Jul 6 12 2:31 AM

nike air max syndicate wrote:
1C3M4M wrote:
anyone got a release date?

Quickstrike release 12 july

12 July for US only?
These have release Singapore already?
Man these need to drop in Australia
Hyperfuse AM1 are unbelievable, Id go as far as to say they are better than the regular AM1

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jul 6 12 3:24 PM

El Bro wrote:

El Bro wrote:

I was trying to not sound like a smart %$+.  You made it sound like you stocked up on these a couple of years ago, with the way your worded your sentence. 

You did try to be a smart ++%, but just ended up looking like a $!%##+%. Hyperfuse was first introduced 2 years ago and it was only the basketball shoe, so how would it even be possible?

I was not being a smart ++*.  I was trying to clarify what you were speaking of, since the shoe you were talking about had nothing to do with this thread.  The word "They" implies that your are talking about the shoe in this thread, so when you come in the AM1 Hyperfuse Thread with 150 post count, just joined 2 months ago, and say "Thank God I stocked up when THEY hit $50 at the outlets 2 years ago" it looks like you are just babbling.   Next time clarify yourself when you are talking about a shoe thats different than whats being referenced in the thread.

Edit: Nvm. I'll be the bigger man. 

Quote    Reply   

dankenstien88.niketalk

Registered Member

#29 [url]

Jul 6 12 9:18 PM

Am I the only one who thinks its backwards as hell that Nike keeps the OG sole/midsole on their Hyperfuse joints but swap the sole/midsoles on kicks with the OG upper (ie shake ndestruct) ?  

Why not combine the new tech upper with the new tech midsole and keep the OG designs true ?     

Quote    Reply   

1C3M4M

Registered Member

#33 [url]

Jul 11 12 9:55 AM

bigbadbennyism wrote:
nike air max syndicate wrote:
1C3M4M wrote:
anyone got a release date?

Quickstrike release 12 july

12 July for US only?
These have release Singapore already?
Man these need to drop in Australia
Hyperfuse AM1 are unbelievable, Id go as far as to say they are better than the regular AM1

WHICH STORE/SITE WILL HAVE THESE??!!!!

Quote    Reply   

1C3M4M

Registered Member

#37 [url]

Jul 12 12 10:14 AM

UPandCOMING32 wrote:
International RD is this Friday I believe. I assume US is same or soon after....would def. like to pick a pair up

You know which store will carry these?

Quote    Reply   

1C3M4M

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Jul 12 12 12:44 PM

So its not realeasing in the states only overseas?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help