http://limitededt.com/201...ax-1-hyperfuse-prem-nrg/
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

mints.niketalk

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Jul 3 12 4:07 PM

With thinner materials I can see them fitting a half size bigger than most. I have yet to put any of the Hyperfuse pairs on though since none of the colors have been ME, but I think I may try a pair on just to size them.

Quote    Reply   

El Bro

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Jul 3 12 6:07 PM

prison mike wrote:
Nope I'm good.

Thank god I stocked up when they hit $50 at outlets a couple years ago.

You are talking about the QS Mesh AM1's.  These just release recently, and were very limited. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

El Bro

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Jul 4 12 12:04 AM

prison mike wrote:
^ Obviously. I did say "a couple years ago".

I was trying to not sound like a smart %$+.  You made it sound like you stocked up on these a couple of years ago, with the way your worded your sentence. 

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jul 4 12 6:01 AM

mcgregor triangle wrote:
prison mike wrote:

So you stocked up on a different colorway. Or same color blue, different materials?

Blue QS AM 1s.

El Bro wrote:
prison mike wrote:

I was trying to not sound like a smart %$+.  You made it sound like you stocked up on these a couple of years ago, with the way your worded your sentence. 

You did try to be a smart ++%, but just ended up looking like a $!%##+%. Hyperfuse was first introduced 2 years ago and it was only the basketball shoe, so how would it even be possible?

Last Edited By: prison mike Jul 4 12 6:03 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

El Bro

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Jul 5 12 1:03 PM

El Bro wrote:
prison mike wrote:

You did try to be a smart ++%, but just ended up looking like a $!%##+%. Hyperfuse was first introduced 2 years ago and it was only the basketball shoe, so how would it even be possible?

I was not being a smart ++*.  I was trying to clarify what you were speaking of, since the shoe you were talking about had nothing to do with this thread.  The word "They" implies that your are talking about the shoe in this thread, so when you come in the AM1 Hyperfuse Thread with 150 post count, just joined 2 months ago, and say "Thank God I stocked up when THEY hit $50 at the outlets 2 years ago" it looks like you are just babbling.   Next time clarify yourself when you are talking about a shoe thats different than whats being referenced in the thread.

Quote    Reply   

1C3M4M

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Jul 5 12 1:12 PM

^calm down ladies, all that matters is mike has a couple pairs of the qs stocked up

cannot wait for these, seen these on a tourist last yr and i almost fell out, anyone got a release date?

As soon as i seen these in person they became my holy grail, and i nvr owned a am1

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help