. : monstars : .

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Da R Entertainment

Registered Member

#3682 [url]

Jul 10 12 2:26 PM

eaalto wrote:
I have really had my eye on this watch...seems like it would be a really decent beater watch to wear whenever.

Where can I find this watch?

DJ RANSOM "THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE"

Quote    Reply   

eaalto

Registered Member

#3683 [url]

Jul 13 12 5:50 PM

Amazon.  Just type in Citizen Military Watch and it should be in the search results.

slave screams he spends his life learning conformity
slave screams he claims he has his own identity
slave screams he's going to cause the system to fall
slave screams but he's glad to be chained to that wall

Quote    Reply   

itsaboutthattime

Registered Member

#3684 [url]

Jul 15 12 10:38 PM

if you guys had a choice between the silver dial/stainless steel yacht master OR the green dial/stainless steel submariner, which would you choose?

here is a pic of both models next to each other (granted it's the black dial submariner):

a pic of the green dial submariner:

EAGLES/THUNDER

Quote    Reply   

steven42lh

Registered Member

#3687 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:56 PM

No where near the watches some of you guys have been posting, but so far I really like it. I've been wanting a quality watch to wear daily for years and got tired of paying 30-80 bucks only for the watch to last 16 months. On my wedding cruise the jewelry store had a 50% sale and I picked up the Citizen Skyhawk A/T. Paid 300 even for it and they threw in an extra 2 year warranty bringing the coverage to 7 years. I've had my eye on it for a while and love that it automatically sets the time correctly. Eco Drive so no battery to ever replace. At some point I will get a Rolex (or Tudor if I can find one domestically) but for now I really like this as a daily watch. Edit: I got the steel version instead of the titanium because I liked the weight on it. I was also told there was some issue with the titanium links after a while.

Team Alabama
"I'm a size 13..every release is a quickstrike."
Check out my blog! http://www.go2page3.com Free Sports Betting! http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=111494

Last Edited By: steven42lh Jul 17 12 4:59 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

illphillip

Registered Member

#3688 [url]

Jul 17 12 5:05 PM

itsaboutthattime wrote:
if you guys had a choice between the silver dial/stainless steel yacht master OR the green dial/stainless steel submariner, which would you choose?

here is a pic of both models next to each other (granted it's the black dial submariner):

Just to complicate things, you could go with a Silver/Stainless Explorer II as well. But if you have to get one, I'd say the Silver over the Green. 

But Black trumps all. 

Quote    Reply   

itsaboutthattime

Registered Member

#3689 [url]

Jul 17 12 5:26 PM

illphillip wrote:
itsaboutthattime wrote:

Just to complicate things, you could go with a Silver/Stainless Explorer II as well. But if you have to get one, I'd say the Silver over the Green. 

But Black trumps all. 

not a fan of the explorer II.. also not a fan of black faced watches.. other than my work clothing i dont wear any black casually (i'm attorney)

went and tried them on and i def prefer the yacht master to the submariner

EAGLES/THUNDER

Quote    Reply   

#3690 [url]

Jul 17 12 7:56 PM

You guys make sick (in a good way) with all these watches. I call myself a watch guy, but nothing like what you guys have. I currently own about 12 pieces, in which 10 are invictas. I may be a little biased, but IMO, if you're ballin on a budget, it's a great brand to buy. Very flashy, but affordable watches. If I get a chance, I'll post pics of my "collection" if you can even call it that.

Quote    Reply   

#3691 [url]

Jul 26 12 11:20 AM

RFX45 wrote:
wj4 wrote:
airmaxes wrote:
wj4,

Can never go wrong with that IWC. Timeless!
That's the whole point, my man!  Quality over quantity.  Aside from the Rolex that I want, I also want a classy rectangular design and I'll be set for a while.  smiley: happy

JLC Reverso

Still trying to get my hands on a Ultra Thin Reverso 1931

The JLC Reverso is where it's at for the rectangular cased watches...Classic...Customisable...In house movement...A Grande Taille is on my hit list for 2013 (Already over budget for this year)...

Plus Bruce Wayne wears a Reverso...

JLC-Dark-Knight-Rises-2.jpg

Quote    Reply   

MHT214.niketalk

Registered Member

#3692 [url]

Jul 26 12 11:33 AM

Stainless steel Sub = the most pop Sub
Green bezel = different. I think very nice.

FS: HP Touchpad 32GB/ Retro TrueBlue IIIs sz9.5 

96' ASG Jordan Jersey sz S FS: Cement IV sz 9 &9.5 $250  FS: Chi X's retail + shipping sz10 

Quote    Reply   

iLLGT2.niketalk

Registered Member

#3693 [url]

Oct 23 12 11:26 PM

RFX, You want an ultra thin reverso? My friend owns the Boca Fl Panerai/Hublot/JLC boutiques (among others , IWC, FP Journe, etc).. Can get you hooked up for sure no bs, hit me up

I haven't posted in forever and came across this looking for a photo, forgot about this thread, been crazy busy

Picked up like 15 pieces and flipped since I last posted, damn lol

Few pic's of some stuff I just got

First up, some forged carbon AP goodness with splash

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help