Remove this ad

CJDynasty

Registered Member

Lead

Jun 21 12 12:49 PM

Tags : :

My SoCal NTers I need your help. I will be in LA (well actually Port Hueneme) for work. First off how close is PH to LA?? Are there decent beaches in that area? I'm planning to propose to my girl whil I'm out there, to take advantage of the opportunity out there. She loves the beach so that would be perfect. I'm also planning to go to a Dodgers game on the 25th. Any sneaker spots? Must see restaurants and attractions. Its my first time to LA so I'm pretty excited! Thanks guys!

"Its been a long time since a flow like mine"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

mike23theking

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Jun 21 12 10:33 PM

If you're gonna be in Port Hueneme, you're well north of the LA area.

Beach wise, you're in a pretty good place. make your way to PCH. You're not far from Malibu and Zuma Beach.

Not too sure what sneaker spots are down that way. You can check out Salvation in Malibu. There's a Nike at the Camarillo Outlet among other premium outlet stores.

Spruzzo's in Malibu is a decent restaurant with a ocean view. You're paying more for the view than the food. Plus it's a lowkey spot where some actors/actresses frequent.

Hope this helps.

Quote    Reply   

AirThompson.niketalk

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Jun 26 12 1:20 PM

Sneaker spots go to RIF.LA in Little Tokyo, or Flight Club and other spots in Melrose.

Santa Monica is the closes beach, but I'd suggest Malibu beach more romantic spot.

Good Luck OP

Instagram@ jeromezra                                                                                                           Z28 

Quote    Reply   

CJDynasty

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Jun 27 12 8:06 PM

Thanks guys for the responses so far.  Im really looking forward to the trip.  So, realistically, how far is the commute from Port Humene to LA?  Also, would it be best to fly into LAX or Burbank?

Thanks again.  If I have anymore questions, I will bounce them off of you guys.

"Its been a long time since a flow like mine"

Quote    Reply   

RHYTHMentality

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Jun 27 12 9:44 PM

Burbank's so much more low-key and a lot less fast-paced. And no body scanners if dem TSA folks lookin' @ you butt-nekkid ain't your thing.

"Starve the ego, feed the soul..." -DJ AM

TEAM LEFTY
[Ya !@#$%^' right, we're special.]

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help