Remove this ad

#2821 [url]

Jul 17 12 9:23 PM

thewestcoast wrote:
dmdjmaxtalker wrote:
thewestcoast wrote:
this shoe has made cats as emotional as Kanye is.

Its a shoe. Its not a picture of someone dragging their child around in mud and then posting a picture of it. A shoe!

And we "care" because theres a topic? No. There's a topic to gather info. Thats all. I guarantee there's only 1% of this whole board who puts an emotional attachment to this shoe.

I understand buying Penny 1, 2, shoes from the 90s that bring an emotional attachment due to the childhood most of us had with shoes but c'mon. You're bashing the next man for wearing his shoes. Whats next? Getting mad that someone scratched up their SB brons playing basketball in them.

If it wasnt named a "yeezy" no one would care. I dont see people reacting this way toward a yellowed, trashed espo, a dirty Halle Berry rift, some skated in Pharrel dunks.

Grow up.

How can u understand love for penny's and the association with childhood but you can't understand why people like these shoes so much? Some of your words are contradictory. I think every one has a grail or shoe that just drops and takes precedence. Personally I feel like if you can't respect this shoe just aesthetically at the least I feel like your not going to give a sh$t about it. I don't understand the people who "don't care" about this shoe, I could respect that opinion but they come in this thread and comment, if you wanna come in and bash people about these kicks go to another thread find something better to do with your time
Ever since he said "the yeezy jumped over the jumpman" the point was driven home that this shoe is a joke.

The only attachment anyone has or had with this shoe is purely $$$$$

There's nothing revolutionary about the shoe. It's just a mix of all kinds of concepts that have already been executed on Nikes before.

I guess you're one of the emotional cats spawned by this shoe. This a sneaker forum. The thread is name "Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH Thread" not "Only comment if you "CARE" about the YEEZYS thread.

I had the shoes..did you? Should I feel some sort of way that there's people in here commenting that never owned a pair?

I can understand the attachment for Mike and Penny, Deion and Barry, Griffey and Barkley..but not for these. NOPE.

No I actually got scammed by a nter , maybe I am a little emotional about the shoe, and didn't say u had ta care about them to post. I think that the combined elements make the shoe revolutionary. You had a pair what did you do sell em? Obviously this shoe was all about $$$$$ for you. But anyway no need to argue . I feel the way I feel about the shoe and whoever can't respect that it their problem. My hunt continues.......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

generaiya

Registered Member

#2822 [url]

Jul 17 12 9:52 PM

thewestcoast wrote:
dmdjmaxtalker wrote:
thewestcoast wrote:
this shoe has made cats as emotional as Kanye is.

Its a shoe. Its not a picture of someone dragging their child around in mud and then posting a picture of it. A shoe!

And we "care" because theres a topic? No. There's a topic to gather info. Thats all. I guarantee there's only 1% of this whole board who puts an emotional attachment to this shoe.

I understand buying Penny 1, 2, shoes from the 90s that bring an emotional attachment due to the childhood most of us had with shoes but c'mon. You're bashing the next man for wearing his shoes. Whats next? Getting mad that someone scratched up their SB brons playing basketball in them.

If it wasnt named a "yeezy" no one would care. I dont see people reacting this way toward a yellowed, trashed espo, a dirty Halle Berry rift, some skated in Pharrel dunks.

Grow up.

How can u understand love for penny's and the association with childhood but you can't understand why people like these shoes so much? Some of your words are contradictory. I think every one has a grail or shoe that just drops and takes precedence. Personally I feel like if you can't respect this shoe just aesthetically at the least I feel like your not going to give a sh$t about it. I don't understand the people who "don't care" about this shoe, I could respect that opinion but they come in this thread and comment, if you wanna come in and bash people about these kicks go to another thread find something better to do with your time
Ever since he said "the yeezy jumped over the jumpman" the point was driven home that this shoe is a joke.

The only attachment anyone has or had with this shoe is purely $$$$$

There's nothing revolutionary about the shoe. It's just a mix of all kinds of concepts that have already been executed on Nikes before.

I guess you're one of the emotional cats spawned by this shoe. This a sneaker forum. The thread is name "Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH Thread" not "Only comment if you "CARE" about the YEEZYS thread.

I had the shoes..did you? Should I feel some sort of way that there's people in here commenting that never owned a pair?

I can understand the attachment for Mike and Penny, Deion and Barry, Griffey and Barkley..but not for these. NOPE.
Please show Generaiya another sneaker with leather carved into scales the way it has been executed on the Yeezy 2 smiley: nerd

Quote    Reply   

TheprinceofDE.niketalk

Registered Member

#2823 [url]

Jul 17 12 10:02 PM

dmdjmaxtalker wrote:
thewestcoast wrote:
dmdjmaxtalker wrote:
No I actually got scammed by a nter , maybe I am a little emotional about the shoe, and didn't say u had ta care about them to post. I think that the combined elements make the shoe revolutionary. You had a pair what did you do sell em? Obviously this shoe was all about $$$$$ for you. But anyway no need to argue . I feel the way I feel about the shoe and whoever can't respect that it their problem. My hunt continues.......
smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

dimez81

Registered Member

#2830 [url]

Jul 17 12 11:20 PM

Jaliskoe23 wrote:
A few shots of my pair on feet...

def a dope fit.  Ive been trying to resist to wait to wear mine until fall...but these pics....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2840 [url]

Jul 18 12 12:03 AM

dude, said he got it from his friend like that.
didn't say how it happened. The tear is kinda bugging me.
even though $775 is pretty cheap for this shoe.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help