Remove this ad

#181 [url]

Jun 9 12 2:06 AM

BigPoint wrote:
Blends OC had one dude in line when I signed up yesterday. Failed with HoH, Montablan and the other online raffles. The other raffles I'm in(blends, nice kicks) I probably have no chance. So it's ndc or bust at this point. Just about over this shoe.... On to the next....

Getting a pair on NDC is gonna be like winning the lottery. But if I don't cop, probably gonna wait for the Safaris NRG or the Olympic 6....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BigPoint.niketalk

Registered Member

#182 [url]

Jun 9 12 3:24 AM

eddiengambino wrote:
BigPoint wrote:
Blends OC had one dude in line when I signed up yesterday. Failed with HoH, Montablan and the other online raffles. The other raffles I'm in(blends, nice kicks) I probably have no chance. So it's ndc or bust at this point. Just about over this shoe.... On to the next....

Getting a pair on NDC is gonna be like winning the lottery. But if I don't cop, probably gonna wait for the Safaris NRG or the Olympic 6....
Pretty much man!

FT: Sz 14 2012 AJ VI "Olympic" DS msg me!
                                                                                 T E A M L A K E R S
                                                                   TEAFIRE MIKE BROWN

Quote    Reply   

#183 [url]

Jun 9 12 12:21 PM

Well its about that time. After almost a week in camping I'm number 5 out of 48 I want to say. Crossover is where I'm still at. The lines were cool and the location is nice seeing how its by the beach so there has been madddddd honey dips passing through. They were nice enough to have music throughout the day as well which was cool. I been offered 2300 plus food through the whole time I waited in line but I declined. I WOULD though trade for solars seeing how I think they are getting platinum only. 40 more min and the yeezy will finally be in my hands. Will take some photos shortly.

Quote    Reply   

#184 [url]

Jun 9 12 12:31 PM

How is NDC going to handle the Yeezy release when their site crashed hard and fast today with the Military blues??! I need a time machine to go back to 1994 when you could walk into Sports Authority and cop whatever pair of Jordans, Penny's, or Rodmans you wanted from that special display they used to have right in the middle of the store.

This is beyond retarded, it's not like they don't know what's coming yet their site crashes almost every single time.

AJ XIII Retro Altitudes sz 13

AJ XIII Retro Playoffs sz 12.5
AJ III True Blues sz 12.5
AJ III Cement Grey sz 12.5

Hit me with decent offers and they could be yours.

Quote    Reply   

#190 [url]

Jun 9 12 2:55 PM

whatttt? That's crazy, attic is the shadiest spot I know. I've dismissed them since the debacle with the Kobe Grinches a year ago...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#191 [url]

Jun 9 12 2:59 PM

You said you camped for 5 days? What sort of job lets you do that, must be nice man. You take vacation time for this release? I wonder how the UNDFTD release went...

Quote    Reply   

#192 [url]

Jun 9 12 4:00 PM

i heard neo had the entries "pre selected" lmao so rigged on that mug..just looking for %!%#%%# publicity..good thing i decided not to roll..waste of gas and %!%#%%# time

LIVE TOGETHER PLAY TOGETHER DA MO' COLORS DA MO' BETTER

Quote    Reply   

#193 [url]

Jun 9 12 4:02 PM

Anyone get their Blends email yet?

Quote    Reply   

#195 [url]

Jun 9 12 5:11 PM

lol unless you heard about the guy with the lambo then yeah. likewise to you leo! yeah i have vacation time and i could have wasted it at home watching tv get paid or doing something productive and still get paid. But i decided to do another camp out. My girlfriend is PISSED since shes been at her moms and havent gone out yet.! so on my 3.5 hr trip baqck home ill make sure to get her something.. .............SMALL! lol
one more photo and the rub in stops.

Last Edited By: bobafreak Jun 9 12 5:13 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#196 [url]

Jun 9 12 5:45 PM

Wow nicely done guys!
@ Leo i was also watching the attic live raffle, Congrats!
Attic handled it nicely.
Anyways i'll be the first to say The Neo 39 Raffle was full of horse manure.
They only had 10 pairs and had per-determined winners already.
Made so many people waste their time.

Quote    Reply   

LeoUnot.niketalk

#197 [url]

Jun 9 12 6:29 PM

Bobafreak, I didn't hear anything about a lambo but one of the homies said some dude offered you 2300 on the spot for a pair

Want to trade Size 13 Dark Pine Foamposite Pro for size 12, pm me please!

Quote    Reply   

AirThompson.niketalk

Registered Member

#199 [url]

Jun 9 12 9:47 PM

So close, yet so far. So far no cigar...

Instagram@ jeromezra                                                                                                           Z28 

Quote    Reply   

BigPoint.niketalk

Registered Member

#200 [url]

Jun 10 12 3:08 AM

Props to those who got their pairs! Job well done

FT: Sz 14 2012 AJ VI "Olympic" DS msg me!
                                                                                 T E A M L A K E R S
                                                                   TEAFIRE MIKE BROWN

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help