avatar

ChampionHood.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 1,942

#78 [url]

Mar 22 08 10:59 AM

KayCurrency wrote:
Explain yourself^^^...You just keep saying im mad...or im salty...but you're not explaining yourself son....

I mad because I dont Wear Filas?...Im mad because Fila bites off Gucci and prada?...Why should I be mad?

At the end of they day im rockin $400 shoes on a daily basis with Thousands of dollars to spare...and your Rockin' unspecified 2-year-old dusty shoes...I think YOU'RE the one whos mad image

well just to play devil's advocate,

History

Fila was created in Biella, Piedmont, by the Fila brothers in 1911. It originally started by making clothing for the people of the Italian Alps, now manufacturing sportswear for men, women, kids and athletes.


The company's primary product was originally underwear, before moving into sportswear in the 1970s, initially with the endorsement of tennis player Björn Borg.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fila_(company)


if anyone can bite a italian company like gucci, its another italian born company imageimage

NINJAHOOD X CHAMPIONHOOD=MYSPACE
TEAM PLATANO

avatar

wawaweewa

Registered Member

Posts: 6,909

#79 [url]

Mar 22 08 12:35 PM

KayCurrency wrote:
Barack 0drama wrote:
You're not the first brand ho, won't be the last.
Damn G...image image

You from the crib ain't you?

You gon' let him call you a ho G?

I ain't never goin'.

Sorry, I stepped out for a few hours...

You, Wawawee and I know good-and-well son wouldnt call me any type of "Ho" if he seen me wearing Gucci on the streets, he would look at my shoes...look down at his so-called "$30 AF1's"...and keep it stepping, wanting NO problems image

I dont do that "internet beef" thing...So calling him a "ho" Over a CPU really wouldnt make me feel better about myself or make me feel like a bigger man like it does for him...

But like I've been saying throughout this whole thread, If son wants to live the "Thrifty" lifestyle, then he can do that. whether its because he's Broke or just plain ol' cheap...thats not my business.

Thats not how I wanna live my life...Im 21-years-old and I like the "finer" things in life...and if I can Buy $400 shoes with out worrying about how im gonna pay my bills, then why not?


/Thread....EZimage

I wasn't trying to insult you by saying you're a brand ho. Just stating fact. Anybody who's willing to grossly overpay for the sake of a name is a brand ho. Not an insult. Just a fact.

No point in you denying it. Be proud of it.



Now you have a dude in here defending Fila and condemning dude for wearing Gucci...Funny stuff.
I'm not defending any brand. I don't have a vested interest in any of them, so f all of 'em. image

"Hank Paulson is an arsonist and pyromaniac-in-chief..." -Max Keiser

First World Corruption

avatar

Frsh2Dth14

Registered Member

Posts: 586

#80 [url]

Mar 22 08 3:50 PM

Not quite as bad as the Helmsman

Reppin' LI 'Til I Die,I Wear What I Buy
T E A M N E W Y O R K M E T S
T E A M ST.LOUIS RAMS
Follow Me!!!

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help