Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 17 12 1:56 AM

Tags : :

Not sure where this thread should go, looked around and this seemed to be the only place that was relevant.

Where can I buy basketball shoes? I'm not into Jordans or "sneakers," I'm into actual performance shoes. Hyperdunk>Kobe>Hyperfuse>KD IV>Lebrons

A silly question most would presume.

I've checked EVERYWHERE for a GOOD place to buy ball shoes, and I STILL find stores on the down low that I've never seen before. Yesterday I found a random store selling my favorite shoe in my holy grail of colorways (I've literally looked everywhere, only place i found was on ebay for 130) for 80$. In my size. WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS PLACE BEFORE?

I went to a large portion of stores on the legit list but most of the websites either didn't carry actual basketball shoes, or were overpriced.

I check eastbay, ebay, flightclub, ndc, craigslist, amazon, etc etc etc everyday

but sometimes I find out about places like shoebacca that occasionally have ball shoes for super good prices.

So whats the best place to buy shoes that I may or may not have heard of?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Jul 17 12 2:00 AM

RustyShackleford wrote:
Sooooo you're basically asking for a list of online retailers?

but not the obvious ones, and ones that actually sell ball shoes. Basically asking for your personal favourite places to buy basketball shoes that are on the DL.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 17 12 2:02 AM

Bhk wrote:
Hyperdunks over Kobes, Lebrons, and Kds?

Kobes are usually my favourite for looks, but are out of my price range most of the time. Kevin Durant is my favourite player, and his shoes are my favourite looking shoe, but every time I try them on they don't feel very comfortable and I've never felt motivated to buy them, and lebrons are also usually to expensive.

Quote    Reply   

imPAIDinFULL

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Jul 17 12 3:05 AM

basketballer44 wrote:
airtunes wrote:
so youre basically asking us for our hookups and how we get our shoes on a public shoe forum?

No, read the post, theres more to it.

thats what your basically asking

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 17 12 3:19 AM

imPAIDinFULL wrote:
basketballer44 wrote:
airtunes wrote:
so youre basically asking us for our hookups and how we get our shoes on a public shoe forum?

I'm asking what's a good store to buy BASKETBALL shoes that most people don't know about. Every day I find out about new stores, most are bad, but some are good. Are you on the same page as me?

Quote    Reply   

TheprinceofDE.niketalk

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Jul 17 12 9:25 AM

basketballer44 wrote:
imPAIDinFULL wrote:
basketballer44 wrote:

I'm asking what's a good store to buy BASKETBALL shoes that most people don't know about. Every day I find out about new stores, most are bad, but some are good. Are you on the same page as me?
There are none if there is a website everyone knows about it. Nothing is on the "DL" anymore. 

Quote    Reply   

lewi1913

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Jul 17 12 9:51 AM

LOL at this thread.

Yeah, let me post ALL MY SECRET spots on a forum, for someone with 4 posts who asks me. LOL

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

lewi1913

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Jul 17 12 3:35 PM

basketballer44 wrote:
Okay, well wheres a good place to buy basketball shoes and not sneakers.

What are you talking about? Basketball shoes ARE SNEAKERS smiley: indifferent

Someone please lock this thread, the nonsense is hurting my head...

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help