Remove this ad

Hyalite.niketalk

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Jul 14 12 11:51 AM

The quality control on the '09 pairs was a joke: creases, smudges, scratches, cuts, etc.  Hopefully it will be improved next time around.

It would also be nice if they would use the original webtech material, but I doubt that.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Weatherman.niketalk

Registered Member

#22 [url]

Jul 14 12 1:21 PM

DaKidLO3 wrote:
The material looks real good this time or am I trippin?
What? From this picture, they look almost IDENTICAL to the 2009 retro. Definitely not any better. Still the same cheap plastic net instead of real OG webtec. And from the looks of the gleam on the grey pair in the background, still the same cheap crappy leather.

These will be mediocre, but I'll likely still grab a pair since my 2009's have seen better days.

Quote    Reply   

Magic1978

Registered Member

#24 [url]

Jul 14 12 2:50 PM

Weatherman wrote:
DaKidLO3 wrote:
The material looks real good this time or am I trippin?
What? From this picture, they look almost IDENTICAL to the 2009 retro. Definitely not any better. Still the same cheap plastic net instead of real OG webtec. And from the looks of the gleam on the grey pair in the background, still the same cheap crappy leather.

These will be mediocre, but I'll likely still grab a pair since my 2009's have seen better days.

Yeah, they look the exact same to me.

Quote    Reply   

Leonidas.niketalk

Registered Member

#25 [url]

Jul 15 12 2:35 PM

count me in. They might label it a qs like the SCs, but that wont even matter because of how the SCs flopped, even as a qs. Good for us I guess. Then again, every single thing labeled as a qs sells out now a days.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jul 15 12 5:49 PM

emier2 wrote:
trethousandgt wrote:
PanaRicanRetro wrote:
 if the colors are on point again like the last retro I'll get 2 more. One of my all-time favorites.

i third this

same here. love the shoe period, but this cw is a classic

Quote    Reply   

BLADE BR0WN

Registered Member

#27 [url]

Jul 15 12 6:16 PM

memphisboi55 wrote:
1 pair for sure.

smiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

WallyHopp

Registered Member

#28 [url]

Jul 15 12 7:56 PM

Didn't these hit outlets @ $39.99 or lower? Eastbay even got a second FSR back in early 2010... They even hit lower prices on eastbay, going down to around $69.99.

yet someone out there wants to re re retro the same identical crap that barely sold? Someone is getting paid for these decisions?

I waited so long for these, that when I finally got them, I still have only put maybe 20 wears tops on these... Such a real sad situation.. Comfort was never an issue. But they just looked off.

EZ pass @ retail and anything over $50 flat.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jul 17 12 3:19 AM

im still shocked, re retroing auburns and raiders when they just came out in 2009 and THEY BOTH hit outlets @ 29.99, PLEASE USE TOP QUALITY LEATHERS, that the only thing that will save face on these!!

Quote    Reply   

milkladder

Registered Member

#33 [url]

Jul 30 12 5:38 PM

its always good to see these retro. still a dope shoe till this day

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help