Remove this ad

xJumpman23x

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Jun 14 12 3:05 AM

For those of you coppin' to rock, why dont yall wait for VNDS pairs to pop up? It'll be much cheaper + clean enough to rock smiley: wink

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Wayne141.niketalk

Registered Member

#22 [url]

Jun 14 12 3:08 AM

Just got my solars in today from NDC, and I'm very happy with them. I might try and pick up some platinums down the road, but if it doesn't happen, I'll be content with just the solars. Solars > Platinums for me in terms of everyday wear/use. I'm always partial to black based colorways because they don't get dirty as easily, and I think they're more versatile. The 3M on the Platinums is a nice little detail, but I still think the Solars have them beat. Either way, don't think you could go wrong with one or the other.

Quote    Reply   

18th letter

Registered Member

#24 [url]

Jun 14 12 3:17 AM

yungone350 wrote:
cant find any solars in LA so i went to NY CL, found this ad. i knew they were working on fakes but are they really out already??
http://newyork.craigslist.../lgi/clo/3068986079.html
How are they fake? if anything they're legit and theyre scamming you.

btw
someone offered me 1200 + ds grapes, ds sb 9 lebron elites and VNDS wearable 2000 infrareds for my platinums.

damb i'm a bit tempted now, i would probably flip the grapes and brons though. is that trade in my favor?
homeboy that got the DMP, SB8 + 9 and spacejams got me trying to find lots of shoes i want for them.

Quote    Reply   

juicyju.niketalk

Registered Member

#27 [url]

Jun 14 12 3:23 AM

^ I would say that trade is in your favor. If you sell the grapes or Lebrons you should have enough with the 1200 to repurchase the yeezys. Really just depends how clean the infrareds are and how bad you want them

Quote    Reply   

Chato.niketalk

#28 [url]

Jun 14 12 3:27 AM

generaiya wrote:
Chato wrote:

If you really want to know, Generaiya can confirm that Wowsan received 80 pairs total. How many ended up to the public, Generaiya does not know, but 80 pairs were their allocation.

Ah, good to know. I know that some pairs went out to members of Big Bang (big, if not biggest, k-pop group out here) and probably select employees. I figured since A-C list celebrities back in the states got pairs, some were def going out to the K-celebrities.

731balla, those are some beautiful shots. If you take anymore, I'd like to see some side by side shots. So is the glow more intense on the Y2s?

Quote    Reply   

18th letter

Registered Member

#29 [url]

Jun 14 12 3:28 AM

yungone350 wrote:
nah 18th Letter i didnt say i was ordering them but something looks off on the shoe doesnt it? it looks weird

they look good to me, just low quality pics.

Burstey wrote:
Has anyone heard of anyone selling just the bag? I want that bag soo bad.

saw a few on ebay. not sure what they sold for though
juicyju wrote:
^ I would say that trade is in your favor. If you sell the grapes or Lebrons you should have enough with the 1200 to repurchase the yeezys. Really just depends how clean the infrareds are and how bad you want them

I was thinking that. pocket the money, flip the grapes and brons and wait for the solar red prices to drop.

Infrared VIs are my grail jordans so when he mentioned those my eyes kinda lit up. I would be meeting dude in person though so I could easily deny the trade if they weren't up to par.

Quote    Reply   

sniper.niketalk

Registered Member

#30 [url]

Jun 14 12 3:29 AM

yungone350 wrote:
nah 18th Letter i didnt say i was ordering them but something looks off on the shoe doesnt it? it looks weird
Shoes look legit. Seller's price and 'no meet-ups' policy doesn't...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

KiDBronx

#31 [url]

Jun 14 12 3:30 AM

I would def do that 18th

Your getting $1200

Grapes fetch $500 DS

LeBron 9 MV fetch $400-$500 DS

VNDS 2000 Infrared VIs fetch $350-$500 (Depending on buyer)

Sell The LeBrons and you got yourself two free kicks and Yeezys II when the market drops very soon

Quote    Reply   

Stuntman Mike

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Jun 14 12 3:34 AM

yup this is the third thread. they could make a tv mini series based on the last thread Laugh

damn trades are looking insane. better hurry up and get my next bunch before the prices drop too much Frown

Quote    Reply   

airjordan23z

Registered Member

#36 [url]

Jun 14 12 3:53 AM

drainthejumper4 wrote:
IMO Platinums > Solars by a long shot. Nice to see a good amount of NT got their pairs for retail 

I feel it.. i think y2 !%@% on y1

Last Edited By: airjordan23z Jun 14 12 3:56 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

airjordan23z

Registered Member

#37 [url]

Jun 14 12 3:57 AM

KiDBronx wrote:
I would def do that 18th

Your getting $1200

Grapes fetch $500 DS

LeBron 9 MV fetch $400-$500 DS

VNDS 2000 Infrared VIs fetch $350-$500 (Depending on buyer)

Sell The LeBrons and you got yourself two free kicks and Yeezys II when the market drops very soon
ds grapes for 500? hmm.. that's a bit high..

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jun 14 12 4:46 AM

That Yeezy pic in that craigslist ad was stolen from my friend. They are 100% legit but the guy that made that ad isn't, hence the ''shipping only'' lots of people only wanting to ship is a dead give away that it's a scam. Paypal can't protect you for a certain amount of money and IF they do, the seller doesn't care cause he already made out with all your money and dumped the paypal account.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help