Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Apr 12 12 10:03 PM

It's called stereotyping OP. Just because someone is from the "hood" that doesn't mean that they must act/speak a specific way .At the end of the day its based off the persons upbringing and other factors.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

potus2028.niketalk

Registered Member

#24 [url]

Jul 17 12 8:26 AM

You're only wrong if you haven't applied #*%@$!$ identification techniques to the specific female in question. Hoodrats are a species, not a location. If you examine her attributes and mannerisms and determine that they are consistent with those of a #*%@$!$, then it's simply an observation on your part. I should know, I'm an expert...my thesis on the subject of #*%@$!$ Studies is one of the foremost on the internet.

Last Edited By: potus2028 Jul 17 12 10:22 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Deuce King

Registered Member

#30 [url]

Jul 17 12 10:08 AM

Chicks are what they are.  So if they don't see themselves as a "%@+#+%@" then they should be okay and not take offense.

I'll tell you this much, if you find a hood rat and you got game, show her things she has never seen in her life(I mean them chicks are impressed with freaking cheesecake factory in Arlington) she will want to be with you forever and the box will open up.smiley: pimp YUM. MAMBO BOX.

Cheesecake Factory??  That's doing a little too much champ, it should be Ruby Tuesday's at the most........"That's right hun.........all you can eat salad bar just for you"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

slickp42189.niketalk

Registered Member

#31 [url]

Jul 17 12 10:12 AM

Yea, you're wrong, especially since I know a ton of people who live in the hood who are not hoodrats, and guys can definitely be hoodrats And what's mambo box? Please don't tell me that's codeword for sambo

Last Edited By: slickp42189 Jul 17 12 10:15 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

ricky409.niketalk

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Jul 17 12 10:41 AM

slickp42189 wrote:
Yea, you're wrong, especially since I know a ton of people who live in the hood who are not hoodrats, and guys can definitely be hoodrats And what's mambo box? Please don't tell me that's codeword for sambo

code word for yambs... and Cheddar's will do the trick on in impressing rats... cheesecake factory and you're indeed in for life.

Quote    Reply   

Mister Negative

Registered Member

#37 [url]

Jul 17 12 12:09 PM

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
Not every chick living in the hood is a [email protected]+###. Plenty gems and diamonds covered in coal. That term will always be offensive to chicks who aren't and to those who think they aren't.

Why not just say take out instead of carry-out?

Because we don't.. smiley: ohwell

I guess we should consult you with our choice of slang?

Quote    Reply   

Leonidas.niketalk

Registered Member

#38 [url]

Jul 17 12 12:15 PM

"smell like carry-out" had me smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll
OP, I noticed it too. Theres like 20 something @[email protected]$#% mothers with actual children, on twitter with names like "QUeeN B***tC" and talking about how smacked they are, and how proud they are of theyre baby fathers for beating charges. Its just really sad...

Quote    Reply   

mytmouse76

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Jul 17 12 3:57 PM

RavageBX wrote:
I feel like that word is overused by black men. Almost as if they're trying to distinguish themselves while disparaging women. It's to the point where the "hood rats" connotation pretty much only implies women, when in fact a man can definitely be a "hood rats"

So to answer your question, they're probably mad because you're making it seem like all women in the hood are hoodrats.

i heart you

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help