Remove this ad

CoolGrayMemo.niketalk

Registered Member

#41 [url]

Jul 15 12 3:55 AM

yanky wrote:
CoolGrayMemo wrote:
Nothing at Nike outlet in Vacaville.
Not even a dope shirt? Was thinking of stopping by tomorrow.

Didn't really look around too much. 

HyperDunks that kind of looked like these. Not 100% if they are exactly the same (not up to date on my Nike basketball shoes). They may not have had a clear sole. 

Also,
Silver/light blue Air Max 95
A bunch of Lunar soled running shoes. 

Nothing that caught my eye. I didn't look through the clothes. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

d e beatup

Registered Member

#46 [url]

Jul 16 12 11:46 AM

Mr CoOrdinate wrote:
They had the size I wanted ^ but of course no phone orders. Still doesn't make sense why they won't ship some retros

I understand that we all want to get the sales/deals via this thread but I think some of you don't think from a store perspective. On average it takes from the point of taking the call to getting the item shipped about 10-15 minutes to complete a phone order.  If you have a hot shoe that everyone is blowing up the lines to cop, multiply that time x 40-50 phone orders and it just doesn't seem wise from a business sense when considering that you're already going to sell the shoes to walk-in customers regardless. 

Put it this way, if you got a chick that you know 100% she's gonna put out at the end of the night are you still gonna waste time and money on the wine-n-dine? 

If anything I'd be happy if a store did do phone orders on a hot item as opposed to being upset about it because they didn't.

Last Edited By: d e beatup Jul 16 12 11:49 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Jul 16 12 2:55 PM

Beatup, no one is "mad" that they dont do phone orders. Of course we would rather them, but they don't and we deal with it. This is not just some new policy they up ad started. We understand that they don't. True, either way they're going to sell them, so who cares if they ship some of the shoes rather than hand to hand? Were paying the shipping. Idk which stores you've been in, but the ones I've seen they have PLENTY of employees working at any given time. Remember, it is their job. So what's the deal with taking some info over the phone? They're still selling
It's like taking a girl out? Come on now, that's a reach

Mikey, she told me no phone orders and she can't hold them either (yesterday)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

d e beatup

Registered Member

#55 [url]

Jul 17 12 3:49 PM

Mr CoOrdinate wrote:
Beatup, no one is "mad" that they dont do phone orders. Of course we would rather them, but they don't and we deal with it. This is not just some new policy they up ad started. We understand that they don't. True, either way they're going to sell them, so who cares if they ship some of the shoes rather than hand to hand? Were paying the shipping. Idk which stores you've been in, but the ones I've seen they have PLENTY of employees working at any given time. Remember, it is their job. So what's the deal with taking some info over the phone? They're still selling
It's like taking a girl out? Come on now, that's a reach

Mikey, she told me no phone orders and she can't hold them either (yesterday)

Taking girl out, bad analogy I admit.  More accurate would be like a big box retailer not accepting coupons on a Retro.  

I understand that you may have seen plenty of employees working in some stores and yes, these stores may have been well able to process an order.  I do know that the phone order process takes from the moment you call to the shoes being shipped & ready to go a minimum of 20 minutes.  It's not a big deal if you're processing a few randoms but when you're taking orders every other call for a shoe it becomes too much.   

Quote    Reply   

KenJi714

Registered Member

#56 [url]

Jul 17 12 5:01 PM

never wear them wrote:
any word if there is gonna be a Clearance sale for NDC???
Yeap. I think a 25 or 20 % off clearance is coming. They had one around this time last year

Quote    Reply   

justhotkicks

#57 [url]

Jul 18 12 12:20 AM

REGARDING COUPONS

- DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS FOR COUPONS. THEY WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.
- IF YOU HAVE EXTRA COUPONS AND WOULD LIKE TO SHARE, PLEASE POST A REPLY HERE. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, USE PM.
- RECEIVING $ (ASIDE FROM POSTAGE REIMBURSEMENT) FOR THE COUPONS IS NOT ALLOWED.
- AGAIN, DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS FOR COUPONS.

Quote    Reply   

K I N G x B

Registered Member

#59 [url]

Jul 18 12 4:17 AM

Mr CoOrdinate wrote:
Tucson outlet has ALOT of those ^ hyperdunks at 99

Other than that just some lebron soldiers

I picked up the maroon air max 90s there for 47
any of those lebrons in s.cali? any info would help need to buy 10 pairs to bring to the philippines for my bball team for fiesta thanks

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jul 18 12 4:54 PM

23 Air Jordan 45 wrote:
san diego outlet on the backwall

Do you know if they had anymore of the Air Max Trainer 91s in a 13?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help