Remove this ad

Lead

May 25 12 7:03 PM

Tags : :

hi hope you guys like our little twist on the nerf colorway putting on the air jordan 4 white cements... custom by the THE DEPOT ph.

Last Edited By: bboyingm May 25 12 7:13 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Glockwork3.niketalk

Registered Member

#2 [url]

May 25 12 9:32 PM

^^^ yeah do some pure $'s or something not cements, i would like these a lot more if the blue wasn't so glossy. Good stuff though

REFS: smith8732, esspee1200, BARON, Tim Teufel, DUNKMAN DEFENDER 3, Miggity, ComaComa33, Elijah Dukes, JAYS, Cooter Jenkins, yaozahs, RockThaKickz, Freshh, IcopJordans82, 

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

May 27 12 12:50 AM

I was thinking the same thing that the blue was too glossy, its a good concept though, weren't half as bad as I thought they would be!

Looking for Jordans 1-14, sz 12-12.5, under 160$ please
Also Willing to trade some Gray/White Penny 1 in sz 12!

Quote    Reply   

eltouha.niketalk

Registered Member

#5 [url]

May 28 12 12:55 AM

not into the blue, but the splatter on the back is awesome work.

"the game" can die for all i care
i just want nice shoes to wear

post quality inspired by the greatest playa eva
by the way, don't believe the hype

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

May 28 12 8:01 PM

im feelin these bro.
true you no longer got your cements and the blues alittle flashy but i like the idea and fade. works real clean minus the lettering on the tounges.still i like.

the goal: bongs and sneaks, steadily iced

Quote    Reply   

GreyFoxx.niketalk

Registered Member

#11 [url]

May 29 12 10:54 PM

looks unwearable. looks like paint'll crack as soon as you take a step in it. now you'll have to worry about the midsoles and the 'leather' itself cracking.

FOX HOUND SPECIAL FORCE GROUP

Quote    Reply   

jayhawk17

Registered Member

#13 [url]

May 30 12 10:25 AM

why is everyone saying these are blue? Is it not obviously purple...purple like the original KDs?

Def too shiny and def too much paint....also looks like you are prepping to intense and roughing up the leather a bit too much.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

May 31 12 1:21 PM

Nice concept n work except on the blue/purple paint. That just looks too sloppy n also why doesnt one of the sneakers have the bottom lace eyelids?

EDIT: Just noticed that both the sneakers have the lace eyelids but why are they only on the inside part of sneaker?

Looking to buy: In sizes 10.5 or 11, DS, VNDS or NDS
Jordan Aqua 8, KD 2 & 3 All Star, KD 2 Creamsicle, Kobe V Ace AWAY, Dark Knight, Kobe V Chaos, Kobe V Blackout, Big Stage AWAY, Kobe V & VI Rice AWAY, Lebron 7 Red Carpet, Lebron 7 Dunkman, Lebron 8 All Star, KD IV BHM, KD 3 Christmas, Kobe VI Italian Camo, Kobe VI OC, Jordan 1 Bred, Jordan 7 Hare, Nike Hyperfuse Russell Westbrook PEs, Brandon Roy Nike PEs

Quote    Reply   

AirThompson.niketalk

Registered Member

#16 [url]

May 31 12 10:44 PM

I like em, good job.

Instagram@ jeromezra                                                                                                           Z28 

Quote    Reply   

rice boy 45

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Jun 3 12 4:11 AM

Space DooDoo Pistols wrote:
the blue looks almost slopped on.
^what he said. Nice job on the rest of the parts

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply