Remove this ad

#1442 [url]

Jul 13 12 12:49 PM

yea yall right cuz da coppers look good imo, even if it is made in china. but u kno how stuff is when its gets hype and they know ppl still gon buy, of course quality comes down cuz they figure !@#$ it they still gon buy. nice to see yall boys on yall game bout where certain colors were made n stuff. yall all get high 5s in my book LOL

Quote    Reply   

FDUB.niketalk

Registered Member

#1445 [url]

Jul 13 12 9:26 PM

erdmanboy2220 wrote:
quality of gym green over pines? how bout quality of 03 carolina foams over any foam released in years LOL. but i cant front ima OG (not that old just a og when it comes to shoes cuz i been buying so long) and the gyms are kinda decent as far as quality but lets make one thing clear they aint #$%^ compared to my 02-03 pairs.....Lord Knows!

Co-Sign to this all the way.. I'm 25 and Foamposites from 2000-2009 Where made so well and indestructible. They were well crafted shoes.. All Foams from hat era were made in Taiwan and you can see the difference from foams made there and foams made in China. I got the Gem Greens on Monday and these are the first foams I got since the 2007 Royal Blue foams due to the crappy quality of foams made in china. I got the Gem greens because I actually thought they sort of remind me of foams made in Taiwan. It was kind of hard and seem to be well made, so I just scooped them up for under retailsmiley: pimp.. They are different and you can wear them with anything... 

Quote    Reply   

Skip2MyLou23

Registered Member

#1447 [url]

Jul 13 12 10:42 PM

Deezrsackolishus wrote:
Hahah i didnt even have paper in my box.....eastbay?

But i went to eat a mexican restaurant here in middle of nowhere VA
My girl goes "those old people were all staring at your shoes"

Haha
Do 80 year old necks break easier than 20year old necks? Doubt it
smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp But realistically, they were probably looking at them and thinking you're wearing ugly shoes.

Quote    Reply   

jordan23dotcom

#1448 [url]

Jul 14 12 12:07 PM

Quality this quality that. Half of y'all don't even ware the shoes or use them to ball so what does it matter to you? Crying about quality after you bought a pair is just plain stupid.

Quote    Reply   

eciaccord.niketalk

Registered Member

#1450 [url]

Jul 14 12 7:50 PM

Skip2MyLou23 wrote:
Deezrsackolishus wrote:
Hahah i didnt even have paper in my box.....eastbay?

But i went to eat a mexican restaurant here in middle of nowhere VA
My girl goes "those old people were all staring at your shoes"

Haha
Do 80 year old necks break easier than 20year old necks? Doubt it
smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp But realistically, they were probably looking at them and thinking you're wearing ugly shoes.

This! I've had the same reactions.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Skip2MyLou23

Registered Member

#1453 [url]

Jul 15 12 9:13 AM

truthteller wrote:
Eh this quality talk is a bit overblown, yes there is a difference but i think some folks exaggerate/stretch the difference to keep their shoes vastly superior in their mind. I own numerous foams from early 2000's and ive seen pairs with glue, creases, and even those air bubbles in the heel that some people think are new. I think all this quality talk stems from the 2010 GR pearls, seems like EVERY pair was riddled with shallow grooves and air bubbles so now people slap a sub par label on any new foams. Other than the pearls the new colors are still damn good quality my reds, pines, slimes,limes, royals, galaxies, and gym greens are all flawless.
My Retro Blue Foams have shallow +$% grooves. I barely ever complain about quality, but it's bad.

Quote    Reply   

truthteller.niketalk

Registered Member

#1455 [url]

Jul 15 12 12:07 PM

Skip2MyLou23 wrote:
truthteller wrote:
Eh this quality talk is a bit overblown, yes there is a difference but i think some folks exaggerate/stretch the difference to keep their shoes vastly superior in their mind. I own numerous foams from early 2000's and ive seen pairs with glue, creases, and even those air bubbles in the heel that some people think are new. I think all this quality talk stems from the 2010 GR pearls, seems like EVERY pair was riddled with shallow grooves and air bubbles so now people slap a sub par label on any new foams. Other than the pearls the new colors are still damn good quality my reds, pines, slimes,limes, royals, galaxies, and gym greens are all flawless.
My Retro Blue Foams have shallow +$% grooves. I barely ever complain about quality, but it's bad.

Guess what my silver n black pros have shallow grooves too, my whole point is that even some older foams had quality issues too.

I think its simple, Nike is making 10x more foams so by mathematics alone the errors will increase and 10-15 years ago everybody wasnt goin over shoes with a fine tooth comb,magnifying glass,microscope, and takin pics. Most people were buying shoes and actually putting them on so they wouldnt notice the small imperfections that keep so many nitpickers awake at night.

Yes the foam mold has changed slightly, i just dont think its as drastic as some people make it seem. Its not like theyre 1 wear af1's, u can still get a ton of wears outta the new foams and besides the icy sole issue the upper still looks great.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help