Remove this ad

mike23theking

Registered Member

#103 [url]

Jul 5 12 9:12 PM

951guero wrote:
nyckone wrote:
seafood fans, try bearflag in newport beach. fish burrito is so dang good.
smiley: pimp this guy knows; Bearflag is so damn good! Their fish tacos are also amazing!
Welp.  Heading to Newport/Balboa Beach on Monday.  And after showing some pictures to wifey (via Yelp), we're heading to this spot now.
Any of you try their Poke?  She was ALL-IN after hearing they had Poke.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Any other spots in the area to try?

Quote    Reply   

ScottHallWithAPick

Registered Member

#104 [url]

Jul 6 12 1:48 AM

I love yall

Quote    Reply   

951guero.niketalk

Registered Member

#105 [url]

Jul 8 12 12:40 PM

To neil^
Yeah their poke is so damn good
Never had any as good as them

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#106 [url]

Jul 11 12 11:57 PM

mike23theking wrote:
Completely forgot to mention SAN PEDRO FISH MARKETS. I was just there a few Fridays ago...

A pic I took via Instagram...

Some others...
that looks awesome 

References: Dmoney82, CtotheJ78

www.PremierFits.com for premium cut and sew headwear, we also do custom headwear program for clothing companies. check it out!

Follow premierfits.tumblr.com for updated news and information!

Quote    Reply   

Mojodmonky1

Registered Member

#107 [url]

Jul 12 12 6:30 PM

JJC6723 wrote:
Has anyone tried Hole In The Wall Burger Join in Santa Monica. I've been hearing a lot about this pretzel bun burger place let me know what you guys think

its been a few years since i've been, but they make a solid burger.  not necesarily worth traveling, but if youre in the area its a very good burger spot.

i know taste is subjective, but some of yall are way off.  Price aside, I dont know how anyone can say that the hot garbage at Five Guys is better than an Umami Burger.  Sure the burgers are small and a tad expensive, but they are damn delicious.  Also, Slaters 50/50 is trash.  I thought I had a bad experience the first time so I tried it again... still trash.  Fool me once... shame on you... fool me twice...  For a burger place, they sure as hell dont know how to cook a burger.  Medium Rare does not mean brown all the way through.

Some of my favorite spots:

Osteria Mozza - My favorite restaurant in LA.  Food and service is very consistent.  Excellent pastas and mozzarella bar.

Manhattan Beach Post - Solid food all around.  Good cocktails too.  Gets busy though

Dulan's Soul Food Kitchen - I'm not an expert on soul food by any stretch, but when I start craving it, this is the spot I go to in Inglewood cause its only bout 15 min away from my house.  They give you a ton of food and the workers there are all super friendly.

Baby Blues BBQ (Santa Monica) - This is the best BBQ I have found that is on my side of town.  If you like Beef Ribs they got damn good texas beef ribs here.

Quote    Reply   

snuks5.niketalk

Registered Member

#109 [url]

Jul 18 12 12:09 AM

Damn that Fish Market looks good. Might have to hit it up!

FS: Roshe Run Iguana sz 11
- PM me -

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help