Remove this ad

bigj505

Registered Member

#1465 [url]

Jul 16 12 6:17 PM

FlyerThanDelta wrote:
erdmanboy2220 wrote:
@FlyerThanDelta idk where u at but in baltimore these thangs sittin

NC...I need to swing through bmore heard cats ain't really on the kick gm like that
really? baltimore dont be on the kick game like that? thats news to me for sure smiley: eek

Quote    Reply   

Skip2MyLou23

Registered Member

#1466 [url]

Jul 16 12 8:01 PM

truthteller wrote:
Skip2MyLou23 wrote:
truthteller wrote:
Eh this quality talk is a bit overblown, yes there is a difference but i think some folks exaggerate/stretch the difference to keep their shoes vastly superior in their mind. I own numerous foams from early 2000's and ive seen pairs with glue, creases, and even those air bubbles in the heel that some people think are new. I think all this quality talk stems from the 2010 GR pearls, seems like EVERY pair was riddled with shallow grooves and air bubbles so now people slap a sub par label on any new foams. Other than the pearls the new colors are still damn good quality my reds, pines, slimes,limes, royals, galaxies, and gym greens are all flawless.
My Retro Blue Foams have shallow +$% grooves. I barely ever complain about quality, but it's bad.

Guess what my silver n black pros have shallow grooves too, my whole point is that even some older foams had quality issues too.

I think its simple, Nike is making 10x more foams so by mathematics alone the errors will increase and 10-15 years ago everybody wasnt goin over shoes with a fine tooth comb,magnifying glass,microscope, and takin pics. Most people were buying shoes and actually putting them on so they wouldnt notice the small imperfections that keep so many nitpickers awake at night.

Yes the foam mold has changed slightly, i just dont think its as drastic as some people make it seem. Its not like theyre 1 wear af1's, u can still get a ton of wears outta the new foams and besides the icy sole issue the upper still looks great.

Exactly. Now a day, jits cop sneakers, stare at them, and take pictures. Back in the day, you would buy a pair of sneakers and if you didn't walk out of the store with them on, you'd at least wear it that weekend. Cats didn't look for imperfections in shoes.

Quote    Reply   

jbpkickz.niketalk

Registered Member

#1467 [url]

Jul 16 12 9:33 PM

bigj505 wrote:
FlyerThanDelta wrote:
erdmanboy2220 wrote:
@FlyerThanDelta idk where u at but in baltimore these thangs sittin

NC...I need to swing through bmore heard cats ain't really on the kick gm like that
really? baltimore dont be on the kick game like that? thats news to me for sure smiley: eek

word , all we do is get fresh here

Quote    Reply   

MJsaver.niketalk

Registered Member

#1468 [url]

Jul 16 12 10:47 PM

The foam bubble may have burst, as i looked on ebay there seem to be a lot of good colorways just sitting with no bids... metallic reds, coppers, anthracites, blck/blck pros to name a few.

A couple months ago that never happened, whatever the reason i hope the hype has finally leveled out.

Quote    Reply   

#1470 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:52 AM

jbpkickz wrote:
bigj505 wrote:
FlyerThanDelta wrote:

Most people don't even know foams were called dopes in Baltimore smiley: laugh but we not on the kick game though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Sneakerfan1

Registered Member

#1471 [url]

Jul 17 12 10:36 AM

MJsaver wrote:
The foam bubble may have burst, as i looked on ebay there seem to be a lot of good colorways just sitting with no bids... metallic reds, coppers, anthracites, blck/blck pros to name a few.

A couple months ago that never happened, whatever the reason i hope the hype has finally leveled out.
Black pros?  What size? smiley: nerd

Quote    Reply   

#1472 [url]

Jul 17 12 12:54 PM

BaltimoreGutta wrote:
jbpkickz wrote:
bigj505 wrote:

Most people don't even know foams were called dopes in Baltimore smiley: laugh but we not on the kick game though.

I know for a fact dudes in bmore go hard on the foams...def a dopeboy shoe.smiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   

#1474 [url]

Jul 17 12 2:21 PM

MJsaver wrote:

I've seen VNDS Eggplants in my size go hella cheap.  Good sign indeed. 

Quote    Reply   

NikeRider.niketalk

Registered Member

#1475 [url]

Jul 17 12 2:26 PM

MJsaver wrote:

I agree the hyper-hype on the foams has died down a bit.
Recently got a pair of VNDS foam pros from 2002 for $360. 
Would have been higher a few maionths ago.

Quote    Reply   

#1477 [url]

Jul 17 12 7:30 PM

To da dude who said baltimore aint on da kick game like dat, that aint tru at all. When it comes to Foams.............Dats all ima say bruh we been rockin dopes here heavy back b4 it was cool to do so. i would break da reason we call em dopes down but i think its pretty self explanatory lol. and to homie who said he aint kno we be on da kick game dont take it as a diss homie dat aint what im tryna do. hell i was in gaffney south carolina 2 weeks ago and my cousin even kno bout da dopes now i used to wear em back in da day and they look like "whats dat blah blah blah". now they line up for em and everything.

Quote    Reply   

#1479 [url]

Jul 18 12 12:39 AM

@Cojp it is funny as hell but yea da girls be on da "dopes" just as hard as da dudes if not harder. girls notice it like hell, they know da release dates n all. some even wear em which i think is smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp if done proper.

Quote    Reply   

45DE

Registered Member

#1480 [url]

Jul 18 12 7:57 AM

destroy1 wrote:
BaltimoreGutta wrote:
jbpkickz wrote:

I know for a fact dudes in bmore go hard on the foams...def a dopeboy shoe.smiley: pimp

they get fresh in bmore?? lmao at callin foams dopes %$% kinda name is that lmao. to each is own tho. dc put foams on the map tho we been on them since day one after that it seemed like everyone just followed along at least we known for something lol that and a crackhead mayor

Last Edited By: 45DE Jul 18 12 7:59 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help