Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 20 08 11:10 PM

Tags : : , , , , , , , , , ,

I think SBs are worthy of an update now since there are a lot of "hidden" dealers around the metro. Just place on some updates so at least when people ask here what SBs are available, they'll be coming here.

To start off, if you guys know J a c k a s s Project skateshop (Oops I didn't know it would get censored. Dont worry it isn't used in a derogatory manner), they're selling nice Vans, Adio, Globe and whatever skate brands including Nike SBs under consignment.

Here are samples of the stuff they currently have.

image imageimage image

The prices are as follows:

7,500 for both the Zoom Tre and Embarco Mid SBs

2,000 for the Adidas Torrent, size 10.5 and the Half-Cab, size 8 (both are on sale)

They have both an online store and a walk-in shop in Pasig.

DISCLAIMER: I do not know +@@%@#+ Shop personally (Yes, not my friend. I just bought stuff from the store.) but I just want to share information to this community. (Naks.)

Guys, if you know any other stores selling SBs, and also you, SB sellers post away!! image

"I take my desires for reality, because I believe in the reality of my desires" - Anonymous Graffiti, Paris 1968 Ã� Ã�² _Ã� Ã�² 
See my sneaker designs

Last Edited By: sadikmac Mar 20 08 11:14 PM. Edited 1 time

Remove this ad

lastchance21

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Mar 21 08 10:38 AM

Friend of mine bought some mork and mindy's in Fresh....

Every passing minute is another Chance to turn it all around...

sadikmac

Registered Member

#4 [url]

May 8 08 1:30 AM

My friend tipped me in on this 3 SB spots. I don't know what they have or how much their stocks are. Sadly, I don't have enough time to go to Makati. Hehe.

Here they are:

BUNKER, The Fort beside FLuxx

P&P, Korea Town near Rockwell

CRATE, LRI Plaza Makati

"I take my desires for reality, because I believe in the reality of my desires" - Anonymous Graffiti, Paris 1968 Ã� Ã�² _Ã� Ã�² 
See my sneaker designs

#6 [url]

May 9 08 5:43 AM

p&p

hi! i'm new here. i was hoping to help with updating this particular thread. #!*%%@@ has new sb's for sale - fender mids, white/green zoom tres, sandalwoods and trails. by the way, wer in particular is p&p located?

#8 [url]

May 9 08 6:42 AM

sadikmac wrote:
My friend tipped me in on this 3 SB spots. I don't know what they have or how much their stocks are. Sadly, I don't have enough time to go to Makati. Hehe.

Here they are:

CRATE, LRI Plaza Makati

where is Bunker or Fluxx in the Fort? any more landmarks? image

bAnOi

Registered Member

#9 [url]

May 9 08 7:46 AM

alco wrote:
sadikmac wrote:

Here they are:

CRATE, LRI Plaza Makati

where is Bunker or Fluxx in the Fort? any more landmarks? image

If I'm not mistaken, Fluxxe is near the bridge that is used coming/going to Makati. It should be on your left side if you're coming from Buendia, near where they sell all those car accessories. Hope this helps.

r2jdm

Registered Member

#10 [url]

May 9 08 4:55 PM

fluxxe is actually beside bunker. very easy to find!

GREYONESOCIAL.MULTIPLY.COM
GREYONESOCIAL.COM/BLOG
JDMKICKFIEND.MULTIPLY.COM

Remove this ad

sadikmac

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Jun 9 08 8:27 AM

bluebattsoulja wrote:
bro wer's crate located?exactly

Found this info over at his multiply.

132, LRI Design Plaza, N.Garcia St (formerly Reposo), Makati City, Metro Manila

Open Tue-Sat, 1pm-7pm

Jave Evangelista 0917-891-7683

http://cratemakati.multiply.com

See my sneaker designs

ggotrice

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Jun 9 08 10:52 AM

jeddahblaster wrote:

What is the price ramges of any Nike SB at bunker.

Same question.

MarcusKicks - Did you happen to ask the sizes available for the Marshalls? I hope they have 12s.

"If it weren't for Allen Iverson, a lot of guys in this League wouldn't be who they really are." - LeBron James

MarcusKicks.niketalk

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Jun 10 08 6:54 AM

ggotrice wrote:
jeddahblaster wrote:

What is the price ramges of any Nike SB at bunker.

Same question.

MarcusKicks - Did you happen to ask the sizes available for the Marshalls? I hope they have 12s.

I didn't ask for Dunks but the P-rods are around 5-6K, I didn't ask for sizes though, my bad. image

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help