Remove this ad

RICO7JT

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Jan 12 08 2:14 AM

Lovin all the OG's

TEAMLATENIGHT      TEAAM FAM          TEAM BAY AREA
The Freaks Come Out At Night       They Did It Best In 87'     LIVESTRONG      EAST to SOUTH BAY 
-WANTED SIZE 12 XII 03 BLACK/RED-

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dalyte1

Registered Member

#24 [url]

Jan 12 08 5:44 AM

Reason why the Alternate is fake
Compare the neck and armpit trim to this picture from the 97-98 season

Neck and Armpit trim on the 97-98 alternate jersey should be the same as the picture above.

Pinstripe: when flipped inside out, the liner should be white. This applies to the Champion Authentic and the 8403 release.
The first generation fake 8403 Pinstripes have a black liner when flipped inside out. 2nd generation corrected that with a white liner but messed up. It has the word Authentics going over the NBA logo instead of the side or it.

Quote    Reply   

yungbui

#30 [url]

Jan 12 08 11:06 PM

good sneaker collection and jerseys collctions..keep it up!

yungbui

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

finesse style

Registered Member

#33 [url]

Jan 15 08 5:42 PM

i wouldnt call them fake. there are different levels of jerseys out there, and different sponsers each year. off the top, adidas, nike, reebok, champion making three different jerseys, authentics, swingman, and replica's. some are screen printed, and some are stitched. unless you know the difference between the sponser of each year and the difference between the type of jersey, dont be so quick to judge

*edit* and dont forget about remakes/ retros. it could have been made and bought in a different year

Looking for a connection at Kicks/ Hawaii, Pegasus, Cap City, Goodfoot, Goliath etc. I will hook you up with Huf, UpperPlayground, True, Hatclub, or whatever you need.
PM me please.

Last Edited By: finesse style Jan 15 08 5:49 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

TheGift23

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Mar 22 08 6:31 AM

imageimage

HELL of a Collection you have. image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help