Remove this ad

avatar

KayCurrency

Registered Member

Posts: 8,640

#41 [url]

Mar 21 08 1:39 PM

Explain yourself^^^...You just keep saying im mad...or im salty...but you're not explaining yourself son....

I mad because I dont Wear Filas?...Im mad because Fila bites off Gucci and prada?...Why should I be mad?

At the end of they day im rockin $400 shoes on a daily basis with Thousands of dollars to spare...and your Rockin' unspecified 2-year-old dusty shoes...I think YOU'RE the one whos mad

======Team Gucci=====
made in italy

Remove this ad
avatar

KayCurrency

Registered Member

Posts: 8,640

#44 [url]

Mar 21 08 1:41 PM

FinesseSosa wrote:
image @ the wawaweewa & KayCurrency battle

Theres no battle...Son sounds like a typical broke hater...and I rarely use the word "Hater"

...You see how son admitted that he Follows me around in every post I go into image

======Team Gucci=====
made in italy

avatar

wawaweewa

Registered Member

Posts: 6,909

#45 [url]

Mar 21 08 1:42 PM

KayCurrency wrote:
Explain yourself^^^...You just keep saying im mad...or im salty...but you're not explaining yourself son....

I mad because I dont Wear Filas?...Im mad because Fila bites off Gucci and prada?...Why should I be mad?

At the end of they day im rockin $400 shoes on a daily basis with Thousands of dollars to spare...and your Rockin' unspecified 2-year-old dusty shoes...I think YOU'RE the one whos mad image

image

Thousands of dollars to spare. woooooooooo! Damn, you should of bought out Bear Sterns Companies.

Warren Buffet wears unspecified s**t too. So do all the real wealthy cats in this country. Go spend $400 on shoes that cost $30 to make.

hoodrich ain't rich. image

"Hank Paulson is an arsonist and pyromaniac-in-chief..." -Max Keiser

First World Corruption

avatar

KayCurrency

Registered Member

Posts: 8,640

#46 [url]

Mar 21 08 1:45 PM

wawaweewa wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
Explain yourself^^^...You just keep saying im mad...or im salty...but you're not explaining yourself son....

I mad because I dont Wear Filas?...Im mad because Fila bites off Gucci and prada?...Why should I be mad?

At the end of they day im rockin $400 shoes on a daily basis with Thousands of dollars to spare...and your Rockin' unspecified 2-year-old dusty shoes...I think YOU'RE the one whos mad image

image

Thousands of dollars to spare. woooooooooo! Damn, you should of bought out Bear Sterns Companies.

Warren Buffet wears unspecified s**t too. So do all the real wealthy cats in this country. Go spend $400 on shoes that cost $30 to make.

hoodrich ain't rich. image

Who said I was rich?image Im well off, but far from Rich

I spend $400 on shoes because I can...You dont because for some reason you like wearing shoes for 2 years straight...

======Team Gucci=====
made in italy

avatar

wawaweewa

Registered Member

Posts: 6,909

#48 [url]

Mar 21 08 1:50 PM

KayCurrency wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
Explain yourself^^^...You just keep saying im mad...or im salty...but you're not explaining yourself son....

I mad because I dont Wear Filas?...Im mad because Fila bites off Gucci and prada?...Why should I be mad?

At the end of they day im rockin $400 shoes on a daily basis with Thousands of dollars to spare...and your Rockin' unspecified 2-year-old dusty shoes...I think YOU'RE the one whos mad image

image

Thousands of dollars to spare. woooooooooo! Damn, you should of bought out Bear Sterns Companies.

Warren Buffet wears unspecified s**t too. So do all the real wealthy cats in this country. Go spend $400 on shoes that cost $30 to make.

hoodrich ain't rich. image

Who said I was rich?image Im well off, but far from Rich

I spend $400 on shoes because I can...You dont because for some reason you like wearing shoes for 2 years straight...

Yes. You're right.


People who don't buy $400 shoes can't really afford them. image

Keep raking in those hoodrats.

"Hank Paulson is an arsonist and pyromaniac-in-chief..." -Max Keiser

First World Corruption

avatar

AM 1 FIEND

Registered Member

Posts: 3,404

#49 [url]

Mar 21 08 1:56 PM

TW3EK wrote:
BaconEggCheeseBiscuit wrote:
filas are classics.
they've been around long enough to earn some respect,
so i really don't understand the hate it gets around here.
i think maybe we got alot of 15-16 years olds posting?
i dunno, i'm only 23, but i remember back when i was in
5th grade, the classic joints were one of the hottest shoes
around.
the grant hills and mashburns too.

u just lame...grant hills was the only filas to get a pass round here...

image


St. Louis Cardinals Representative
10 World Series Championships
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch

avatar

Eff Ecks

Registered Member

Posts: 3,597

#50 [url]

Mar 21 08 1:56 PM

image This KC v. W is killing me. Why dont yall just keep it moving. Its obvious that yall will never see eye to eye. . .

Remove this ad
avatar

KayCurrency

Registered Member

Posts: 8,640

#52 [url]

Mar 21 08 1:58 PM

wawaweewa wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
Explain yourself^^^...You just keep saying im mad...or im salty...but you're not explaining yourself son....

I mad because I dont Wear Filas?...Im mad because Fila bites off Gucci and prada?...Why should I be mad?

At the end of they day im rockin $400 shoes on a daily basis with Thousands of dollars to spare...and your Rockin' unspecified 2-year-old dusty shoes...I think YOU'RE the one whos mad image

image

Thousands of dollars to spare. woooooooooo! Damn, you should of bought out Bear Sterns Companies.

Warren Buffet wears unspecified s**t too. So do all the real wealthy cats in this country. Go spend $400 on shoes that cost $30 to make.

hoodrich ain't rich. image

Who said I was rich?image Im well off, but far from Rich

I spend $400 on shoes because I can...You dont because for some reason you like wearing shoes for 2 years straight...

Yes. You're right.


People who don't buy $400 shoes can't really afford them. image

Keep raking in those hoodrats.

I Didnt say that either...Son, you put like 3-4 statements in my mouth that I never said...

You could be worth millions, but the point is, you've been wearing the same shoes for 2 years straight...I dont have a problem with that because thats not my business, just like you shouldnt have a Problem with me wearing $400 shoes because you dont pay for what I wear.

If you wanna walk around looking bummy, Do YOU.....Thats not ME.



======Team Gucci=====
made in italy

avatar

KayCurrency

Registered Member

Posts: 8,640

#53 [url]

Mar 21 08 2:02 PM

Eff Ecks wrote:
image This KC v. W is killing me. Why dont yall just keep it moving. Its obvious that yall will never see eye to eye. . .

Son really seems mad at me for wearing Gucci shoes...image Im talkin' Bitter-beer face type mad

======Team Gucci=====
made in italy

avatar

Jordan KingXI

Registered Member

Posts: 799

#55 [url]

Mar 21 08 2:05 PM

KayCurrency wrote:
Eff Ecks wrote:
image This KC v. W is killing me. Why dont yall just keep it moving. Its obvious that yall will never see eye to eye. . .
Son really seems mad at me for wearing Gucci shoes...image Im talkin' Bitter-beer face type mad

W is just too cheap to get them


Reppin Chicago




avatar

wawaweewa

Registered Member

Posts: 6,909

#56 [url]

Mar 21 08 2:08 PM

KayCurrency wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
Explain yourself^^^...You just keep saying im mad...or im salty...but you're not explaining yourself son....

I mad because I dont Wear Filas?...Im mad because Fila bites off Gucci and prada?...Why should I be mad?

At the end of they day im rockin $400 shoes on a daily basis with Thousands of dollars to spare...and your Rockin' unspecified 2-year-old dusty shoes...I think YOU'RE the one whos mad image

image

Thousands of dollars to spare. woooooooooo! Damn, you should of bought out Bear Sterns Companies.

Warren Buffet wears unspecified s**t too. So do all the real wealthy cats in this country. Go spend $400 on shoes that cost $30 to make.

hoodrich ain't rich. image

Who said I was rich?image Im well off, but far from Rich

I spend $400 on shoes because I can...You dont because for some reason you like wearing shoes for 2 years straight...

Yes. You're right.


People who don't buy $400 shoes can't really afford them. image

Keep raking in those hoodrats.

I Didnt say that either...Son, you put like 3-4 statements in my mouth that I never said...

You could be worth millions, but the point is, you've been wearing the same shoes for 2 years straight...I dont have a problem with that because thats not my business, just like you shouldnt have a Problem with me wearing $400 shoes because you dont pay for what I wear.

If you wanna walk around looking bummy, Do YOU.....Thats not ME.



See that's where you're wrong.

Bummy because people aren't wearing $400 shoes?


Do you too. Brand ho's just f it up for everyone else. Economics is based on rational consumers. Something we lack in the US. image



W is just too cheap to get them
hell yeh.

I'd feel like a moron that just got sodomized.

"Hank Paulson is an arsonist and pyromaniac-in-chief..." -Max Keiser

First World Corruption

avatar

frostythepoptart

Registered Member

Posts: 2,640

#57 [url]

Mar 21 08 2:09 PM

at dudes getting mad cause they cant afford gucci. I aint got money to burn like that but why hate?

Team Katy Perry
... she kissed a girl, I don't mind it.

avatar

Eff Ecks

Registered Member

Posts: 3,597

#58 [url]

Mar 21 08 2:09 PM

KayCurrency wrote:
Eff Ecks wrote:
image This KC v. W is killing me. Why dont yall just keep it moving. Its obvious that yall will never see eye to eye. . .
Son really seems mad at me for wearing Gucci shoes...image Im talkin' Bitter-beer face type mad

I see you dude. If you wanna floss, do your thing. If he wanna pop Wal-mart tags, thats all him. . .

avatar

KayCurrency

Registered Member

Posts: 8,640

#59 [url]

Mar 21 08 2:11 PM

wawaweewa wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
Explain yourself^^^...You just keep saying im mad...or im salty...but you're not explaining yourself son....

I mad because I dont Wear Filas?...Im mad because Fila bites off Gucci and prada?...Why should I be mad?

At the end of they day im rockin $400 shoes on a daily basis with Thousands of dollars to spare...and your Rockin' unspecified 2-year-old dusty shoes...I think YOU'RE the one whos mad image

image

Thousands of dollars to spare. woooooooooo! Damn, you should of bought out Bear Sterns Companies.

Warren Buffet wears unspecified s**t too. So do all the real wealthy cats in this country. Go spend $400 on shoes that cost $30 to make.

hoodrich ain't rich. image

Who said I was rich?image Im well off, but far from Rich

I spend $400 on shoes because I can...You dont because for some reason you like wearing shoes for 2 years straight...

Yes. You're right.


People who don't buy $400 shoes can't really afford them. image

Keep raking in those hoodrats.

I Didnt say that either...Son, you put like 3-4 statements in my mouth that I never said...

You could be worth millions, but the point is, you've been wearing the same shoes for 2 years straight...I dont have a problem with that because thats not my business, just like you shouldnt have a Problem with me wearing $400 shoes because you dont pay for what I wear.

If you wanna walk around looking bummy, Do YOU.....Thats not ME.



See that's where you're wrong.

Bummy because people aren't wearing $400 shoes?

Do you too. Brand ho's just f it up for everyone else. Economics is based on rational consumers. Something we lack in the US. image



No,...Bummy because you've been wearing the same shoes for 2 years straightimage

$80 AF1's wont hurt yo' pockets son...image

======Team Gucci=====
made in italy

avatar

babybop2g

Registered Member

Posts: 1,260

#60 [url]

Mar 21 08 2:17 PM

I mean it is pretty obvious that they fell off from what they once were. I know that they had a plan to get the company back to a certain goal in sales so for the next year or so expect even more obviously ripped designs. They don't care what customer they attract at this point, just as long as they get money. SMH because I miss the G hills, they actually were on point.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help