Lead

Feb 2 14 3:08 PM

Tags : :

HELLO ALL ENGINEER'S AND FELLOW PRODUCERS!
SINCE GRADUATING FROM SCHOOL, FREELANCING HAS PLAYED A BIG ROLE IN MY GROWTH AS AN ENGINEER AND PRODUCER.

I'VE NOTICED THAT MANY OF "US" TAKE THIS ROUTE TO STAY ACTIVE IN THE COMMUNITY AND MAKE ENDS MEET.
I THEN STARTED TO WONDER HOW OTHERS RELATE TO THE PROCESS, SO I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT MAY HAVE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCES.

FEEL FREE TO RESPOND ON THIS SITE OR TAKE THE MULTIPLE CHOICE SURVEY WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS AT
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M52JG2Z

CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

1.HOW LONG HAVE YOU WORKED AS A PRODUCER OR RECORDING/MIXING ENGINEER?

2.FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE, WHAT’S THE AVERAGE AMOUNT OF TIME IT TAKES TO COMPLETE A SESSION?

3.DO YOU PREFER WORKING WITH ARTISTS/MUSICIANS WITH MORE, LESS OR THE SAME AUDIO KNOWLEDGE?

4.WHEN CHARGING FOR YOUR SERVICES, HAVE YOU LOWERED PRICING TO FIT THE BUDGET OF YOUR CLIENTS?

5.DO YOU FIND IT EASY TO REACH NEW CLIENTS CONSISTENTLY?

6.DO YOU USE SPECIFIC TECHNIQUES TO SEPARATE YOU FROM OTHER ENGINEERS/PRODUCERS YOU KNOW?

7.IS IT EASIER TO FIND CLIENTS WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND MULTIPLE DIGITAL AUDIO WORKSTATIONS (DAWs)?

8.ON A SCALE FROM 1-10 (10 BEING "VERY COMFORTABLE"), HOW COMFORTABLE ARE YOU ENGINEERING/PRODUCING FOR VARIOUS GENRES OF MUSIC?

9.ARE YOU MORE COMFORTABLE WORKING FROM PROFESSIONAL OR HOME STUDIO’S?

10.ARE YOU A PART OF ANY OTHER ENGINEER/PRODUCER COMMUNITIES?

THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK!

GOOD FORTUNE FOR US ALL IN 2014!

"I Never Sleep. Cuz Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death"