Remove this ad

BDUB313

Lead

May 11 12 10:28 PM

Tags : :

So this is the question is this guy from mada kicks legit? His site is based in Dearborn Michigan and he has a phone number.. I live in Michigan too and only like 25-30min away from there.. How do these people get FSR on these kicks early and what not? Is it possible they have a Nike account to where they sell from online? Or would they have to have a actual store to sell out of and just put kicks online to make that profit? Also I checked Nike/JB website to get information on opening up a business and have Nike products and they have a checklist for example it went something like this 1.are u going to sell online and instore 2.are u only a online website.. So I'm lost will Nike approve you for an account even if u only sell online? Sorry just tryin to see everyone's opinion on this stuff..

FOR SALE: NIKE AIR YEEZY II SIZE 9.5 $2,550.00 O.B.O.
WANT TO BUY DS SIZE 9.5 FLINT 13s AND SPACE JAM 11s

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

spizike231

Registered Member

#1 [url]

May 11 12 11:59 PM

You can probably post this in the legit check section which is located at the top of the Jordan Brand section.

They seem to carry legit shoes, but be warned that those Military IVs are probably early release / b grades. He probably got them from Air Randy since he only has two sizes on there.

..:.. Sacramento, CA ..:..     A Californian Who Hates the Lakers 
               #TeamRetail   #TeamBostonCeltics  #TeamXbox360  #TeamiPhone  #TeamMannyPacquiao #TeamMetalHeads

Quick Reply

bbcode help