Hyori Lee is

She can look asian, half asian or whatever

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ErickM713.niketalk

Registered Member

#1030 [url]

Aug 1 08 3:44 AM

Thing is I've only seen her in school before....her moms makes them go to different schools

Throwin in another Bonus Pic imageimage

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

MadEoINoTaiwaN

Registered Member

#1032 [url]

Aug 1 08 5:02 AM

ErickM713 wrote:
Thing is I've only seen her in school before....her moms makes them go to different schools

sorry to ruin your dreams buddy but......she does not have a twin, they're just pictures of her that she put together. the birth mark on her legs are the same in the second picture and she did a poor job putting two pictures of herself together. and that goes for the first picture of two of herself as well. it's a flipped image of her on the right. the birth mark on her right from the right side is flipped to left leg on the left side of the picture. and at the bottom the wall panels don't line up.

my bad for bursting your bubble. you must be one of them kids that fap to her everyday and wishes to talk to her at school.

Quote    Reply   

ErickM713.niketalk

Registered Member

#1036 [url]

Aug 1 08 6:00 PM

MadEoINoTaiwaN wrote:
ErickM713 wrote:

sorry to ruin your dreams buddy but......she does not have a twin, they're just pictures of her that she put together. the birth mark on her legs are the same in the second picture and she did a poor job putting two pictures of herself together. and that goes for the first picture of two of herself as well. it's a flipped image of her on the right. the birth mark on her right from the right side is flipped to left leg on the left side of the picture. and at the bottom the wall panels don't line up.

my bad for bursting your bubble. you must be one of them kids that fap to her everyday and wishes to talk to her at school.

I've talked to her at school dude she chills with some of my friends and sometimes I catch them while she with them....and Clutch I go to Madison homie

also,I don't fap to pictures....

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help