Remove this ad

mjshoefanatic

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Jul 3 12 3:58 AM

xsalvioutlawx wrote:
These were absolute garbage back in the days.

CLIPPERNATION
LA KINGS NATION

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

beh235

Registered Member

#24 [url]

Jul 3 12 1:38 PM

Horrible then, horrible now.

NTNY: '01-'02, '04-'08, '11-???   

Trickin' ain't the route/that's even if you got it/there's a method to you holdin' it when they can't do without it....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 [url]

Jul 3 12 1:57 PM

that cool grey pair was nice. I picked em up on a hawaii trip back in the day. The upper was like neoprene kinda like spandex. They were wild comfortable and I think about that pair from time to time. I honestly can't remember what happened to them though. I'd buy again for cheap if given the chance.

Quote    Reply   

PhishNKix

#27 [url]

Mar 11 14 2:27 AM

Just found this pair!

I have been searching up and down left and right for the names of these kicks. I own 200+ pairs and these are one of the very few that I don't have a box considering it was the first year of my life, in 9th grade, when my foot stopped growing, now 26 and these came out in 2001....I remember for sure bc I got them for the basketball season in 9th grade which started before the new year and I wore em only 10-15 times because the rest of the season I wore the 6 Olympics when they came out.....These are unbelievable....Finally got the name, if anyones interested in kicks, even these, the only pair I have that's not deadstock that I would even list, if you are a size 12, I have plenty of DS Shoes that I have not even taken out of the nike.com box...message me or email me at [email protected], also have an amazing glass collection including roors, jerome bakers, phx, illadelph, melinos....and I also collect a lot of phish prints....Anyone get at me

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help