Remove this ad

Antidope.niketalk

Registered Member

Lead

Jul 16 12 8:05 PM

Tags : :

Ok so me and my friends have been having this debate for what seems like 10 days now. We're all semi frequent Chipotle and Qdoba goers, and out of all of us only one of us gets the bowl. I despise the bowl. He swears its better but I cant see how. 

You're really sitting there like "HEY, I'm going to eat a burrito, but I'm going to leave out the one ingredient that actually makes it a burrito and not just a salad". Yes if you get "Burrito Bowls" you are just eating a salad that you wanted to feel like part of the team with. I guess if I just have ham and cheese I'm eating a breadless sandwhichsmiley: indifferentsmiley: indifferent.

What is the benefit to getting bowls? I've heard people say its the much healthier option because of the tortilla but it cant be that much a difference. If you're going to say it doesn't fall apart thats not a good reason either, theres always spoons and forks in there and then you just use it. 

Thoughts?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

timbo109.niketalk

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Jul 16 12 8:45 PM

I'm all about the bowl. The tortilla has a lot of carbs and saturated fat that I like to avoid. Plus when you dump the tortilla you can get more of the good stuff (beans, meat, veggies). I highly suggest dumping the tortilla.

Quote    Reply   

potus2028.niketalk

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Jul 16 12 8:58 PM

retrospect90 wrote:
I always get the Burrito. Its more filling to me, and I like to get the most for my money since its already expensive anyway.

Sayin' tho...you mean you're going to take away a key ingredient in a dish, then charge me full price for it? First place around here to start offereing cheesesteak bowls or some similar stupid %!$%, I'm organizing a boycott. !#+$ that caloric nonsense too, if you're watching your figure maybe you shouldn't patronize an establishment with meals the size and weight of a newborn. Gimme my burrito, dammit...cheese AND sour cream.

Quote    Reply   

agold1002.niketalk

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Jul 16 12 8:58 PM

when im eating a burrito i want that #+%# all mixed up...i dont want one bite of all meat (pause) and one bit of the salsa. the bowl you can mix that all up. get it with chips at its

Quote    Reply   

retrospect90

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Jul 16 12 9:08 PM

potus2028 wrote:
retrospect90 wrote:
I always get the Burrito. Its more filling to me, and I like to get the most for my money since its already expensive anyway.

Sayin' tho...you mean you're going to take away a key ingredient in a dish, then charge me full price for it? First place around here to start offereing cheesesteak bowls or some similar stupid %!$%, I'm organizing a boycott. !#+$ that caloric nonsense too, if you're watching your figure maybe you shouldn't patronize an establishment with meals the size and weight of a newborn. Gimme my burrito, dammit...cheese AND sour cream.
QFT! I can make a bowl at home with some rice, sour cream beans and lettuce if i want for cheaper than that.

Quote    Reply   

you go boy

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Jul 16 12 9:09 PM

burrito bowl for me... they put more food in there... its nothing but stacks and stacks of food... in a burrito theres only so much you can fit in there

Quote    Reply   

neverflopped

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Jul 16 12 9:17 PM

"I'm watching my figure so I'll have just the burrito bowl....with extra cheese and sour cream please."
-Fat people

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help