Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Jul 11 12 2:09 AM

L.V and Gucci's ready to wear is amazing! I own a bunch of sweaters,scarfs,shirts,polos,button ups, jeans,sweatshirts etc... It's really nice high quality clothing that you never see anyone else wearing! I like having something nice that's high quality that not a bunch of people are rocking every where you go! So i guess monogram is out but rotweiler tshirts and glow in the dark shoes are in style.LMFAO! I don't own one monogram L.V item! I think some of the GG print clothing is cool! I have seen a couple leather jackets and a few other things that are cool! At the end of the day we all wear what we like, what we can afford, and what fits us best! ENjoy!

Quote    Reply   

Vendetta.niketalk

Registered Member

#48 [url]

Jul 11 12 6:46 AM

I wear LV everyday bruh.  They kicked me out of #TeamRaw for it

I watched with glee while your Kings and Queens fought for ten decades for the Gods they made.
 - Sympathy for the Devil

Quote    Reply   

chuxndunx

#49 [url]

Jul 11 12 7:39 AM

It really depends what kind of clothes you'll be wearing it with. LV, Gucci, etc. backpacks are hot right now in Korea. Sport it with a baseball cap and go for the casual look rather than hypebeast. Just don't wear it with a matching LV/Gucci belt or anything. Make the backpack the only luxury accessory.

FOR SALE:

sz 9 Nike Dunk High Euro "Pistachio"
sz 9 Nike Dunk High Euro "University Blue"
sz 9 Nike Dunk High Euro "Shima Shima II"
sz 9 Nike Dunk High Euro "Shima Shima III"
sz 9 Nike Dunk High CO.JP "Storm"
sz 9.5 Nike Dunk High "Timberland"
sz 9.5 Nike Dunk Low "USC Trojan"
sz 9.5 Nike Dunk Low "Silver Surfer"
sz 9.5 Nike Dunk High SB "Tweed"

Quote    Reply   

Franco23x

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Jul 11 12 7:52 AM

I heard they had some nice heels for men.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

airblaster503

Registered Member

#52 [url]

Jul 11 12 12:20 PM

RFX45 wrote:
Frank Mucus wrote:
@ the thought of an LV suit

LV doesn't always mean monogram. smiley: laugh
They actually make nice suits.
imageimageimage
Yeah but RFX you and I both know people here aren't going to want to buy any Louis Vuitton if it doesn't have a monogram.  Then people wouldn't know how much money they spent on that bag or suit.  This is why I hate monogram stuff, you are only really buying that cause of what it means to others.  Same with fools and Gucci.  OP just do what you want. 

Lions Beavers Blazers Timbers

Quote    Reply   

AirThompson.niketalk

Registered Member

#53 [url]

Jul 11 12 12:28 PM

Yeezy taught some of y'all well

Yeezy taught some of y'all well . . .

Instagram@ jeromezra                                                                                                           Z28 

Quote    Reply   

jumpmankb

Registered Member

#54 [url]

Jul 11 12 12:31 PM

I've always loved graphite damier but not a fan of monogram.Won this on eBay for $306 shipped last night smiley: happy MIGHT get belt to match eventually...might.

Quote    Reply   

Frank Mucus.niketalk

Registered Member

#56 [url]

Jul 11 12 12:50 PM

airblaster503 wrote:
RFX45 wrote:
Frank Mucus wrote:
@ the thought of an LV suit

imageimageimage
Yeah but RFX you and I both know people here aren't going to want to buy any Louis Vuitton if it doesn't have a monogram.  Then people wouldn't know how much money they spent on that bag or suit.  This is why I hate monogram stuff, you are only really buying that cause of what it means to others.  Same with fools and Gucci.  OP just do what you want. 
Don't they also make stuff that's a little "trendier." I thought they, along with those other designer brands, would make suits jackets for example which are really short compared to something more classic like RL Black Label.

LV belts are trash though. They rip easily. Sunglasses are ok, but it's only an accessory.

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
@Frank_Mucus

Quote    Reply   

RFX45

Registered Member

#57 [url]

Jul 11 12 1:00 PM

Frank Mucus wrote:
airblaster503 wrote:
RFX45 wrote:

imageimageimage
Don't they also make stuff that's a little "trendier." I thought they, along with those other designer brands, would make suits jackets for example which are really short compared to something more classic like RL Black Label.

LV belts are trash though. They rip easily. Sunglasses are ok, but it's only an accessory.

Yeah they have pieces that are more "seasonal" than trendy. It really depends on the designer at the time, I believe it might still be Marc Jacobs at the moment but I am not sure. They still have plenty of classic clothing though but the price is just insane for the most part. The public generally knows about the basics with logos though like Jay-Z's hoodie with the giant LV logo and really those are the ones that sell quick not just because JayZ wore them but also because even at $950+ price tag, it is still one of the cheapest outerwear in LVs clothing line. 

Today will be Yesterday Tomorrow.

http://luxesneakers.tumblr.com/

Quote    Reply   

M4rioL.niketalk

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Jul 12 12 2:13 PM

dem basic bittches wear that shii so I don't even bother

TEAM METALHEADS
Starcraft 2 ID: Mario code:347
GT: Mvrio

Quote    Reply