Remove this ad

FDUB.niketalk

Registered Member

Lead

Apr 12 12 8:49 PM

Tags : :

I'm in this group on facebook about the difference between men and women and I pretty much stated how I don't like how Some DC hoodrats act and how they smell like carry out and so forth. Anyway, all the ladies in the group got seriously offended by me calling chicks in the hood "*[email protected]".. Am I wrong for using that term? How do you guys feel about that term?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

biff lawson

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Apr 12 12 8:52 PM

i mean can the term %*@!++$ every be used in a positive connotation? it was probably offensive because you used it to disparage or put down people.

if you gonna put them down own up to it and don't worry about being right or wrong stand by what you said.

Quote    Reply   

NooEra.niketalk

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Apr 12 12 8:53 PM

You either call it how you see it or you don't. Those same females getting mad that you used the term hood-rat would probably turn around and call a dude a scrub, loser, broke *@@ ninja etc

So no , you're not wrong IMO. We all know a hood rat when we see one. It's up to you whether you're going to voice your opinions on them on a public forum or not doe

Quote    Reply   

blakep267.niketalk

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Apr 12 12 8:55 PM

Just try to be polite with people who you arent really close friends with. I dont like it when Im around people and they say something like, " this place is ghetto". or theyre ghetto. Because I may not know them like that or how they mean it. I probably wouldnt call a girl a %#%[email protected]%@ unless im with my close homies.

Quote    Reply   

SFC415.niketalk

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Apr 12 12 8:55 PM

it refers to a lifestyle, not status. There are hoodrats in the suburbs too (usually belonging to families who don't even have an ounce of "hood" in them) smiley: sick The girls in the hood who act like normal members of society aren't hoodrats

Quote    Reply   

Azndood21

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Apr 12 12 8:57 PM

krazy88s wrote:
One can live in a bad neighborhood and not act a person without common sense, dirty etc. So, yes IMO you painted with a broad brush.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Apr 12 12 9:05 PM

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a hood vermin in a duck suit.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Tr1ll

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Apr 12 12 9:09 PM

Saying "%#$%@@$" is a kinds like saying "#%$!".

We call them that behind their backs and they know we do it, but you just dont call them that in their face.

You askin for drama..

EDIT damb...why can't I say it? I'm marked!smiley: nerd

Quote    Reply   

VeintiSiete.niketalk

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Apr 12 12 9:16 PM

FDUB wrote:
I'm in this group on facebook about the difference between men and women and I pretty much stated how I don't like how Some DC hoodrats act and how they smell like carry out and so forth. Anyway, all the ladies in the group got seriously offended by me calling chicks in the hood "*[email protected]".. Am I wrong for using that term? How do you guys feel about that term?

oh my God

that is rich

Quote    Reply   

Lubu1.niketalk

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Apr 12 12 9:23 PM

FDUB wrote:

You said DC chicks smell like carry out? Maybe you just thinking of carryout. REAL DC HOODRATS ACTUALLY SMELL good cause they care tons of about perfumes. With DC hoodrats, its more about their mannerisms and what comes out their mouths that disturbs me. Their entire mindset is what makes me mad. I've honestly associated that living in the projects HAS to make these people develop these mindsets and attitudes to survive. They are a product of their enviorement.

I'll tell you this much, if you find a hood rat and you got game, show her things she has never seen in her life(I mean them chicks are impressed with freaking cheesecake factory in Arlington) she will want to be with you forever and the box will open up.smiley: pimp YUM. MAMBO BOX.

Quote    Reply   

DCAllAmerican

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Apr 12 12 9:27 PM

Mitchellicious wrote:
What the heck does "smell like carry out" mean?

In DC, we call Chinese Take Out, Carry-Outs. If you hear someone say the Carry-Out that is what they are referring to. So when they smell like that I would assume he means 
A. Fried food
B. Chinese Food
C. Old food.

Quote    Reply   

Lubu1.niketalk

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Apr 12 12 9:28 PM

Mitchellicious wrote:
What the heck does "smell like carry out" mean?

Son just tried to add excitement to his story. No freaking chick smelling like carryout unless they been in the kitchen

Quote    Reply   

RavageBX

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Apr 12 12 9:54 PM

I feel like that word is overused by black men. Almost as if they're trying to distinguish themselves while disparaging women. It's to the point where the "hood rats" connotation pretty much only implies women, when in fact a man can definitely be a "hood rats"

So to answer your question, they're probably mad because you're making it seem like all women in the hood are hoodrats.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help