Remove this ad

HustlinFlip

Registered Member

#22 [url]

Feb 19 08 12:53 AM

HUNNIT8SEVEN wrote:
HustlinFlip wrote:
More than half the people on NT sport bookbags with nothing in them.

as a student at centreville high school im pretty sure i need a backpack to carry books binders etc.

It's a two-sided arguement. You're obviously on the side I wasn't talking about, hence the "more than half the people" instead of "everyone."

R.I.P. To Beloved Washington Redskin
#21 Sean Taylor
( April 1, 1983 - November 27, 2007 )

Quote    Reply   

eddiebauer757

Registered Member

#27 [url]

Feb 20 08 12:12 AM

I put the book in the pic as an added focal point. It's my g/f's. I am ignorant; therefore I do not read. image

"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

Quote    Reply   

eyes of hazel.niketalk

Registered Member

#28 [url]

Feb 20 08 1:55 PM

The leather on the Mars IVs ---- Booooooooooooooooo!

www.kickrocs.com  /  The Crew of MD/DC/VA  / @realeyesofhazel
'HARM', 'TeePeso', 'Destination Kicks', 'DCShoeDon', 'DCshoechick', 'Scott Scotch', 'DimondJ15,' 'Rudolph1996', 'ksmith4768', 'eddiebauer757', 'MyTsharp,' 'jluvinjs', 'Ghost703', 'CharmCityKid', 'Nin0 Brown', 'mytmouse76', 'SoleFood06', 'Renzo289', 'eyes of hazel','The Badgeman', 'rocman23', 'VaGixxer', 'play2much2004', 'cmoneymontana', '2guard', 'jahsondc', 'SoleWoman', 'bigj505', 'Gmills23', 'mhtcjt37', 'neukicks', 'egaroc1', 'YoUNgbR3aD', 'RamZs8906', ShadtotheCity'

Quote    Reply   

HustlinFlip

Registered Member

#29 [url]

Feb 20 08 2:32 PM

eyes of hazel wrote:
The leather on the Mars IVs ---- Booooooooooooooooo!
Couldn't agree with you more.

R.I.P. To Beloved Washington Redskin
#21 Sean Taylor
( April 1, 1983 - November 27, 2007 )

Quote    Reply   

So Uptempo

Registered Member

#33 [url]

Feb 20 08 9:38 PM

haha anthony i read that and i was MAN I SAID NO AYOOOOOS. jupeezy dope 16s i remember my next door neighbor had the red black pair i had cherrywoods back when i was in 5th grade i hope they dont mess the retroes up either

Quote    Reply   

731balla

Registered Member

#35 [url]

Feb 22 08 7:43 AM

Most likely going to be in the room for most of the day (no classes today) so I'm probably going to BUM in these today. I really like them so I had to buy 2 ( its been a while since the last time I open a shoe box and the shoes inside INSTANTLY make me feel not guilty and put a smile on my face. LOL. Every time after I buy sneakers there is some type of guilt (Me saying to myself, "you don't need any more sneakers") but def. not with these. Ok sorry I know this isn't a Diary thread so let me apologize.

imageimageimageimage

Quote    Reply   

So Uptempo

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Feb 23 08 4:03 PM

yo doki those are crepes rite or are the 90s the crepes?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help