Remove this ad

Lead

May 3 12 4:52 PM

Tags : :

...anyone have any expierience with these?

...i was using Splashtop for the longest time, and it worked great even though id heard Teamviewer was supposed to be better. sure enough, i needed to access something from home and for some reason the 3G option on my Splashtop app stopped working so i d/l Teamviewer. Teamviewer is cool, but it doesnt support sound.

..i wish Splashtop wasnt so buggy over 3G. it does work wonders at home over wifi though. i do a gang of ripping DVD's, Blu Rays, and Music on a tower PC and it helps me monitor those various functions without having to get up and sit in front of the computer.

....havent used LogMeIn yet, but im tempted to try it.

eNPHAN wrote:
its so easy to point your finger and talk down about people from a position of privilige....mr. i have two parents and a nice upper-middle class home, i expect some sort of car at 16, and my taste in clothing and electronics is sponsored by my parents @@% dudes in here talking about some "if youre not willing to help yourself" !!%!

and im not assuming, its the tone and overall attitude of yalls collective posts that PROVE me right...  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Ortega03.niketalk

Registered Member

#3 [url]

May 3 12 4:58 PM

sladewilson wrote:
Log me in easy to use and has alot of powerful features

This. I use the pro version of Logmein on all our desktop/laptops for work and its pretty reliable. As long as they have an internet connection I can pretty much reach the computer and do whatever I need to do to troubleshoot.

Quote    Reply   

seasoned vet

Registered Member

#4 [url]

May 3 12 5:17 PM

ps2child wrote:
I use teamviewer to moniter uploads and such. never heard of these other ones. does Splashtop have sound??

YES. being that i started with Splashtop it kinda spoiled me now that i have to use Teamviewer. and i hardly had to use it over 3G, but sure enough when i really needed it it didnt work.

....i also forgot to add that Splashtop's 3G feature is in its beta stage, every so often i had to make sure i was still logged in for 3G access which was a pain.

...ive just started using Teamviewer and maybe i dont have my setting right, but visually speaking, Splashtop really did look like you are in front of your computer screen. Teamviewer is very choppy but gets the job done.

...im tempted to try LogMeIn now

eNPHAN wrote:
its so easy to point your finger and talk down about people from a position of privilige....mr. i have two parents and a nice upper-middle class home, i expect some sort of car at 16, and my taste in clothing and electronics is sponsored by my parents @@% dudes in here talking about some "if youre not willing to help yourself" !!%!

and im not assuming, its the tone and overall attitude of yalls collective posts that PROVE me right...  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seasoned vet

Registered Member

#6 [url]

May 3 12 5:31 PM

quanb24 wrote:
Logmein so clutch

....Logmein have sound too? from the screen shots it looks just like Teamviewer.

eNPHAN wrote:

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

May 3 12 6:01 PM

the it department at my job uses teamviewer i dont know too much about it but they always seem to get done what they need to

Jay-Z in BrooklynTickets Wednesday October 3rd 8p.m 

Section 221 PM me

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help