Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 28 08 6:36 PM

Tags : :

01.28.2008 NCAA QB 2 SEXXY FOR PANTS, OTHER CLOTHES

As a freshman, Wake Forest quarterback Riley Skinner was named to the ACC All-Freshman team and earned MVP honors in Wake's Meineke Car Care Bowl win over UCONN. And now he's adding to his legend by showing off pictures of his !%%#. Hooray! An anonymous tipster wrote to WL:

the reason i am writing is that the egotistical riley has been photgraphing himself naked and selling his pictures [Ed. note: This, obviously, seems unlikely, and has been disputed]... it is becoming a school wide phenomenon as almost everyone on campus has seen these photos. i feel like this deserves national attention. the photos have been sent to me [...] if you wish to pick up this story, email me and i will send the photos

Naturally, my first reaction to this email was to tell Chastity to stop giving me a lap dance so I could email this person back and get back pictures of hot young !%%# in my inbox. And boy did it work! RAWR! Today's lunch special is Carolina sausage!

Photo

UVA Basketball
$ean $ingletary

Remove this ad

dreClark

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Jan 28 08 6:40 PM

imageimageimage

And this guy gave us the business the last two years....

"On being able to play bigger than his frame and deliver huge hits: 'I guess it's the size of my heart. I need to go to the doctor and get that checked out.'
On his penchant for hitting: “I believe that is the reason you wear helmets and shoulder pads ? to hit people hard. I feel that is what you are paid to do and what you have to do to win the job … I'm trying to kill people. It's not personal. It' s just war.'"

Uter Zorker

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Jan 28 08 6:42 PM

Looks like he was forced into that pose by either A.) His bookie or B.) A dime image

EDIT - I knew everyone was gonna get on Gunna image

Team Devil Rays
(just Rays is doodoo)

gregzzy23

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Jan 28 08 6:52 PM

dreClark wrote:
imageimageimage

And this guy gave us the business the last two years....image

AYO?

T E A M Y A N K E E
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S 

GUNNA GET IT

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Jan 28 08 6:53 PM

BEST QB IN THE ACC.

2008 acc player of the yr.

I dont give a $!!* what other gay %*** he does off the field image

RAWR! Today's lunch special is Carolina sausage
DUDE!!!! image

Loco

Last Edited By: GUNNA GET IT Jan 28 08 7:08 PM. Edited 2 times.

dreClark

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Jan 28 08 6:54 PM

gregzzy23 wrote:
dreClark wrote:
imageimageimage

And this guy gave us the business the last two years....image

AYO?

Pause.....

image@ everybody coming at Gunna in a 10 minute span...

"On being able to play bigger than his frame and deliver huge hits: 'I guess it's the size of my heart. I need to go to the doctor and get that checked out.'
On his penchant for hitting: “I believe that is the reason you wear helmets and shoulder pads ? to hit people hard. I feel that is what you are paid to do and what you have to do to win the job … I'm trying to kill people. It's not personal. It' s just war.'"

GUNNA GET IT

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Jan 28 08 7:01 PM

[classic rant for the haters]
yall @%*@%%* wanna see me lose. damn! Im out the game, I aint strapped on the shoulder pads since spring 2002, Im washed up, just lemme post and do my numbers! sheeeeeeeeesh
[/classic rant for the haters]

Loco

Quick Reply

bbcode help