Remove this ad

avatar

rck2sactown

Registered Member

Posts: 13,296

#81 [url]

Jun 18 12 2:37 PM

eddiengambino wrote:
rck2sactown wrote:
I need some spots in the LB, Huntington Beach area......

Go to Mama D's Italian Kitchen, only 5 miles away from Huntington Beach.....it's the best Italian food I ever tasted smiley: pimp

3012 Newport Blvd
Newport Beach, CA 92663

I love Italian I will check this out for sure thanks man

Hey, remember that time the Kings were going to stay in Sacramento?
Long Live Sacramento
Team Fitness...TEAM Nine1Six>>>S. Placer to be exact<<< team BRIAN CARDINAL/Chase-Budinger

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

RHYTHMentality

Registered Member

Posts: 5,052

#82 [url]

Jun 18 12 5:20 PM

JumpmanPro97 wrote:
Epidemik The Great wrote:
any dope spots in North Hollywood???

Sanamluang (thai)
Krua Thai (thai)
Big Wangs
Every Thursday night, 6:00PM to 9:00PM, there are usually 4 - 5 food trucks lined up on Lankershim right next to that tiki bar near the dealerships close to the 134.
 
Asian Cravings Truck is there pretty often. If you haven't tried it, highly recommend the Angry Chicken Wings rice bowl if you're able to eat spicy meals. smiley: pimp
 

"Starve the ego, feed the soul..." -DJ AM

TEAM LEFTY
[Ya !@#$%^' right, we're special.]

Quote    Reply   
avatar

rck2sactown

Registered Member

Posts: 13,296

#83 [url]

Jun 18 12 9:12 PM

RHYTHMentality wrote:
JumpmanPro97 wrote:
Epidemik The Great wrote:
any dope spots in North Hollywood???

Sanamluang (thai)
Krua Thai (thai)
Big Wangs
Every Thursday night, 6:00PM to 9:00PM, there are usually 4 - 5 food trucks lined up on Lankershim right next to that tiki bar near the dealerships close to the 134.
 
Asian Cravings Truck is there pretty often. If you haven't tried it, highly recommend the Angry Chicken Wings rice bowl if you're able to eat spicy meals. smiley: pimp
Big Wangs

Thats the spot right there!

Hey, remember that time the Kings were going to stay in Sacramento?
Long Live Sacramento
Team Fitness...TEAM Nine1Six>>>S. Placer to be exact<<< team BRIAN CARDINAL/Chase-Budinger

Quote    Reply   
avatar

JJC6723

Registered Member

Posts: 1,345

#85 [url]

Jun 21 12 12:10 AM

Has anyone tried Hole In The Wall Burger Join in Santa Monica. I've been hearing a lot about this pretzel bun burger place let me know what you guys think


TEAM ROSHE(M:21)

1904
PSN: SoulTehcnique

Quote    Reply   
avatar

rck2sactown

Registered Member

Posts: 13,296

#88 [url]

Jun 21 12 9:23 PM

Deli-licious of Gothard in HB is nice!

Hey, remember that time the Kings were going to stay in Sacramento?
Long Live Sacramento
Team Fitness...TEAM Nine1Six>>>S. Placer to be exact<<< team BRIAN CARDINAL/Chase-Budinger

Quote    Reply   
avatar

951guero.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 3,419

#90 [url]

Jun 22 12 1:07 PM

I love San Pedro fish markets
everytime we go see my girls family we always try to head out there
but damn those prices are smiley: sicksmiley: sicksmiley: sicksmiley: sick
especially the beer! A pitcher literally costs you a meal smiley: laugh


Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

rck2sactown

Registered Member

Posts: 13,296

#92 [url]

Jun 23 12 3:34 PM

rice boy 45 wrote:
yelp ain't helping, you guise know of any poutine spots ?
dang man, I never even thought of looking for poutine in Cali

Hey, remember that time the Kings were going to stay in Sacramento?
Long Live Sacramento
Team Fitness...TEAM Nine1Six>>>S. Placer to be exact<<< team BRIAN CARDINAL/Chase-Budinger

Quote    Reply   
avatar

JJC6723

Registered Member

Posts: 1,345

#94 [url]

Jun 25 12 12:15 AM

rck2sactown wrote:
rice boy 45 wrote:
yelp ain't helping, you guise know of any poutine spots ?
dang man, I never even thought of looking for poutine in Cali

I searched this place awhile back on yelp its called Soleil in LA. They appear to have the OG poutine and these different creations.


TEAM ROSHE(M:21)

1904
PSN: SoulTehcnique

Quote    Reply   
avatar

LA Lakers 8

Registered Member

Posts: 2,604

#95 [url]

Jun 25 12 2:16 AM

This thread man.

Every place I've tried so far is on point.

I still have a lot to try tho.

I appreciate everyone contributing.

LOVE ME OR HATE ME, IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER. ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

rck2sactown

Registered Member

Posts: 13,296

#96 [url]

Jun 26 12 1:11 AM

welcometothetonezone wrote:
Guybrush Threepwood wrote:
anyone know a good sandwich place in Long Beach?
Olives Gourmet Grocery Store.

Just went there the other day over on 2nd st

Hey, remember that time the Kings were going to stay in Sacramento?
Long Live Sacramento
Team Fitness...TEAM Nine1Six>>>S. Placer to be exact<<< team BRIAN CARDINAL/Chase-Budinger

Quote    Reply   
avatar

CincoSeisDos

Registered Member

Posts: 18,844

#97 [url]

Jun 26 12 12:41 PM

Guybrush Threepwood wrote:
anyone know a good sandwich place in Long Beach?
Foggia Deli in that strip mall where Friar Tuxedos is, off of Del Amo and Bellflower

Angelos Deli on 2nd street and La Verne

I know a lot of old co-workers like to hit up MVP grill off of Stearns just west of Bellflower, I myself haven't tried it.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

rice boy 45

Registered Member

Posts: 3,297

#99 [url]

Jun 27 12 6:23 AM

JJC6723 wrote:
rck2sactown wrote:
rice boy 45 wrote:
yelp ain't helping, you guise know of any poutine spots ?
dang man, I never even thought of looking for poutine in Cali

I searched this place awhile back on yelp its called Soleil in LA. They appear to have the OG poutine and these different creations.

Thanks man, that looks pretty good

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help