Remove this ad

illphillip

Registered Member

Lead

Jun 22 12 1:38 PM

Tags : :

This question has been haunting me for a bit. So I figured I'd throw it up here. 

First off, I am married. And I work in an industry where there is a lot of "schmoozing" with clients. 

I am about to go take a client from out of town out for lunch. Hit him up to make sure we're on. And he asks me about massage parlors. 

I know of a few in my area. One in particular is supposedly crazy nice and clean. It's like a men's spa. Has saunas n' %$$*. Has been in the same location forever. 

And the place is famous for the legendary "happy ending". Which is what said client is looking for. 

I have never been but I have friends who go. Married, in relationships, completely single. They rave about it and have tried to get me to go for years. 

So......is this "cheating"? 

I am incredibly honest with my wife. She knows me and knows what I do. My job almost requires me to be in strip clubs and studios. I get lap dances. Never goes beyond that. 

If she asks, I tell. But this is one I'm iffy on. 

So is this kind of massage over the line if you are in a relationship? 

The other issue here is.....do you go with the client anyway, because ultimately, it's business? 

(Before y'all wild out, you aren't in the same room or anything from what I am told. You roll in together, there is a room where a girl showers the guy one at a time and then you go into a room with your masseuse). 

Curious as to what people think about this. It was an awesome episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" once too. 

I'll pop back in after lunch. Bring it on! 

Mods, if inappropriate, my apologies. Lock it up. 

But it's real.......

Last Edited By: illphillip Jun 22 12 1:41 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

VeintiSiete.niketalk

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Jun 22 12 1:43 PM

Hmmmmmmm....This is new actually.

Hard for me to say. Is it cheating? It definitely comes off that way.

My mantra in relationships has always been "if it would seriously piss you off if she did it to you, dont do it to her"

-Sigo C.L.U.B.  

Quote    Reply   

GottaBeEm21

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Jun 22 12 1:46 PM

i think it depends on your relationship OP

i can see some women not being bothered by it since it's not a "romantic" type of situation.

you could always get a massage without a happy ending too.  your client will never know.

Quote    Reply   

illphillip

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Jun 22 12 1:47 PM

GottaBeEm21 wrote:
i think it depends on your relationship OP

i can see some women not being bothered by it since it's not a "romantic" type of situation.

you could always get a massage without a happy ending too.  your client will never know.

This is good. I've never been so not sure how it works. But it didn't even occur to me that I could just pass on it at the end. 

You are wise! 

Quote    Reply   

Grizzly Hebert

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Jun 22 12 1:47 PM

You don't think you would be heated if your wife got fingerbanged by a masseuse while under the guise of "schmoozing" with a client?

|TeamLateNight|
|I HATE SLUMBER WITH A FIERY PASSION|
|HATE HATE HATE HATE|

Quote    Reply   

703 Hwy

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Jun 22 12 1:48 PM

I guess technically it is but of course us guys are more lenient about it. I can't lie i've had one while in my relationship

"Show no love, love will get you killed"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

shogun.niketalk

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Jun 22 12 1:49 PM

I think it probably is.  I don't think many wives would condone their husbands getting handjobs every time they go to a massage parlor.  I bet more stuff happens from time to time.  Just picture if women get fingerbanged when they get a massage.  I wouldn't be cool with my wife getting that.

The night is dark and full of terrors

Quote    Reply   

illphillip

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Jun 22 12 1:50 PM

Grizzly Hebert wrote:
You don't think you would be heated if your wife got fingerbanged by a masseuse while under the guise of "schmoozing" with a client?

It's called a "happy middle" for women buddy. Let's keep it classy. 

Appreciate all the responses, as wild and varied as they may be. And it was good to get them before I actually took off. 

May roll and pass on the "ending. GottaBeEm21 gets the gold star. PM fam, I'll send you a thank you. 

Last Edited By: illphillip Jun 22 12 1:52 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

K2theAblaM

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Jun 22 12 1:56 PM

illphillip wrote:
lana85 wrote:
If your wife slept with another man for business would you be ok with it?

Is that really what we're talking about here though. Thank you, drive through. 
It's a valid question. Don't post obviously stupid topics if you don't want obviously smart remarks...

btw, yeah it's cheating. 

Team Fitness
Best Shape of my life... EVERYDAY

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help