Remove this ad

sniper.niketalk

Registered Member

#2841 [url]

Jul 18 12 12:05 AM

That's an easy fix and you're fortunate that's at/near a seam. Buy them and then take the shoes to a basic shoe repair place or cobbler. They'll probably just reinforce the back with a patch and sew it back-up...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

kevineg6.niketalk

Registered Member

#2842 [url]

Jul 18 12 12:07 AM

I don't see why not for $775, fix it, wear them and sell the on ebay when you are tired of them. I wouldn't be surprised if you get more than what you pay for after you are done with them.

Quote    Reply   

i LyricaLJKilla i

Registered Member

#2843 [url]

Jul 18 12 12:07 AM

The pair is authentic. But how is the condition of the shoe itself outside of that tear?

That tear alone drops the value significantly. Worth falls even more with how used the shoe is after that. Get detailed pics of every angle.

Quote    Reply   

rayray3thousand

Registered Member

#2845 [url]

Jul 18 12 3:13 AM

not many on feet pics on these... meaning people are still keeping them DS to sell, or the weather hasn't been good enough for people to feel confident to rock them out yet

Quote    Reply   

#2847 [url]

Jul 18 12 4:03 AM

rice boy 45 wrote:
not sure how much I want to spend on these yet. any word on the others?

No word yet, but I really dont think we should start looking until Kanye debuts them himself unless they drop the all black leather version with the white midsoles. So far those are the only 3 colorways we have seen him publicly wear and those have been said to be samples so im not expecting those even though i really love the simplicity of the colorway.

Quote    Reply   

18th letter

Registered Member

#2848 [url]

Jul 18 12 4:05 AM

rice boy 45 wrote:
not sure how much I want to spend on these yet. any word on the others?

1500 max size 13 black/solar colorway.
I would prefer a very legit ebay seller (ebay and paypal protection) or meet up, which is why I'm holding out right now. Everything seems to be around 2k and up for that size.

Quote    Reply   

#2849 [url]

Jul 18 12 5:55 AM

rayray3thousand wrote:
not many on feet pics on these... meaning people are still keeping them DS to sell, or the weather hasn't been good enough for people to feel confident to rock them out yet

I'd be pissed if I died tomorrow with these DS in my closet.

Quote    Reply   

mALiZ.niketalk

#2854 [url]

Jul 18 12 5:26 PM

BaldGrill wrote:
rayray3thousand wrote:

I'd be pissed if I died tomorrow with these DS in my closet.

One of the better pics of this shoe by far. No lighting editing just a pure shot of how they would like IRL. nice...

But heres a few pics of my Plats after several wears. No chipping or paint cracking.
Mind you this is before I cleaned the soles.
imageimage

Quote    Reply   

lolife1980

#2855 [url]

Jul 18 12 5:34 PM

just got off the late bus, i like the solar joints. Very clean/sexy. I guess the anti-hypebeast in me made me stay far away but now i got the fever.

I remember cats was saying the 2's are corny compared to the 1's. Is that opinion still the same months later cause the 1's kinda look like the "son of mars" to me now

Last Edited By: lolife1980 Jul 18 12 6:22 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2860 [url]

Jul 23 12 11:36 PM

honest question

to someone who has both colorways which do you like better, the solar reds or the plats,

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help