#41 [url]

Jun 22 12 9:22 AM

mytmouse76 wrote:
MonStar1 wrote:
Hope you brought some lube....

this

these threads never end well...

they used to always pop up when i first joined and almost everyone was comedy
Not really...I've seen people with good products get a nice push from NT. That said....nothing about your line stands out from the countless other streetwear brands out here. Glean from that what you may.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

damn its me

Registered Member

#42 [url]

Jun 22 12 9:48 AM

smiley: laugh @ the BW tee
My suggestion, is if you're going for the post college average dude:
Print your tees on vintage, soft tees, makes them classier from the start.  Plus they wear/fade nicer.
Kill all the "love music, motherland jimi hendrix" stuff, unless you want your shirts to end up selling in smoke shops.
Make some ironic political tees, something that starts convo at the bars etc. 
will think of more later.

Quote    Reply   

abstrack

Registered Member

#44 [url]

Jun 22 12 10:05 AM

damn its me wrote:
smiley: laugh @ the BW tee
My suggestion, is if you're going for the post college average dude:
Print your tees on vintage, soft tees, makes them classier from the start.  Plus they wear/fade nicer.
Kill all the "love music, motherland jimi hendrix" stuff, unless you want your shirts to end up selling in smoke shops.
Make some ironic political tees, something that starts convo at the bars etc. 
will think of more later.
Thanks for the feedback.  All of our tees are printed on American Apparel brand.

Quote    Reply   

MrBen23

Registered Member

#45 [url]

Jun 22 12 10:12 AM

As far as the site goes, the home page isn't too bad. I actually like it a lot. I'd suggest a few things though. Have what you're selling on the homepage. I know, I know... It's in the banner. But it might not be on that slide and if it is... When you click the banner, it's just a broken link. The other pages aren't consistent. Stick to a similar "feel" and/or layout. And there's a page with a lot of pics. The pics are WAY TOO large.
Other than that, since celebs have worn your shirts, I'd put a little more emphasis into that. People will eat that up and assume you're an "It" brand. You're very lucky to have that claim as a start-up.

Good luck!

I'm pretty sure I'm the topic destroyer. After I post my opinion, no one responds and the thread dies. /thread

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

omgitswes.niketalk

Registered Member

#47 [url]

Jun 22 12 10:59 AM

Cragmatic wrote:
NT is rough

I think the designs are good. The website I'm not a huge fan of, but it's not terrible. Just keep at it though either way. You definitely have a start.

Exactly what I was going to say.
I'm not a fan of graphic tees to begin with so they aren't for me. Your designs are nice though, but the website itself looks bad

Quote    Reply   

Brandon3000

Registered Member

#48 [url]

Jun 22 12 11:02 AM

First off congratulations on planning, organizing, and pursuing your dreams.

As far as feedback goes i think you all have some potential

the shirt with the vertical lettering being held by the silouette as well as the "Your Welcome" design i found to be your most unique pieces, however they're both simply unoriginal (one strongly resembles drake's so far gone cover and the other along with some of the barack nation are just like the "team shirts" that were really poppin a couple years ago. It just screams to me, back packing %#% weed smoking papst blue ribbon drinkin, black hipster (glasses and all) kendrick lamar listenin "dope" saying %#% REGULAR dudes wear and design this looking to ride the coat tails of originators that had it first like UNDRCRWN or Fresh Jive.

I wish you all the best but if i can share my advice as a consumer...

*Less is more: people always say variety variety variety but hoestly i was overwhelmed by the different collections and shirts you guys offered to the point where i just closed the window. Being an upstart line maybe 2-3 very solid designs offered in different colors and at a price thats fitting to quality...

*Do what hasn't been done - your shirts all look like something i'd find on karmaloop and wouldn't purchase. are you catering towards younger men and women? Thats what it seems. have you considered going in a direction that follows today's trends? like baseball shirts or idk you guys are the leaders... show me, the consumer, something i haven't seen.

I don't mean to post any of this to discourage, but instead encourage. hold your head up and keep grinding. but i would recommend devoting a great deal of time into one or two designs. get your artist inspired or maybe seek independent design or collab...

best of luck and maybe post on NT and visit for more than just promoting your brand/seeking feedback

.::CLEVELAND CAVALIERS::..::CLEVELAND BROWNS::.
.::OHIO BOBCATS::.

Quote    Reply   

casekicks

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Jun 22 12 11:42 AM

Very Old Navy-$@#..And I'm pretty sure the one with the cassette and pencil, and the one with the headphones is total rip off of stuff I've seen in Old Navy..Website looks horrible..I'd quit if I was you..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#53 [url]

Jun 22 12 2:31 PM

This is why i haven't shared my shirt line on NT......yet. It is coming though.
Your site needs some work though it looks like one of the sites you buy from those infomercials on TV. Just removing that first flash picture on your home page with the 2nd will make all the difference.
Definitely agree you can't jack Bruce Lee and not even give him a shirt...

Quote    Reply   

akajaedeuce

Registered Member

#55 [url]

Jun 22 12 2:42 PM

I like the fingerprint tee...

The others, not so much. They just look like all those other brands you see on karmaloop.

Good luck though.

TeamLakers
RAIDER NATION
ANGELS BASEBALL

Quote    Reply   

jhova718

Registered Member

#56 [url]

Jun 22 12 10:45 PM

the infrastructure is there because the website can be tweaked, but you need more inspiration. you are on to something, but you have alot of work to do

NEW YORK METS

Quote    Reply   

ToLiveandDieinNJ

Registered Member

#57 [url]

Jun 23 12 9:38 PM

I'm feeling it. Good work man. More than most these jokers can claim. That motherland shirt, is a nice concept. Love over $ is cool.

Props.

She saw me cooking eggs, and thought I was back at it.

Quote    Reply   

KayCurrency

Registered Member

#58 [url]

Jun 23 12 9:43 PM

Not "Great"...But not bad.

I'd rock that "Legendary" Tee

German Engineered for Excellence
There are Automobiles///Then there are BMWs

...The pursuit of perfection

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply