Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 14 12 11:21 PM

Tags : :

Air Jordan 1 Collection - 2013

For the first time since 1994, the original 1 colorway is back, excluding the 2003 patent leather & 2010 AJKO release. 

Next year Jordan Brand is set to reintroduce the iconic Air Jordan 1.

Dropping in “Established” in 1985 and “Since” 1985 collections, it looks like we can count on the return of just about every OG colorway of the Jordan’s first signature sneaker.

Stay tuned for more info as it becomes available.

Last release 1994

Instagram@ jeromezra                                                                                                           Z28 

Last Edited By: AirThompson Jun 20 12 2:41 PM. Edited 4 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BigBrandon.niketalk

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Jun 14 12 11:25 PM

With the abundance of ones released over the past few years and the KO releases over the past few years I thought the ones were well established.

Hines Ward Steeler for life. 2x Super Bowl Champion. Super Bowl XL MVP. 4 Time Pro Bowler. Steelers All time leader in receptions, receiving yards & receiving TDs. Walter Payton Man of the year. Happy retirement Hines! 

Quote    Reply   

160jordansdeep

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Jun 15 12 8:34 PM

unless there is a nike air on the shoe i think i might pass on these jordan 1's

i passed on the ko's

but not 100%

FOR SALE AIR YEEZY 2 SIZE 9 

$2900.00 E-MAIL CONTACT NUMBER JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM  

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jun 15 12 9:30 PM

If they're saying authentic executions I'm thinking at least high grade leather will be used on this. Regardless I've been waiting to get my hands on this CW and tl ooks like i'll get my chance.

Quote    Reply   

Envy.niketalk

#10 [url]

Jun 15 12 9:39 PM

Never got a pair of the 94' retro and I was never feeling the patent leather. Think its a nice add to the collection even though the royals will triumph

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

airBOZretroIII

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Jun 15 12 10:29 PM

Yeah I will prob cop.
HAPPY.

WANTED**WANTED**WANTED
DS or VNDS AJ3 COOL GREY and FIRE RED SIZE 13
                      please pm if you can help.

Quote    Reply   

AirThompson.niketalk

Registered Member

#17 [url]

Jun 15 12 10:39 PM

Just saw they are releasing the Knick and Blk/Blue cw alongside these, the other two will have a Nike Air tongue tab. That's the biggest slap in the face by not putting it on these too.

Instagram@ jeromezra                                                                                                           Z28 

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jun 15 12 11:27 PM

copped.

hopefully they release the white/navy colorway from '01 also.

"I'm a bubble-head, I never listen to nothing my mother said/ Ay yo I hold n****s ransom for money Like johhny handsome/ Been sonning n****s for so long, I think I got a grandson" - Big Pun

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help