Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 11 12 8:15 PM

Tags : :

idk if this was posted already, sorry if it was but has anyone heard about this? Reebok Answer IV's august 2012 release in white/black colorway.

Here's link:

http://sneakerbardetroit....k-returning-summer-2012/

DS Size 14 Metallic Red Foamposites - $350 shipped

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

gusyouout

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Jun 11 12 11:50 PM

I just want some more colorways like the originals. Something with three color tones like the blue/grey/white or red/grey/white.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS          SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS           SAN JOSE SHARKS

Quote    Reply   

airjordan23z

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Jun 12 12 8:34 PM

Had the white/red pair..must cop..comfy as shh

WTB: KD Nerf, Weatherman, and ASG Size 11-12
Kobe 7 YOTD'S, Cloaks, and ASG. Size 11-11.5
Yeezy 1 Nets and Zens Size 11-11.5 Yeezy 2 Solars and Platinums Colorways size 11-11.5 I have HEAT trades and cash READY!

Quote    Reply   

airjordan23z

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Jun 13 12 5:59 AM

HTownTexan wrote:
These are a must cop......  I will be buying every pair of Iversons that release.

co-sign

Yeezy 1 Nets and Zens Size 11-11.5 Yeezy 2 Solars and Platinums Colorways size 11-11.5 I have HEAT trades and cash READY!

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 13 12 10:32 AM

yeah def would have to get every iverson release. I remember when I was a kid I wanted the iv's so bad but every store was sold out, if that happens again i will cry.

DS Size 14 Metallic Red Foamposites - $350 shipped

Quote    Reply   

mikkoxb

#10 [url]

Jun 14 12 2:05 AM

how does DMX feel compared to zoom air?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Jun 14 12 11:26 AM

I think they wont even come with Dmx. answer 1s didnt. tried on a pair of 4s years ago and they felt like wood

Orpheus lost his soon to be wife, Eurydice, after she was bitten by a snake. He descended to the Underworld to plead to Hades and Persephone. Persephone felt sorry for him, so he was allowed to have her back if he reached the living world again without looking over his shoulder. At the last minute, because he was unable to hear his wife's footsteps, he turned back and in doing so he caught his last glimpse of his wife's ghost as
 He Lost Her Forever

Quote    Reply   

airjordan23z

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Jun 18 12 4:14 AM

Can't wait for these..i'm done with jordan brand.. one dissapointment after another..reebok please don't follow in footsteps.

Quote    Reply   

slickp42189.niketalk

Registered Member

#17 [url]

Jun 26 12 4:27 PM

airjordan23z wrote:
HTownTexan wrote:
These are a must cop......  I will be buying every pair of Iversons that release.

co-sign

Im only checkin for the IV-VI models, I don't really like the questions and I only hooped in Ivos so if I didn't slash in them I'm not concerned

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help